Runescape 2 Fact Sheet

RS2FactSheet

Wow, those old home page screens really bring back memories. Am I the only person who is getting tired of "Runescape: Dungeons of Daemonheim"? The minigame-skill type thing came out months ago, it's time for the home page to go back to normal.

Awesome thread! :thumbup:

Etecoon.png

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone.

I have two questions for you guys:

Would you like to see a compilation of pictures (all edited into one picture, as with the beta pics) of how common monsters looked before their graphical updates?

and

Can anyone make a simple sig bar with "Runescape 2 Fact Sheet" written on it? In black, blue, gray, green, and red? Please :).

:)

Hey everyone.

Would you like to see a compilation of pictures (all edited into one picture, as with the beta pics) of how common monsters looked before their graphical updates?

and

Can anyone make a simple sig bar with "Runescape 2 Fact Sheet" written on it? In black, blue, gray, green, and red? Please :).

I'd like to see it. :D

Great post! Lots of memories.

I didn't read the whole thread so this may have been discussed. I don't remember the exact details but When the Abyss was released you could attack players inside it like it was the wilderness. I had a few pictures of the attack but they are long gone.

Jain_Charin.png

Epic post here we come.

Here are tons of pics, feel free to use any, please credit me though. ;) (Write Zr (my Rs username)).

First i have Tons of hiscore pics.

[hide=Hiscore pics]

Zez @ 1.1B xp.

zezz.png

You requested Toony with 150M slayer xp, which i dont have, though i've got this:)

toony147m.png

If i name them all it'll be too long :P

46419685.png

88237448.png

26771454.png

35305400.png

80775383.png

61852433.png

37072036.png

99417333.png

69046635.png

71742882.png

29687592.png

92140399.png

14635846.png

99785684.png

28219800.png

[/hide]

Here are a few pics of famous players (only 3, though I have at least 200+ saved in a huge slideshow i made many years back :P (I used to be a paparazzi haha xD)

If you want more let me know who's pic you want and there's a high chance that I'll have one (I am SERIOUS) :) (I have high ranked player and video makers, i have no screenies of stakers though)

[hide=Clicky]15926839.png

68199193.png

65124583.png[/hide]

Enjoy and please leave a comment about my post :^_^:

~Zr <3:

w3bi.png

7ahl.pngZr.png1buy.png

eblo.png

it makes me sick that you include rabbitfoot69 in the list of "famous" stakers

honestly i wouldnt include him and replace kuppelli with d4rk elf

tbh it looks like you just created the list by going to di forums and checking galleries, i wouldnt be suprised if you never staked any of those people on the list

i'd love to see that collage :D

Hey everyone.

and

I'd like to see it. :D

Alright, I will start working on it:)

Great post! Lots of memories.

I didn't read the whole thread so this may have been discussed. I don't remember the exact details but When the Abyss was released you could attack players inside it like it was the wilderness. I had a few pictures of the attack but they are long gone.

That wasn't mentioned in this thread but Skullator in the DI forums mentioned it and provided a picture also. Hmm, I forgot to add it lol. Guess I will get on it :).

Epic post here we come.

Here are tons of pics, feel free to use any, please credit me though. ;) (Write Zr (my Rs username)).

First i have Tons of hiscore pics.

[hide=Hiscore pics]

pics

[/hide]

Here are a few pics of famous players (only 3, though I have at least 200+ saved in a huge slideshow i made many years back :P (I used to be a paparazzi haha xD)

If you want more let me know who's pic you want and there's a high chance that I'll have one (I am SERIOUS) :) (I have high ranked player and video makers, i have no screenies of stakers though)

[hide=Clicky]15926839.png

68199193.png

65124583.png[/hide]

Enjoy and please leave a comment about my post :^_^:

~Zr <3:

Great collection of pictures! Enjoyed viewing them. Since this is RS2 only, I can only include skills that were released after Dec 1, 2003. Thus I can only include RC and skills after it. As for your famous players pictures, there is (in my opinion) not much use for them as a "historical" reference. Anyhow, I'm going to use about 4 or 5 of your hiscore pics :D!

If you have anymore hiscore pics please post :).

Thank you very much!

tbh it looks like you just created the list by going to di forums and checking galleries, i wouldnt be suprised if you never staked any of those people on the list

Whether you like it or not, Rabbitfoot69 had the bank to stake the top-level PKers. He may had cheated, cried, raged, ect but in the end, he did "often" stake the top stakers. Who the hell is D4rk Elf, honestly? Instead of flaming, try to make it better by providing staking pictures, videos, ect.

Of course I never staked any of the people on that list, I never had the bank to.

The only top-level (crackers, dozens of santas, partyhats only) stakers that I left out are Iodo (something alike) and Milenko8 (which got cleaned after having 10 phat sets).

Could you write "Gradeskip93 (Zr)" in the contributors list instead of Gradeskip93 only? :)

I dont think i have more hiscores pics other than the ones ive posted, though ill check and post if i find any. ;)

Btw i have a screenie of the login screen right after the release of summoning, tell me if you want it.

w3bi.png

7ahl.pngZr.png1buy.png

eblo.png

I have a pic of geertjaars with 199,999,999 exp in a skill, not sure which one? Tell me if you want it.

199999999experience.jpg[/img]

BTW I took this picture myself, I didn't just find it on some random site.

Runescape is a game, if you aren't having fun then don't play, if you can't stop playing then quit.

Add this to your sig if you've seen every "new" skill released.

I know for a fact that energy was not suppose to be a replacement for fatigue. When beta was first released, there were still sleeping bags.

Run energy was bugged when it first came out. If you had a negative weight, your run energy would increase.

Hmm, this is very interesting (sleeping bags in RS2 Beta). I was talking about "fatigue" in the skills tab which I thought was interesting. Do you happen to have screenshots of sleeping bags in RS2 beta? or have some unique keywords I can head off in search of? Thanks :D

I don't have any pictures and I did some googling. Couldn't find anything. I might be mistaken, but I'm 99.9% sure that in the first couple weeks of beta there were sleeping bags.

~M

Very interesting, but I know most of this considering that I followed the hiscores and stat pictures from early 2003 to mid 2006.

I think in this situation I prove to be valuable because I got a number of pictures from that era of Runescape. Sadly most of them are bank pictures and showing off my stats, but I have a few famous players and a few 'received' pictures that might be worth viewing.

Whether you like it or not, Rabbitfoot69 had the bank to stake the top-level PKers. He may had cheated, cried, raged, ect but in the end, he did "often" stake the top stakers. Who the hell is D4rk Elf, honestly? Instead of flaming, try to make it better by providing staking pictures, videos, ect.

Of course I never staked any of the people on that list, I never had the bank to.

The only top-level (crackers, dozens of santas, partyhats only) stakers that I left out are Iodo (something alike) and Milenko8 (which got cleaned after having 10 phat sets).

how does cheating/scamming your way to a decent bank make you a top staker?

go back to reminiscing about rsc and hiscores and leave the top staker/pker lists to be made by actual stakers/pkers

Wow, those old home page screens really bring back memories. Am I the only person who is getting tired of "Runescape: Dungeons of Daemonheim"? The minigame-skill type thing came out months ago, it's time for the home page to go back to normal.

Awesome thread! :thumbup:

I'm getting tired of the stupid "Dungeons of Daemonheim" thing too...

Could you write "Gradeskip93 (Zr)" in the contributors list instead of Gradeskip93 only? :)

I dont think i have more hiscores pics other than the ones ive posted, though ill check and post if i find any. ;)

Btw i have a screenie of the login screen right after the release of summoning, tell me if you want it.

If I were to include your username beside your TipIt forum account, I would hav eto do the same for the rest. Plus, it would get also confusing as certain contributors aren't from TipIt - and thus have their own ().

I have a pic of geertjaars with 199,999,999 exp in a skill, not sure which one? Tell me if you want it.

199999999experience.jpg[/img]

BTW I took this picture myself, I didn't just find it on some random site.

Hey. Thank you but I can't find much use for it.

I know for a fact that energy was not suppose to be a replacement for fatigue. When beta was first released, there were still sleeping bags.

Run energy was bugged when it first came out. If you had a negative weight, your run energy would increase.

Hmm, this is very interesting (sleeping bags in RS2 Beta). I was talking about "fatigue" in the skills tab which I thought was interesting. Do you happen to have screenshots of sleeping bags in RS2 beta? or have some unique keywords I can head off in search of? Thanks :D

I don't have any pictures and I did some googling. Couldn't find anything. I might be mistaken, but I'm 99.9% sure that in the first couple weeks of beta there were sleeping bags.

Yes, this is correct. I talked to Zyphriss about 3 days ago and she was able to confirm it. Thank you, I will add it as a cool fact :).

Very interesting, but I know most of this considering that I followed the hiscores and stat pictures from early 2003 to mid 2006.

I think in this situation I prove to be valuable because I got a number of pictures from that era of Runescape. Sadly most of them are bank pictures and showing off my stats, but I have a few famous players and a few 'received' pictures that might be worth viewing.

Thank you :). I look forward to viewing your pics ^^!

how does cheating/scamming your way to a decent bank make you a top staker?

go back to reminiscing about rsc and hiscores and leave the top staker/pker lists to be made by actual stakers/pkers

Flaming will not solve anything. You are not helping the fact sheet in any way whatsoever. If you wanna have your little biggie balls, then okay. I was level 122 on Feb 2006 and I was active until about late 2006/early 2007. I watched all of the original big name PK videos and viewed the big name stakers galleries. Also, i digged up some old posts and read the posts made by the stakers themselves. So I know their insight/opinion on certain things. As for why I used the DI forums, there is a very simple reason. Some of the Runescape legends at one time posted in these forums.. and all of those topics are public. Weren't deleted, pruned, ect as many forums have. Don't like it? Find a better forum that hasn't deleted topics from 2005.

I have not had the time to seriously spend hours searching/digging up all the great PKers of 2004 up to 2009.. As such I'm hoping that people will suggest, then I will compile a list. One weekend I will spend that whole day searching for the names on such list. It is a work in progress. What you now see is NOT what will always be.

As for the RSC Fact Sheet, lol. If you look at Jagex's RS Genesis presentation on Runefest, pretty much all of the early history I had already covered. That includes clarification on DeviousMUD (it was not a direct predecessor to RS, just one of many Andrew's games), as well as information on Cyberwars. I also got to talk with Rab, who was an alpha & closed beta tester.

In your own little mind "D4rk Elf" might had been the best staker ever, but as the years pass people start to forget what Duel Arena originally functioned as. Those players who were once very popular within Runescape have now faded into the crowd, retired, ect. I decided to do something useful, and searched "D4rk Elf runescape" via Google. Came up with some interesting videos. However, the people which are listed as the top stakers were those who were CONSTANTLY staking big. Not those who just went a couple dozen times and bailed afterwards. This fact applies to a lot of other players and achievements. This fact sheet is trying to save all of that information before it is forever lost - much like I did with the RSC Fact Sheet. Many of the websites & fansites I visited while updating the RS1 version are now offline/down.

If I were to include your username beside your TipIt forum account, I would hav eto do the same for the rest. Plus, it would get also confusing as certain contributors aren't from TipIt - and thus have their own ().

Well I would change my Tip.It username to Zr though I cant have any name shorter than 3 letters :(

w3bi.png

7ahl.pngZr.png1buy.png

eblo.png

RS2FactSheet, I remember seeing a post/tipit times article about the first manipulation of half wines and partyhats, but I can't find it. Is it on this thread?

EDIT - Nevermind, I found it. Would this be considered the 'first organised manipulation' though? http://forum.tip.it/topic/91804-my-story/#p4305115

i think "kyle" was the first one to go from level 124-126 in one kill or something. i remember hearing a story that he got 99 atk and prayer from killing a ghast. maybe he was the first to get 2 99 combats from one kill?

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

i never said d4ark elf was the best staker ever i just said i would replace kuppelli with him in the list

they were not top stakers because they constantly staked big they were the top because they were fearless and were always willing to stake any amount on any dual

that is why kuppelli and rabbitfoot do not belong in the list they would pick their large stakes depending on how much they just won and who they were facing

also i still dont understand how you justify putting rabbit on the list merely cuz he had a large bank after he cheated/scammed his way to it

rabbit even tried to go legit for awhile and almost got cleaned and went back to his old ways

and when i try to contribute you just call it flaming and say that im wrong

god forbid i know anything about staking, i only went against everyone on your "top staker list"

but obviously im wrong and you are right because you watched videos and looked at the galleries

I can't say I had ever heard of rabbitfoot before now, but I have heard of d4rk elf. Based on grumpyman40's posts, it seems that the switch of players seems reasonable. Or just add him and keep the others, make a compromise.

R.I.P Shiva and The Old Nite

Visit My Huge Goals!!! <---- Click This

My Pk Gallery

supdefnubew6.png

GWD: 3x Saradomin Sword, 2x Saradomin Hilt, 2X B Boots, 1x Tasset, 2X B Plate, 2X Shard, 1X D Med

TDs: 3x Solo Claws, 1x Solo Armour Piece

99 Untrimmed HP, 0% Pc'd and before Soul Wars -- Trimmed July 1, 2009

First Untrimmed HP Cape to 96 summon, top 300 to 96 summon

Proud owner of the strength, magic, range, and hitpoints capes.

Spa_Ins/LOLCANADA on IRC.

I have a question.

I remember fredmcgarry from Falador W2 prior to the GE when I used to play, when did he turn away from merchanting with pretty low stats to doing skilling?

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

Hi everyone :). Sorry I haven't replied in thepast few days. Internet was down and I didn't have much time.

RS2FactSheet, I remember seeing a post/tipit times article about the first manipulation of half wines and partyhats, but I can't find it. Is it on this thread?

EDIT - Nevermind, I found it. Would this be considered the 'first organised manipulation' though? http://forum.tip.it/topic/91804-my-story/#p4305115

Ah yes, that is the story of R2Pleasent. An interesting one indeed. Even today he is still dealing RSGP. I really doubt it could be called the "first pre-planned manipulation" as there are 4 years of RS history befor eit happened. Someone, sometime, somewhere must had done item manipulation.

i think "kyle" was the first one to go from level 124-126 in one kill or something. i remember hearing a story that he got 99 atk and prayer from killing a ghast. maybe he was the first to get 2 99 combats from one kill?

Interesting although rather random. It would be hard to prove unless there was a video.

i never said d4ark elf was the best staker ever i just said i would replace kuppelli with him in the list

they were not top stakers because they constantly staked big they were the top because they were fearless and were always willing to stake any amount on any dual

that is why kuppelli and rabbitfoot do not belong in the list they would pick their large stakes depending on how much they just won and who they were facing

also i still dont understand how you justify putting rabbit on the list merely cuz he had a large bank after he cheated/scammed his way to it

rabbit even tried to go legit for awhile and almost got cleaned and went back to his old ways

and when i try to contribute you just call it flaming and say that im wrong

god forbid i know anything about staking, i only went against everyone on your "top staker list"

but obviously im wrong and you are right because you watched videos and looked at the galleries

I didn't appreciate the tone of your first two or three posts. If you don't remember, go read them. As a result, I responded to you as I saw fit. You only blurted out "d4rk elf" instead of explaining it. Had you taken the extra 2 minutes (or even 1 minute) to simply explain it, I would had looked a lot more into D4rk Elf.

Your username fits you, by the way.

I personally don't know about any stakers, but if they happen to be the most famous, they probably deserve the mention.

Alright :). Thanks :).

I can't say I had ever heard of rabbitfoot before now, but I have heard of d4rk elf. Based on grumpyman40's posts, it seems that the switch of players seems reasonable. Or just add him and keep the others, make a compromise.

Alright, I will look into it :D.

I have a question.

I remember fredmcgarry from Falador W2 prior to the GE when I used to play, when did he turn away from merchanting with pretty low stats to doing skilling?

I remember seeing Fredmcgarry in late 2005 as a lvl 124. Back then that was pretty respectable and a rare thing to see. Hmm, don't know the answer to your question =[

I have highscore picture set from 1. august 2006.

06%20aug%2001%20-%2014.28.02.png

06%20aug%2001%20-%2014.28.05.png

06%20aug%2001%20-%2014.28.08.png

06%20aug%2001%20-%2014.28.10.png

06%20aug%2001%20-%2014.28.13.png

06%20aug%2001%20-%2014.28.20.png

06%20aug%2001%20-%2014.28.25.png

06%20aug%2001%20-%2014.28.28.png

06%20aug%2001%20-%2014.28.32.png

06%20aug%2001%20-%2014.28.42.png

06%20aug%2001%20-%2014.28.47.png

06%20aug%2001%20-%2014.28.50.png

06%20aug%2001%20-%2014.28.54.png

06%20aug%2001%20-%2014.28.58.png

06%20aug%2001%20-%2014.29.26.png

06%20aug%2001%20-%2014.29.35.png

06%20aug%2001%20-%2014.29.38.png

06%20aug%2001%20-%2014.29.43.png

06%20aug%2001%20-%2014.29.46.png

06%20aug%2001%20-%2014.29.51.png

06%20aug%2001%20-%2014.30.06.png

06%20aug%2001%20-%2014.30.09.png

06%20aug%2001%20-%2014.30.12.png

I also have few f2p top 100 sheet pictures from 2005 and 2006 as well, so if you are interested, let me know.

581st to Cooking 99 [June 2005]-------------71537th to Hitpoints 99 [December 2009]

233rd to Firemaking 99 [February 2006]----65875th to Defence 99 [February 2010]

822nd to Woodcutting 99 [March 2006]------95249th to Attack 99 [April 2010]

576th to Fishing 99 [september 2006]-------14016th to Crafting 99 [January 2011]

83541st to Strength 99 [May 2009]----------124340th to Magic 99 [June 2011]

23885th to Smithing 99 [september 2011]--XXXXXXth to Ranged 99 [October 2012]

F2p forever ...