[TWR]The Blacknights vs Dragonwood

Cooldude3910

Our dear friend Soo 1337 set up a PKRI with our pals Dragonwood for today. Rules as follows..

-90 minute cap pvp pkri

-Melee+Binds+Range (no blasts) curses allowed

-Spiders-East tree

-Dg/corr off

-Higher pull attacks

-team to clear crashers

After some jokes and running from revenants, we managed to meet up with DW on world 21 at mossies.

BlacKnights Starting:

bkstarting.jpg

Dragonwood Starting:

dwstarting.jpg

Since we pulled more, we were set to attack. While we were picking our first pile DW rushed us. Keeping us stunned for a few seconds, then we got a good pile going and sent our snipers.

We kept up the momentum and about 20 minutes in. We were unable to find any DW and convinced we cleared them. We asked Dragonwood and they informed us they were still at the fight. We kept searching and eventually found them regrouping at lava gap.

We rushed them and continued on our roll. As the fight carried on, we noticed many people were meleeing due to being out of binds and arrows. Seeing as it was a 4 man snipe cap, we told our members to just go bank. Knowing this would affect our pile for a little bit, we prepared for a rough little bit of the fight. As expected, Dragonwood took advantage of this and had the lead for a little.

After a good 15 minutes or so, we managed to get all our returners back and get a good solid pile going. This time we went a lot harder and took the last 5 minutes of the fight very seriously. We managed to get a very good KO string off of about 7 - 10 straight people. Then walking around to hit any stragglers until we went for ending.

Bk Immediate Ending: 78 Options

bkimmediateending.jpg

Dw Immediate: 33 Options

100815181141.png

Bk Full Ending: 99 options

bkfullending.jpg

Thanks a lot for the fight Dragonwood, it was a pleasure as always. I'd love to have another fight in the future if you guys are up for it. Personally, I had like 4 deaths and unknown amount of kills. Not sure who was the clan acing for us, but we appreciate it. Hit us up if you need the favor repayed

Some random pictures for the lols! :D

wheresdwspam.jpg

gfbankspam.jpg

v63pdx.jpg

Timmay.png

53odhd.jpg

:thumbup:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Great ending opts Dragonwood , I am very Impressed.

Pride | Dedication | Honor

Pride | Passion | Belief

:::Violent Resolution:::

http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/654/100813105101.png

^ Click the link for my Irl pic

http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/6127/100814180041.png

Better irl pic ^

gratz bk love you all and miss you all in bk :thumbsup:

Talk crap to me or about me. I talk crap back. Say it in my face, i'll say it back in yours.

If you dont like me.

Get over it or stay red mad, Cause i dont give a f. K?

big_8.gif