The Blacknights VS. Poison

Betterestcw

Last weekend Venomous approached me for a pkri for this weekend. After our fight last weekend, we went and got into a discussion about a fight for this Saturday. Being it a Saturday and we are primarily a Sunday clan, we were a bit unsure about how we would pull and perform. Luckily we got a little incentive from a Bk member of a lot of flames towards us from Poison. After everyone reading up on those, we prepped hard and everyone was pumped all week to take on Poison. Rules as follows...

[Rules]

-90 Minute Cap PvP Pkri

-Melee/Binds/Range/Curses Allowed! (No Blasting)

-Spiders To East Tree Boundaries

-5 Man Sniper Cap

-Higher Pull Attacks

-No Corrupt

-No Dungeoneering

-Rings Allowed

-No Cape Switching

-Team Crashers

-Posting Allowed

I came on about 20 minutes before mass time to see we already had 26 people on audio, hinting at the fact all our prepping was well worth the effort. TS was all pumped and everyone was ready to do their part. We walked up to mossies and compared options!

Bk Starting: 153 options

150starting200ending.jpg

Poison Starting: 105 Options? (Confirm Please)

As we pulled more, we were set to attack and rushed Poison on top of spiders. We started off bad, with many people including myself not having run on for the charge, lol. Giving Poison a early lead in kills, but after we downed our first pile. We sent out our 5 snipers and started to transition. It didn't take us to long to widdle down Poison's pile. From time to time they sent some snipers and we took them down easily due to our strong pile and styles. After about ten minutes it was evident the fight would not last to long and we would just need to keep hitting their main pile.

We continued to do so until about the 20/25 minute mark, where Poison decided to call it off. We all headed to members gate and took our ending!

Bk Ending: 156 Options

bkfullendinggfpoison.jpg

We decided to head around and AC a couple of fights, but there wasn't really to many crashers at the fights we checked. So, after another 20 minutes or so we decided to call it a day.

Cheers for the fight Poison and respect for not trying to drag it out. To Bk, excellent job today, I'm really proud of you guys. You all did your part and got the job done, excellent ;) Personally, I had maybe 3 - 5 kills and 0 deaths.

Lastly, I do not want to see any Bk members flaming what so ever. This is your first and only warning. Any flaming/baiting will result in a immediate strike.

[Random Pictures]

bkjustin.jpg

bkvenomous.jpg

forhailey.jpg

When we aced we piled our buddy a arich man 4:P

lolspam.jpg

This was to do with Poisons summer goal to beat us:P

maybenextsummer.jpg

dungeoneer061318.png

100821230454.png

100821225446.png

Good job once again Bk's, you definitely earned this one :thumbsup:

bkcouncil.png

feels.jpg

Unlucky Poison, it seems like you always fight people who manage to out number you a lot :l

Great opts BK keep it up.

Funny part is they came to us for the fight, they talked [cabbage] and flamed and got ended.

Pretty sure it was the other way around, at the time when h0tgun was in your clan (r[]fl h0tgun). But you can deny it all you want, because you're from BK.

[17:22] <@Venomous> @clantrack blacknights @1week

[17:22] <Vectra[15]> ** (CLANTRACK): Clan: The Blacknights (14/08/10->21/08/10) | Members: 43->53 (+10)

Congratulation on mass recruiting. 10 members is 10 members.

tifovsigev3.jpg

Unlucky Poison, it seems like you always fight people who manage to out number you a lot :l

Funny part is they came to us for the fight, they talked [cabbage] and flamed and got ended.

Pretty sure it was the other way around, at the time when h0tgun was in your clan (r[]fl h0tgun). But you can deny it all you want, because you're from BK.

[17:22] <Vectra[15]> ** (CLANTRACK): Clan: The Blacknights (14/08/10->21/08/10) | Members: 43->53 (+10)

It's called people wanting to join BK as well as retireds becoming active, oh and weve had another app or 2 today so whatever lol

Not our fault people want to join us.

bkcouncil.png

feels.jpg

:thumbup:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

0 kills and 0 deaths

Brought 150 Nature Runes and ran out of all of them so I spent the rest of the fight sniping Venomous76 with my Water Staff :shades:

Had 300 HP 0 Prayer when we took ending though.

Thanks for the fight Poison.

Timmay.png

53odhd.jpg

gratz bk :thumbsup:

andy i hate you

vanz & timmay i love <3: <3: <3: <3: <3: <3:

Talk crap to me or about me. I talk crap back. Say it in my face, i'll say it back in yours.

If you dont like me.

Get over it or stay red mad, Cause i dont give a f. K?

big_8.gif

It's called people wanting to join BK as well as retireds becoming active, oh and weve had another app or 2 today so whatever lol

Well than, I'll be sure to do the same as you and change the meaning of "Mass recruiting", I'll be sure to add 20 people on to my memberlist as soon as I challenge you again, not our fault, just going to take the desperate card like you guys did. Looking forward to a rematch soon.

tifovsigev3.jpg

Well than, I'll be sure to do the same as you and change the meaning of "Mass recruiting", I'll be sure to add 20 people on to my memberlist as soon as I challenge you again, not our fault, just going to take the desperate card like you guys did. Looking forward to a rematch soon.

Desperate card? how can you say that when we didn't recruit people ? yes im the new one on bk member list, but ive been bk before since 2004 and just came back form a break. and most of the other people who join bk also was bk before. most of the inactive came back to play and maybe a few joined bk at the right time i guess? i wouldn't say we was Desperate or mass recruited, i guess it was just good timing? sorry you feel that way but a win is a win and a lost is a lost. and i understand your upset in ur lost. but every clan has there good days and bad days. so can you guys rethink about what your saying and not say [cabbage] because your raging thanks.

great job BK <3

bksig.png

0 kills and 0 deaths

Brought 150 Nature Runes and ran out of all of them so I spent the rest of the fight sniping Venomous76 with my Water Staff :shades:

Had 300 HP 0 Prayer when we took ending though.

Thanks for the fight Poison.

Lol your so G :shades:

0 Kills and 1 Death, sorry if you think getting new recruits is "mass recruiting", but you wouldn't really understand when no one wants to join your clan and people want to join ours :D

Leader of The Blacknightsl

s429on.png

8wa4c3.png

Thanks for the fight Poison and good job today Bk. I'm very proud of our pull and performance. Keep it up ;)

Vanzant

Bk Leader

Looking for a war? Contact me <3

RSN: Vanzant

Bk Forums Account: Anthony

Msn: [email protected]

IRC: Irc.swiftirc.net #blacknights

Care to join Bk? Sign up at www.rs-blacknights.com!