I'm A "Noob"

Mcqueen

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

earlier in lava cave places, i was called a noob by a lvl 104 wearing a skirt (he was a man, i h8 when people do that) because, and i quote "i'm gonna steal your kills cause it's multi-combat" so i ran off to a different area and when i went back he called me a noob!!!!!

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

been called noob for not "sharing" rocks (i see little point in it, as i am trying to get the ore as quickly as possible... although if it is an even match between me, and another person, and they wish to share, i have no problem doing so.)

been called noob for breaking up an armor trim scam...

been called noob for sticking on protect from melee and then taking wine of zamorak with a full room of monks (heh heh heh, so much fun to watch a would-be scammer curse at you for not dying :P )

been called a noob for being a ranger, and then attacking giants.

been called a noob for not having any rune (i like my green dragonhide just fine, thank you very much! (lvl. 42 range, f2p, not technically poor though...))

i've also been called a noob for just waiting in some place where people could die easily, and... just wait for people to die.(but meh, it helps when i get bored, and can be a bit profitable... on a good day, and heck, i don't trick them or anything, i just wait there.)

RAVE BREAK!

My lvl 27 is a "freaking def mage noob!" for owning a pure str... He just killed another pure mage (hitting 10's) then he atted me and only hit 7's (I only have 10 def...) then I hit a few 11's and 12's on him and he died...

Losers...

Are you blind or ignoring me on purpose?

Even though I sometimes side with religious people in some debates, I no longer consider myself religious.

oh i got private-chatted by sum1 who kept calling me noob etc. because someone sold me, not him, something we both wanted, even tho i offered way higher....and cause he was swearing i blocked him and reported him, p00ned L0SER!

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

im a "whip noob" apparently (after owning a lvl 86 karils ranger in duel arena)

"prayer noob" (after surviving for 5+ mins of constant teaming)

"heal noob" (after surviving for 5+ mins of constant teaming)

"tele noob" (cos i used my glory ammy to tele from a lvl 91 attacking me when i had my whip on)

"def noob" (for having 62 def lol)

thats my lot so far...

I'm on my level 17 def pure in the mining guild wearing rune armour.

20+ times a day, I get "OMG noob! How you wear fulll rune at lv17?!!!! Cheeter!!!11"

~Ian

i want to make a def pure now and just wear full rune with it just because of that lol

lol if u wanna look funny wear ded good stuff and act like a noob. i stood in middle of cw cav, with whip d legs and zammy pl8 saying "free stuff plz died in wildy!" To destroy noobs you must become them, thats waht i say

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

Killing dragons, lvl 93 pker comes along Tb's and fails about 7 ent's, waste atleast 8 of is sharks then run with 4 lobs to spare, i spec him before he cant attack me with dds, he prays melee, i do same and waste specs on him.

him:pray noob

me: You prayed first.

him: so?

me: I thought you were 1337 pker, you cant even take out a dragon slayer who has 8 lobs left.

him:Just cos i owned you noob.

me:Idiot green pker.

I really don't see any point to this, maybe you were just making a statement without wanting a reply in return(RATE THIS FORUM)

I dunno!!

This belongs here... I'm nto asking for ratings this is just a thread to poke fun at those who thinks people are noobs for random reasons. I really don't see any point to your post so please don't spam.

i was a noob because i got ambushed by 4 lvl 96-104s and i tele'd because i had full ahrim on
no... youre a noob because you bring tellys into the wild :wink:

Please don't post comments like this. As far as this thread goes you're just posting spam by saying * like that.

I'm a noob because I'm level 84 and only have 27k and rune plate, legs, kite, and dragon dagger.

Oh wait...I AM A NOOB AND DIRT POOR AT THAT. WOOT! phr33 st00fsss pl0x. Okay no more.

-But serisouly, I'm a noob for not selling ranarrs for 2.5k each. :x

-Chopping yews when I'm level 86 woodcutting. :x

-Not owning FIFTY BILLION GEEPEES AND FULL DRAGON OMFG PL0X SHUTUP PEOPLE.

Oh man, ranting is great. Time for some Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

panoramiadk9.gif

hehe, i love it when people walk around rs saying 'need a gf/bf!', best one was someone in varrock saying 'lookin for a rich bf!'

But anyway, im a noob because i wont sell my non tradeable bunny hood.

Him:Nice ears

Me:Ty

Him:How much? Ill buy them

Me:No you wont?

Him:I buy them

Me:Non tradeable

Him:2 mil?

Me Non tradeable

Him:10 mil??

Me: NOn tradeable

Him: omg noob

:roll:.

Junkieman608.png

noob2qt.jpg

OK right before this someone one lvl higher than me asked to trade his d long for my d scimmy. I said no thanks and he starts talking about how he's done monkey madness and that he can use it... Right after he called me a noob he left; too bad because I said "I really don't care" and he missed it :cry: