Runescape 2 Fact Sheet

RS2FactSheet

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry if it's been mentioned, but you could add first ftper to get a skill to 200m xp: Expert1212(fm).

Also, awsome Factsheet!! I actually learnt some new things!

Yea, I will certainly add that to the F2Pers part :). Thank you :)

Excellent factsheet, some stuff here I didn't know! Hopefully you'll keep it updated.

Thank you. Yea, I will update it as long as people reply to it / submit stuff.

25.4.2006: Something happened on rsof and everyone became a Jagex Mod (only on forums). This occured only for 15 minutes or so until the forums were closed. I personally witnessed this and even used the admin controls.

I were able to search all players and see their ban history (Of course I searched Zezima etc lol). Also Jagex used some Bad chi/Good chi-thingy to give player reputation. Can't remember much anymore..

Anyway here's the pic:

modsmods.png

Nice, that is pretty interesting. Do you happen to have any more pictures?

I vota Taskstaa for Str3ngthz under the pking section. Dude used to pk in a party hat if I remember correctly.

Aight lol :). Thanks ;)

Famous Pk'ers:

Skullator was not a particularly well known pk'er, he just posted a lot of videos.

Ghandi256 was one of the best I ever saw. He took down most everyone who was anyone back in the early rs2 magebank days. Was also a notorious tank/survivor. Was known as the "partyhat pker" for a period because he got drunk one night and went out pk'ing in a blue and no one could kill him.

Famous Stakers:

Cursed You was arguably not actually a good staker, though I'm sure he won plenty legit too. He may deny it, but he was a bug abuser and used it to win tons of party hats, other rares, and loads of cash off people before they realized. Jagex would just about never ban anyone for abusing duel arena bugs to win fights, so people weren't afraid to abuse when bugs were discovered, and loads did so. Pissed me off to no end. I lost so many hundreds of millions to bug abusers over the years. Some more obvious than others, many I didn't know about to avoid until informed after the fact. They were often proud of it and bragged. Cursed You never admitted to it.

-------

Little known glitch you don't have. I don't know if anyone else ever found this because it didn't become well known, but there was a square of map in the underground pass that you could walk off of and then just walk around on air.

glitchq.jpg

Bug with stackable range items where it stacked ranged bonus (credit & picture Paintbal13)

06jul24091929af1.png

To prove that I'm not just some idiot delegitimizing Cursed You: My hayday of staking in the earlier days of RS2 (I was never close to maxed so I was never part of the mainstream crowd. Not asking to be included in the topic, just legitimizing myself as a staker). I never took a bank picture, but this was the most I ever profitted in a single session of staking. To put it in perspective, blue partyhats, the most expensive item in the game, were only worth 20-25m then. Long before whips. I staked straight from classic through to the removal of staking from the game.

wonback.jpg

Logs were yews.

****ThE CiRcUs LiFe Is ThE OnE FoR Me!!!****

~Been in RS and Gladz since the beginning, be in RS and Gladz till the end.~

I AM Rafi.

Good thread, just one correction though, instead of saying 'wilderness is removed' you should say 'PKing in wilderness is removed'. Just to stop the confusion.

La Vallett1

A.k.a. "Nostalgic Vallett"

What's been said must be done.

• 2 weeks later...

F2P 200M firsts:

200M firemaking: Expert1212

200M ranged: Pietha

200M smithing: Water Is Nat

200M crafting: Varro182

That's all I've got, not sure if any other f2per got other 200m skills.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

• 2 weeks later...

The bank picture with the 82 crackers is nuts. I wonder if he really is the richest player.

I'm fairly certain that he is. Cheesy018 comes as a close competitor when Santa Hats inflate.

Brilliant topic, thank you very much for posting it.

I was overcome with nostalgia seeing the old home page and highscores.

No problem! Please spread it amongst your friends.

F2P 200M firsts:

200M firemaking: Expert1212

200M ranged: Pietha

200M smithing: Water Is Nat

200M crafting: Varro182

That's all I've got, not sure if any other f2per got other 200m skills.

I certainly would, but the list only includes skills released after the opening of RS2 beta. If I were to include them, I would also have to include their P2P counterparts - which would require a lot of researching. Not only for data, but also for the appropriate hiscore pictures.

Anyways. I wish there was some sort of bumping function :P. Otherwise I have to wait until someone posts, and I reply to them. Or the last reply wasn't by me. TipIt has a lot of old schoolers. It would be great if they submit their old screenshots :o

This is what I have so far for the old monster graphics. Couldn't think of any others. If you know of another monster.. pre-new graphics.. please say names. I can't think of any

lovetp.png

What you guys/girls think :D?

Very nice!

Staurolite.png

Thats some pretty interesting stuff. I admit I skimmed through parts of it because I'm going to bed but I'll finish looking at the pics later. :grin:

--------------------SIGNATURE NEEDED HERE--------------------

I certainly would, but the list only includes skills released after the opening of RS2 beta. If I were to include them, I would also have to include their P2P counterparts - which would require a lot of researching. Not only for data, but also for the appropriate hiscore pictures.

For 200m firsts (p2p), it's obviously the #1 in that skill.

And none of the #1's are 100% f2p as far as I know.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Wish I played before May 2007. If only my friend told me about RS earlier <_<. BTW, have you changed the 'wildy was removed' to 'pk at wildy in ordinary worlds was removed' yet?

La Vallett1

A.k.a. "Nostalgic Vallett"

What's been said must be done.

I found these two pictures laying around in the "storage forum". I thought you guys might enjoy.

Old message center (v1): http://rs2factsheet.freeforums.org/download/file.php?id=69

Rose hiscore glitch: http://rs2factsheet.freeforums.org/download/file.php?id=22

Mod Fib hiscore gitch: http://rs2factsheet.freeforums.org/download/file.php?id=28

W66 law running company announcing closure: http://rs2factsheet.freeforums.org/download/file.php?id=40

What you guys think of this little find :o?

Thats some pretty interesting stuff. I admit I skimmed through parts of it because I'm going to bed but I'll finish looking at the pics later. :grin:

Alright :). Thank you and remember to check on it every once in a while.

For 200m firsts (p2p), it's obviously the #1 in that skill.

And none of the #1's are 100% f2p as far as I know.

For most skills, that would be the case. However, therehave been a few who have been banned. I would also try to get first to 50M, 100M, and 150M in such skill to make it as complete as possible. This would require a ton of digging up old websites/ect. In other words, too much to handle especially since some of the skills have been in the game since its release.

Wow great thread, brings back some memories of the good days

Thank you. Please tell your friends :P?

Wish I played before May 2007. If only my friend told me about RS earlier <_<. BTW, have you changed the 'wildy was removed' to 'pk at wildy in ordinary worlds was removed' yet?

Hmm, I don't believe I have. Too many updates I've too make. But yea, Runescape is an interesting game =]

I had a huge number of 'vintage' RS screenshots that I'd love to contribute, but they're on a harddrive that has winged its way to the land where discs are eternally blessed.

Great thread nonetheless.

Seems to be the case for a lot of old players (cleaning up their old computer stuff). Thank you. Please check on it every once in a while as it should grow in content.

I have an interesting fact about the God Wars bosses: They almost all died at different times.

I don't understand. Could you elaborate please?

Very interesting thread, had a nice read! :) :thumbup:

Thank you :). Tell your friends :D?

I have an interesting fact about the God Wars bosses: They almost all died at different times.

icwatudidthar. squint.png

:ugeek:

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone :). Hopefully everyone had a happy Christmas :). Happy New Years in advance, too.

Does anyone have a map picture of the pre-bounty hunter Wilderness? I'm planning on making it interactive - much like TipIt's current world map. Instead of linking to guides, you would click an area and be redirected to a page with pictures of such area. I think this is fitting for the upcoming update.. plus it would be pretty cool.

In the mean time.. here is a really rare picture of a sleeping bag in Runescape 2!

http://rs2factsheet.freeforums.org/download/file.php?id=85

http://rs2factsheet.freeforums.org/download/file.php?id=84