Mosque at Ground Zero

fakeitormakeit2

[spoiler=spoil]

One could argue that it wasn't extremist strippers that destroyed the tower (Think of the public response to that), or that strip clubs aren't religious in any way. Or that it was there before 9/11, or any other explanations I missed.

I made that same joke. It wasn't Destiny and Serenity, who put bombs in their double dees and blew it up.

It's a simple fact, in my opinion, I have NOTHING against muslims, despite them being a rival religous group. It was muslims who blew up 9/11, no one is denying that. And it is muslims wanting to build it.

Now back to my point, would anyone raise their voice if Christians blew up an abortion center and then tried to build a church over it? NO. NO ONE WOULD. It's all damn geo politics. THe majority of europe (well almost majority) are muslim, and for some reason America is trying to up their status. And it's damn foolish. Now, go ahead Magekillr, you can restart your spiel now. Praise god, I mean... sorry. Praise a spiritual figure combination of all religions that you are here, to show us all what awful people we all are.

Muslim numbers are increasing in Europe, no denying that. But they are as of now, not the majority.

E: Too late answer.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Says anyone who knows anything about Europe.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

Do I really need to show graphs and proof that you are being illogical? Not to mention racist. Why is it a problem that muslims are getting so high number? Is it really that bad to worship Allah?

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I don't think it's going to be the individuals building a mosque nearby that's the main issue, as they themselves were not responsible for 9/11, it's probably the symbolism above anything else. It can signify a proverbial kick in the nuts to those who lost someone on 9/11.

The only group of people I have issue with are those individuals - the ones funding this project (you know - in a location where real estate costs more than an arm and a leg). If it was a group of American Muslims, I'd say go full steam ahead with it. If it was a group from any other nation, I'd have a big problem with it. Either way, it was a poor choice in location. But the bigger and more important question is who, and why.

My issue here though isn't limited in scope Islam, though. If the Vatican decided to fund a super-cathedral in America, I'd have issue with that. If Israel decided to fund a mega-synagogue, same deal. If it were instead a group of Americans, then there's no issue because Americans want it built.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

Please show the graphs.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

I don't think it's going to be the individuals building a mosque nearby that's the main issue, as they themselves were not responsible for 9/11, it's probably the symbolism above anything else. It can signify a proverbial kick in the nuts to those who lost someone on 9/11.

The only group of people I have issue with are those individuals - the ones funding this project (you know - in a location where real estate costs more than an arm and a leg). If it was a group of American Muslims, I'd say go full steam ahead with it. If it was a group from any other nation, I'd have a big problem with it. Either way, it was a poor choice in location. But the bigger and more important question is who, and why.

My issue here though isn't limited in scope Islam, though. If the Vatican decided to fund a super-cathedral in America, I'd have issue with that. If Israel decided to fund a mega-synagogue, same deal. If it were instead a group of Americans, then there's no issue because Americans want it built.

Ah, didn't quite think about that, but yeah. Who is funding this thing by the way? Anyone have a source on it by any chance?

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)

Unfortunately that shows no graph nor anything suggesting that the majority in Europe are Muslim.

Signature3.gif

Did you read it?

Yes.

Signature3.gif

Yeah, it just says X amount of immigrants from Africa/Asia. Nothing specific about religion or even nationality.

And the last paragraph makes no sense. After putting a bunch of facts Europe in the future will not be good. Why's that?

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I didn't even read the link. I was just curious, I saw "Islamification of Europe" and i knew, like my old me-maw, I once again, had hit the jackpot.

20071218234501!Europe_religion_map_en.png

Green is Islam. What do you know, they aren't the majority for 80% or so of Europe.

Edit: 53 million Muslims out of 731 million people approximately. That's 7%.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

20071218234501!Europe_religion_map_en.png

Green is Islam. What do you know, they aren't the majority for 80% or so of Europe.

Where'd you make that, paint?

I know for a fact that there are entire mosque making factories in Berlin.

Maybe I stumbled accidentally into the "Post Random Google Links" thread.

Signature3.gif

No? We only debate things logically, with intelligent not racist stereotyping liberal thinking processes.

Quick Satenza, help me grab stones, let's destroy this glass house! WHOOP WHOOP

Where'd you make that, paint?

I know for a fact that there are entire mosque making factories in Berlin.

Where'd you get your link? Foxnews.com?

15cbz0y.jpg

No glenn beck emailed me it.

:thumbup:

Anyways, I obviously see no reason to not build a community center that contains a Mosque. I have no love for Islam, but nor do I for Christianity or any other religion. The reason they want to community center there is because it was dirt cheap real estate. Nothing else.

15cbz0y.jpg

:thumbup:

Anyways, I obviously see no reason to not build a community center that contains a Mosque. I have no love for Islam, but nor do I for Christianity or any other religion. The reason they want to community center there is because it was dirt cheap real estate. Nothing else.

As I posted earlier (Or at least I think I did):

Better a community center than an abandoned... What was it again? Burlington Coat Factory?

Better a community centre than a Gentlemen's Club.

Signature3.gif

I'm kind of suprised no one realized I was being sarcastic. Mosque making factories? I was sure that'd be a dead give away.

More examples of this being widespread:

Almost two decades ago, Tashima Crudup left her grandmother's home and entered the city's foster care system, where she learned firsthand what makes a good mother.

As she shuffled from family to family beginning at age 8, Crudup encountered some attentive and loving foster parents, while others were unsupportive and constraining.

"I always wanted to be a foster parent," said the 26-year-old mother of five.

In July, Crudup — a practicing Muslim — contacted Contemporary Family Services, a private company authorized by the state to place foster children with families. She cleared an initial screening process and completed 50 hours of training classes for prospective parents. But after a home visit, her application was denied.

The main reason: She doesn't allow pork in her house.

Shocked, Crudup contacted the American Civil Liberties Union of Maryland, which filed a complaint Wednesday with the Baltimore City Community Relations Commission, claiming religious discrimination.

"I have a hard time believing [the company] denies every vegetarian or Orthodox Jewish person a foster care license," said Ajmel Quereshi, an attorney with the ACLU. "But I do believe Mrs. Crudup was picked out here … and it has led us to believe an anti-Muslim bias is playing a role in the decision."

The ACLU doing what they do best: fighting discrimination.

I think your problem is that everything is black and white for you, and you see what I'm saying as an attack on you; whether it's with this or the patriarchy that dominates our society, as you so nicely mentioned. You see me saying these things, identify as an American, and then think I'm talking about you. Stop projecting yourself and acting like a victim. I'm an American, too.

Oh no, I'm not offended by what you said about America. In fact, I agree with a lot of your points. If this would've been the first time I seen one of your posts, I would have wholeheartedly agreed with your post. It's just the things you've said before that don't add up, and make me question whether you even know what you're talking about or not. "Americans discriminate a lot." "I agree." "Little girls cry a lot." "Sexist!"

And lol at the black and white statement. Yeah, you find all the cop-outs it takes to avoid admitting your points are contradictory.

So, is that better, do you understand now? I hope you do, because I won't be going into back and forths over this supposed point you raised.

I understand what you're trying to do. Honestly, I was expecting something a little more sly. Not impressed.

Actually, I would be. Whites haven't had a history of oppression in this country, mate. There's a reason why black colleges exist, and it was because of white people's policies and continued prejudice in the acceptance process (same with black churches). Maybe this is why you have such a problem with what I've said; you don't have a clear understanding of context or our history.

And this is precisely what I'm talking about. If it was so wrong to oppress blacks, then why are we doing it to whites? You pick and choose which groups to fight for or against and try to give people the illusion that you do so on logical grounds. And this is the logic I hear? "It's white people's turn to be oppressed"? Seriously? In this case, the whole race war will continue infinitely. Until our society can quit using pathetic double standards like these, EQUALITY (look up the word) will not be achieved. I want equality for everyone, black, white, green, etc. You apparently don't. Racist.

This is a false dichotomy in your assumptions that if not a then it must be b.

Now I admit, that was a good bit of trolling. You're getting better. :D