Ill list them

1)Got that very rare Black Shark I sold for nothing

2)Did get that blk g skirt i sold for 10k

3)gor rune bax drop

4)Got full ghostly...

5)Friend gave me sara legs

6)Almost have whip

The most unluckius thing thats happened to me

1) Internet wont let me on runescape......

I got 3 barrows drops in a row 8)

dragonstone from 100 fire giants.

ruby from a dwarf

half key from a lvl 22 chaos druid! (I passed one and killed one for fun and got one :D)

done about 200 barrows run, i've got veracs flail, two ahrims top, one ahrims hood, two torags plate, one torag legs, three guthan helms, one guthan plate, one karils coif, one karils top, but for the last 40+ runs i havent gotten ne pieces :x

Birdd-1.png

[spoiler=Levels]Birdd.png

My best luck was winning a green party hat in a big raffle two years ago.

I haven't really had any good runescape drops ever.

Welcome to my world :lol:

sAmE hErE

Best clue-zammy pl8 body

Best drop-obby shield

one night, i got the obby cape on 2nd xil monster, then got the sword on the very next drop.

Have gotten many a half key. countless rune meds and scimmys.

Sadly, no dragon drop yet. Got a white mystic hat from a basilisk today. 500 blood runes in one trip to bloodvelds, along with 4 pairs of blk boots. Bout the best i can remember at current.

casketwl7.png

Sig Under Construction

Current Goals: FIshing 91/99 Cooking 93/99

Killed 20 iron dragons and got D legs. Teled out to edge to put it away. Then went right back to finish assignment and got D skirt after killing 2 more Irons. Went back to edge and got on forums to D Skirt for 4.75mill. Then went back to Irons again and got D Legs after killing about 50 more in one trip. Went back to edge to sell Legs for 5mill. Two days later got on a different iron drag assignment I got another D Skirt.

So that's 2 D-Legs and 2 D-skirts in three days. They seemed to alternate Legs then Skirt, Legs then Skirts.

Four months later after tons of hard work and not a single good drop other than clues and keys. Guess I used up all my luck :cry:

A long time ago, back in rsc, i managed to save up around 500k to buy my first party hat. A nice red one which was the cheapest at the time. Then later that day my members payment finally went through and i was exploring the new lands. I saw a player that had a dragon medium helm, and i thought he must be very rich. He says to me "Hey Jimmy, nice party hat!" i said thanks, and he said he would like to buy it. To which i replied that i had only just bought it and it was nfs. Then we traded just to see his offer!!! he offered a white party hat and 200k! White party hat was worth around 900k at the time, so i basically got a white party hat for 300k!. That was the luckiest thing that has happened to me. But i also got hacked 6 months ago, i am still trying to get another hat, though 40mil is harder to get than 500k

Jimmy+Kak.png

currently smithing

my most luckiest moment was when this guy died at fire giants and dropped rune plate body (g), rune kite(g), glory, dds, rune axe, fires, his tele to ardy, lobbies that lasted me through my assignment when i had just run out.

i have no clue why he dropped his plate body and not his legs or something, but it's true and i was dang confused

I was in edgeville, a guy was poisoned, died right next to me...wasnt much, but hey, still free stuff.

he was just a general green dragon killer..rune etc..

sig1zs0.jpg

De_Pk - Level 117 - Banned September 30th '06.