Official Quit

Iconic

I thought that I've been doing it too long, I'm revealed as Hex and although it may seem ok I fear that there is no point of staying here when a reletively small amount of people dislike me, its as if these people just push me away. I don't feel safe playing any games because I fear they will be rigged against me. I also fear that however hard I try games won't ever be liked, Blitzkrieg and my Dungeoneering wasn't really as full as it was when Retech started up his or was a perfectly reasonable game that but I am nearly a hundred percent sure that people didn't join because of who I am.

Another reason for my quitting is the fact that there is almost no activity anymore and any that is is off-topic or a short lived game.

I don't get any fun out of playing games, I enjoyed all of the hegemonys (up until I was hatekilled) because they had certain qualitys but most of the other things are just extremly tedious, with little combat, little diplomacy and little effort on behalf of the posters.

I'm not sure everyone else enjoys these new Hegemony imitation threads/[insert-time-period] hegemonys as much as I do we're all going to get bored of monotony and in Mather's words (and as I have explained before) creativity is what makes us happy, not war.

So, bye.

P.S

I'm not coming back with a new acount, as its been proven you can somehow work out either by IP or even just consant asking to the point of bullying. Your not very respectful on this forum and your certiantly not very nice, if you carry on the way your going your all going to hate each other like your discussion you had later.

P.P.S

I know I said that I was going to leave before but I don't think I really finalised it enough in my head so this is my finalisation, my realisation and my conclusion you can call it whatever you want but I'm leaving and although I say it myself I have contributed a lot to this place, I've come up with suggestions that were put forward about a month later as suggestions by other people and I've constantly helped. Although I'm not perfect I have helped this forum greatly. I suggest you do migrate, it will help you gain more players and ultimately give you more control but as I see I'm not really ever coming back.

So here comes that fateful picture for the third time, Nixon leaving as I am now; tarnished but in a way still loved.

nixon5.jpg

I'm going to leave you with that. Goodbye.

[Falador tavern]

Well, i guess making a new thread is a big off and out storm rage quit.. But it takes up unececary space, and nor do i understand why i even opened this.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Maybe it's just that the ideas weren't the kind that Taverners enjoyed, or they were ahead of their time. My personal reason for not joining your Dungeoneering was that with pictures, each turn took so long that I got bored. (Well really I was watching the first experimental round, and then concluded that).

How many comparisons of Nixon do you need? Remember that you don't want to be Nixon.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Guess I know why he never accepted my friend request now...he is quitting...again. *sigh*

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

I could not possibly care less. To be perfectly honest and to state my opinion in a calm way (so overzealous mods, no I am not flaming) I've been hoping this would happen since a few days after you joined.

Apathy.

We never really saw eye to eye. anyway.

I hold no grudges, and thus this brings me no joy, but I'm not exactly sad either.

I've been talking to him a good deal lately, and you two are actually 2/4th of the reason why he's leaving. 2/5th if you count that the Tavern inactive (though it is currently recovering).

All he wanted to was to be accepted and mend relations. Though you cannot directly be blamed, Ross, Rocco did a great deal of damage by disrespincting and even refuse to help him change.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Tell him to get his butt back here, the other half of us didn't mind and/or actually saw he was trying not to troll. He reminds me of a friend I had on WoW, jerk in public, but pretty awesome in PMs, etc... If he could just ignore rocco, then I highly doubt this drama would be taking place.

@ Hex: Some of us are here to roleplay/'game'. I know the activity is low, but we could use the help reviving the activity. Every person's input counts. If someone mistreats you on a forum, just ignore it, or if its bad, report it. Don't let other posters force you into quitting. Why give them the satisfaction?

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

2/4 = 1/2

Honestly I don't like him and there's nothing wrong with that. I've been a jerk to him but it seems you've all forgotten the times he's been a jerk. But that's water under the bridge for me, in fact I was allowing him to join HegAntiquity like anyone else. If he wants to mope about it then he can go right ahead.

If the creator of said game was constantly ragging on me, I wouldn't join either. And some people bite back, I'm not saying it's right, but I think some of the time, he is provoked into flaming. That is just how I see it though.

Lqt9R.png

You're not blocking him out, but you've been telling him you don't want him here. That combined with Dungeonals bullying and what he feels is mistreatment by [identity retained] were the most important reasons for him leaving. If you could only get yourself to forgive that could have helped a lot.

And he didn't say everyone hated him, he said most people don't really seem to feel much towards him, but the behavior of those who do is too bad to ignore.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

But he did join the game, and I let him, and it was fine, and then he was like "Everyone hates me, I quit." wtf.

hmm...I do not have a counter argument for that.

That was slightly immature, but I think it may have been due to 'the snowball effect'. Instead of flaming, it would be better to just explain (kindly) that he is not being 'hated' on. I'll have to read the thread to get a clearer picture.

Lqt9R.png

Well, I was just trying to defend him, so he could see not all of us hate him. *sigh*

Lqt9R.png

Honestly, I have to go with Ross on this. I'd like to like him, but he just makes it too hard. It's all a bit of a farce, really.

And Ico, you REALLY need to stop using Nixon as an example. However much you annoy us sometimes, you're not that bad. :P

-------

Mather, [identity retained]? Really? Nothing on this forum should be secret, except Hegemony war plans and stealth attacks. Just tell us, no real harm will come of it.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

To be honest, I actually liked his d'neering..I just wasn't on when he was holding sessions.

Lqt9R.png

And Ico, you REALLY need to stop using Nixon as an example. However much you annoy us sometimes, you're not that bad. :P

Nex thinks I'm leaving :o?

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

My baaad, what does ico mean then, in the way Nex uses it.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Ico = Ico[nic]

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.