111,111,111 AGILITY XP!

111111111rs.png

111111111hs.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxoBmO_Zr-w

my setup:

http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/3664/dscn5854.jpg

rate my agiility not my other stats...

btw im getting all 99s im just getting 200m agility first. while some of u might think this is a dumb idea you are wrong. by getting 200m agility b4 i get all 99s i will be on the front page of the agility hiscores forever. then i can get 99s and not have to worry about falling of the first page.

ps- ty to the ppl defending me. i guess not all of the tip it community is immature

This is a pre-warnning to all that there will be no more discussion of botting. If you don't have anything nice to post, don't.

~Stevepole (tip it global mod)

ok after watching him do his runs and seeing hes not a bot i take back pretty much everything ive said in all the thingss ive posted about him

RS - Zz

zz.png

Zz.png

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What happened to your last 2 threads?

This:

Locking this due to the unacceptable amount of flaming. Naming users in a negative light is a violation of the Tip.it Forum Rules. All users who came to this thread accusing the OP of botting are in violation of that rule. This rule is in place because calling out users publicly like this only leads to flame wars (as you can see in this thread) and hurt feelings and an undeserved bad reputation if the allegations are false. Naming users in a negative light creates an unfriendly and even hostile environment. Using this thread as an example, here we have tens of users ganging up on one user to make an accusation. I'm not siding with whether the accusation is true or false, simply enforcing the Tip.it Forum Rules and trying to promote a more friendly atmosphere. So regardless of what you know or what you think about this user, keep it to yourself. Enough with the flaming and enough with the accusations.

Locking this thread simply because I see it as "beyond repair" due to the 6 pages of flaming.

This is a pre-warnning to all that there will be no more discussion of botting. If you don't have anything nice to post, don't.

~Stevepole

tFtfA.jpg

Nice job man, 10/10

Didnt you just have like, 100m exp 5 days ago?

11m exp in 5 days?

Really?

Enjoy your bot.

No, he didn't. Look things up before making yourself look like an idiot. You are a ******* idiot if you think he has used a bot. Jagex monitors the highest ranked players, as they are obviously the most likely to bot. He would have been banned a long time ago if he did bot.

10/10, what else :thumbup:

Don't listen to the whiners - they're just jealous, that's it.

Keep up the good work, assume the goal is 200M? :P

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

I'm so confused. This guy has posted like 5 topics or something? He posted this today right? 16 days after he got the exp? But didn't he just post like 110 or even 100m? But now he has 119.5M exp. ???

So if you did get this 16 days ago, you've gained 8.3M exp in 16 days which is like 10 hours of agility per day.

..grats.

do you save tickets all day or something, because how have you gotten 8m+ xp since you made this topic (today)

If you actually looked at the picture, it is clearly stated he got it on the 4th of August, NOT today. Who gives a [cabbage] if you bot, if you did, cool. If not, cool.

10/10.

:ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: put on your flame [developmentally delayed]ant suit now.

cool agility exp, now get 222,222,222.

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~