Due to the significant updates that have taken place, you now need to login with your display name or e-mail address, NOT your login name. ×
Due to posts that are 5+ years old being rebuilt, some of the older BBCodes may not have converted properly but still be in the post. Most posts are unaffected but some using what was our custom BBCode (like [spoiler]) will be a bit broken. ×
RS2FactSheet

Runescape 2 Fact Sheet

Does anyone have a map picture of the pre-bounty hunter Wilderness? I'm planning on making it interactive - much like TipIt's current world map. Instead of linking to guides, you would click an area and be redirected to a page with pictures of such area. I think this is fitting for the upcoming update.. plus it would be pretty cool.

Luckily I have this bookmarked :)

49.PNG

I found this bug from my other computer, date was 19. october 2005.

581st to Cooking 99 [June 2005]-------------71537th to Hitpoints 99 [December 2009]

233rd to Firemaking 99 [February 2006]----65875th to Defence 99 [February 2010]

822nd to Woodcutting 99 [March 2006]------95249th to Attack 99 [April 2010]

576th to Fishing 99 [september 2006]-------14016th to Crafting 99 [January 2011]

83541st to Strength 99 [May 2009]----------124340th to Magic 99 [June 2011]

23885th to Smithing 99 [september 2011]--XXXXXXth to Ranged 99 [October 2012]

F2p forever ...

I remember being there.

Where is The Old Nite in this list - RIP

Elvemage was a stupid pk er imo, but he was very famous.

Also early rsc you could wield knifes....not just one, several at once and the str bonus was very high!

There was a bug when they created mahogany and teak trees, in the tai bwo wannai (that correct spelling) village you could woodcut those trees and with every log a bird nest would drop.

I don't think many players know this.

PS. credits to the creator of this site, http://www.anzwers.org/free/jagex/

Me and the wise old man go way back.... he was a foolish boy back then.

My crystal armour idea.

I don't remember the exact dates, but when I started in late 01, early 2002, L6vi was #1, and then he quit and TKS took #1 for a while before Choppermad got it. Not sure if this has been mentioned or not as this is the first time I'm viewing this thread and I don't have time to go through 8 pages :P.

meleevsarcher.gif

136 Combat, 2290+ Skill Total

Ah, I love seeing how things change over a long time. Runescape is no different. I wonder what's in store in a few years. :3

discoshazamsig-1.png

Just a quick mistake find, the first player to 150m slayer is "toony001", you wrote "toony011" just a simple mistake, but fix it please incase others wish to look him up.

ALl in all, this is a great thread you got here man

Thank you :). I'll correct that in the next update. I also gotta add in some new exp records.

Does anyone have a map picture of the pre-bounty hunter Wilderness? I'm planning on making it interactive - much like TipIt's current world map. Instead of linking to guides, you would click an area and be redirected to a page with pictures of such area. I think this is fitting for the upcoming update.. plus it would be pretty cool.

Luckily I have this bookmarked :)

Nice! It's pretty hard to find world maps.. the Gower Archive (now long offline) used to contain every single RS1 world map. Anyways, I uploaded a couple of those world maps (11/26/2007, one in 2006, and one in 2004). Should those Imageshack images ever go offline (will eventually), you can find the pics here :):

http://rs2factsheet.freeforums.org/post110.html#p110

49.PNG

I found this bug from my other computer, date was 19. october 2005.

I remember being there.

Where is The Old Nite in this list - RIP

Elvemage was a stupid pk er imo, but he was very famous.

Also early rsc you could wield knifes....not just one, several at once and the str bonus was very high!

There was a bug when they created mahogany and teak trees, in the tai bwo wannai (that correct spelling) village you could woodcut those trees and with every log a bird nest would drop.

I don't think many players know this.

PS. credits to the creator of this site, http://www.anzwers.org/free/jagex/

Alright. Thank you

I don't remember the exact dates, but when I started in late 01, early 2002, L6vi was #1, and then he quit and TKS took #1 for a while before Choppermad got it. Not sure if this has been mentioned or not as this is the first time I'm viewing this thread and I don't have time to go through 8 pages :P.

Type "Runescape Classic Fact Sheet" on google and go to the first result. This one is rs2 only, the one there is for rsc. THanks for posting though :D

Ah, I love seeing how things change over a long time. Runescape is no different. I wonder what's in store in a few years. :3

Heh, I wonder the same :)