So what do you do for a living?

dirtybbqchip

Mother, part time baker, part time police officer (supposedly voluntary, but it pays.. sorta).

haha, what ?

Also what?

I have a mother with a good wage, I work part time as a baker, and work part time as a police officer which is supposedly voluntary but I do get paid for it.

Oh, I though you meant you were a mother. And I didn't realise you could be a part time police officer, as a volunteer.

You can in the UK apparently. But they don't give you a gun, so why you'd want to is beyond me.

i love you rainy

rainy doesnt live in the UK

[hide]IDK where he does, he said somewhere it wasnt UK[/hide]

Somewhere where it rains a lot I guess.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mother, part time baker, part time police officer (supposedly voluntary, but it pays.. sorta).

haha, what ?

Also what?

I have a mother with a good wage, I work part time as a baker, and work part time as a police officer which is supposedly voluntary but I do get paid for it.

Oh, I though you meant you were a mother. And I didn't realise you could be a part time police officer, as a volunteer.

You can in the UK apparently. But they don't give you a gun, so why you'd want to is beyond me.

i love you rainy

rainy doesnt live in the UK

[hide]IDK where he does, he said somewhere it wasnt UK[/hide]

Nope, I live in the uk, sir.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RIP Michaelangelopolous

I exist for a living. It's a full time job. No troll. I do nothing well enough in my life to actually claim as part of my identity, so I simply don't.

I know a lot of people here have labeled themselves as students; you're really content with that being tied integrally into how people perceive and deal with you? Do you do it well enough to take pride in it? I don't know, that's just weird to me.

hzvjpwS.gif

I exist for a living. It's a full time job. No troll. I do nothing well enough in my life to actually claim as part of my identity, so I simply don't.

I know a lot of people here have labeled themselves as students; you're really content with that being tied integrally into how people perceive and deal with you? Do you do it well enough to take pride in it? I don't know, that's just weird to me.

I like the way you think.

I exist as well, (what a surprise). I like to think for a living, yep that sounds right... I like to think, and I make a living out of it :D

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

I'm in high school. In return for my continued attendance in the program, I am provided with food, clothing, shelter, and a good deal more. If being paid for a form of work is not a job, I'm not quite clear on what qualifies as a job.

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security."

Support transparency... and by extension, freedom and democracy.