Temporary Dungeoneering

Retech

What are the Guards wearing? What weapons do they have? How many?

Reginald reads it and than signs it, if its something that isn't a waiver he says "What the [bleep]!! "really loudly and it offends everyone.

Iron chainmail, iron shortsword, and a bronze helm. :lol:

Roughly two

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I quickly scribble on the paper:

May I have your signature to pass the guards?

I let him read it, then hold out another sheet to him along with the inked quill, putting the other sheet away. I then look around for a Sound mage, while wandering in the general direction of the meeting.

EDIT: Shame on you, Retech, such blatant parodies!

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

"Okay. The signature might be a little illegible, but that's because my good arm is in a sling." Theros signs the papers, gets directions to the falconer's house, and then hobbles over to the falconer's house.

Also: :o at what happened to Ares.

And my posts will be a bit sporadic; boardgaming with a couple of friends.

a70c7.png

-Ross

After entering the guard's base, they give you some ID, before giving you directions to the Falconer's house in the peasant's quarter.

-Kemios and Edel

After signing the waivers, the guard's lead you to the falconer's house. It was much nicer than the other houses in the peasant's quarter. The door was slightly open and half off its hinges.

-Nex

The cleric gives Nex the signature, before he heads off to find a sound mage. Not a single one can be found. Meanwhile, the meeting has begun.

"I call to attention the abduction of Dwight the falconer!"

"Abduction? The last thing you told us was that he went missing."

"I suspect a necromancer in our fair community. We must find the culprit!"

"How do we do that? If necromancers could hide themselves up to now, how do we find them?"

"Necromancers are wizards. That means that we can find them in the old quarter!"

"Don't be so rash. Though wizards keep to themselves, we can root out the bad from the quarter ourselves."

After some pointless arguing, Nex learns the location of the Falconer's house in the peasant's quarter.

-Rocco

"Yes, there was an open window on the second floor, on the front of the house. How does that have any relevance? No one could've gotten in from such a height!"

----

Night everyone. I'll respond to posts tomorrow. :thumbup:

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Scratch that, one sec.

I write this on the paper I brought with me:

Perhaps the vile creature could masquerade as one of the healer's brotherhood? Mayhaps his fell control over flesh could knit together a wound, peasants unversed in magic of any sort would be none the wiser and nothing would be suspected of him. I know little, and could easily be wrong. Would I be permitted to explore the falconer's house to look for information?

I then show it to the guards.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

I slowly walk behind him and look interested and quickly pull out my bowie knife and stab him in the back of the leg (in the knee cap where it is most painful) than I smash the bowie knife into his other leg and take the sword out of his hand (from behind him so he can't swing it at me) and use it to slice off his legs. I than take his helmet off and prize the helmet off his head (he's probably fainted from pain now) and pull out the bowie knife and smash it through his head. I than stab him a bit more to make sure he's dead than take off his chainmail and bronze helmet and iron shortsword (Oh I see what you did there) and take off my suit and put the chainmail over my shirt, I put my muddy suit back on and keep the steelsword. Infact, I take off all his clothes but not his pants or boxers and wear tham and than climb out the window (if its a forest) and run off, if its more city I climb through it and walk through with a certain sense of authority like a guard would have and aim to get away from the city ASAP.

[Falador tavern]

Why do you have a bowie knife, Edel? Wasn't exactly a weapon of the times I believe.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Why do you have a bowie knife, Edel? Wasn't exactly a weapon of the times I believe.

Does anyone care? Really does anyone care?

Its a big knife, ok a big knife.

[Falador tavern]

Kay, just wondering Edel. I'm okay with it.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

I'm sorry, I think I acted really rudely towards you. I won't do it again.

Sorry.

Edited the post.

Hey, anyone who wants to play that new castle game I'm making come to The Back Room.

Edit Ross, there was two, now their is only one.

[Falador tavern]

In other news, Tyrian 2000 is the best game ever.

New forum challenge? Name a negative thing about it.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Meh. Just an idea. Over to the Back Room.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Archi gets some bread/meat/letuce from a street vendor/grocer.

He buys 2 coins worth of supplies.

He then looks for a shop that sells sleep rolls/tents and enquires as to their price. If they are 3 coins or less he buys them. If they total more than 3 coins, but one is under 3 coins then he just buys the one. If they are both under 3 coins then he buys the sleep roll first.

He then looks for an apothecary, offering his services as a roving herb collector, wondering if there are any herbs that the apothecary needs. If he has any residual cash he buys some Hemlock/Deadly Nightshade or Snake Venom.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

why is it that whenever i post everyone basically dies, then when i get bored and play a dierent game everyne jsut revives from the dead and posts, even if im gone for only 5 minites.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Its when he usually gets on, I have found.

Sides, I get up a between 11 pm and 2 am and go to sleep around 5 pm, I assume Ross/Ico have similar sleeping patterns since they are/were regularly on during the night...So strange sleeping patterns are not uncommon on the tavern :thumbsup:

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

oh. yeah. my action is to ask if i can get a job. thats bascially it.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Might as well join xD

Username: Ieyfura

Character name: Ieyfura

Description+History: Green eyes that seemed vacant stared off into the night, the moonlight adding a small lusterous glow to them. Her slim figure, famished yet soft, was hidden in her peasants' attire. The dull colored dress firmly hugged her figure as she sat there, pondering the events that recently transpired(sp?). Long, unkept, black hair streamed down around her face, giving it a touch of sorrow. A small ring decorated her smooth lips, which appeared to share the same attitude as her eyes. The loss of her husband and child reeled through her mind, wracking her head with torment; completely unnoticed by those around her.

Unique quality: If possible, some sort of Herbalism (for tonics, cures, boosts and such). If not I'll pick something else.

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png