Guide to Powerfletching

Uula

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow nice guide for power fletching.my fletchings too low for yew longs yet but when it does reach that i will try this.300kexp and hour is insane,in 4 days you could have the 99 easily.

10/10 guide.

we need more easy to read and understand guides

tifsdac6mc.gif

I am 85 fletching, looking for 99 down the road...

Should I buy 1k magic + 1k strings, cut, string, then sell?

OR

Should I buy around 4k yews + 4k strings, cut, string, then sell?

I used the Tip.It calculators and discovered it would take some 63,000 Yew bows and 57,000 magic bows.

Thanks Uular, you helped me with 99 cooking, now you've helped me with 99 fletching. Kudos to you. :D

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

I am 85 fletching, looking for 99 down the road...

Should I buy 1k magic + 1k strings, cut, string, then sell?

OR

Should I buy around 4k yews + 4k strings, cut, string, then sell?

I used the Tip.It calculators and discovered it would take some 63,000 Yew bows and 57,000 magic bows.

I suggest doing the yews, much easier to handle. Not sure what's profitable these days though, can't keep updating the guide [might aswell put a disclaimer in the first post]

Uula.png

wow, very nice guide, only I think that while you clut the logs you should do it at shilo village, cause the bankers have no booth, and while it isin't 1-click, that doesn't mater for cutting.

That's what it takes to be a hero, a little gem

of innocence inside of you that makes you want

to believe that there still exists a right and wrong,

that decency will somehow triumph in the end.

--Lise Hand

wow, very nice guide, only I think that while you clut the logs you should do it at shilo village, cause the bankers have no booth, and while it isin't 1-click, that doesn't mater for cutting.

Every second matters... Although when cutting, you can actually right click the banker before you need to click Bank... Hmm, never thought of that, thanks :)

Uula.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, great guide, lil tip for you though. Another possible method for getting flax is to use miscellania. Not sure about the costs or anythng or the time scale to be honest, but at least you could leave it there and go do other stuff like cut the logs etc etc. Time counts i guess.

RSN - pillow2005

-------------------------------------

Always selling prayer pots (3) 7kea

Very nice guide, this is actually how I fletched from day one.

Still, I HATE stringing...

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Hey, great guide, lil tip for you though. Another possible method for getting flax is to use miscellania. Not sure about the costs or anythng or the time scale to be honest, but at least you could leave it there and go do other stuff like cut the logs etc etc. Time counts i guess.

Thanks, can I put that in(you will be credited of course)?

Uula.png

Nice guide (i used this stratedgy too :D) But i don't withdraw 15 unstungs i only withdraw 14-14 stings/bows because i think its faster since u make 2 more in 1 invetory.. Idk tho i havern't tried this yet when i go for 99 fletching i will be sure to try it out.

Just flicking through the guides, but this is a great guide! 9 / 10

Hehe, notice if you get the injury for repetitive muscle strain it's called Repetitive Strain Injury (RS) :D

qp2xg4.jpg

My Ranging Guild Mini - Game Guide!

My Warrior's Guild - Melee and Mage XP (What?!) Guide!

Quest Cape Recieved On 2/2/07

Barrows Drops: Torags Helm, Guthans skirt x2, Karils skirt, Torags plate, Ahrims staff, Guthans helm

Very big hint : USE LLEYTA FOR PICKING FLAX - the bank is about 10 steps away from it!

qp2xg4.jpg

My Ranging Guild Mini - Game Guide!

My Warrior's Guild - Melee and Mage XP (What?!) Guide!

Quest Cape Recieved On 2/2/07

Barrows Drops: Torags Helm, Guthans skirt x2, Karils skirt, Torags plate, Ahrims staff, Guthans helm