Favorite OTers?

Dizzle229

[hide]

I could've sworn I posted here last night....

So am I insane or did my post get deleted? (Which would be weird since it was completely on topic, or at least mostly on topic.)

But anyways, I like any OTers that make me laugh. So if you troll or say funny things, I like you.

I also like Lenticular, mainly because he was the main driving force towards making me ask out the girl who I've now been dating for nearly 9 months. <3: The relationship thread guys.

You did post, I remember reading it. It was something about how dinosaurs get no love.

I think you also said that I was one of your favourites. *shifty eyes*

everyone said that

So, what happened to my psot? I didn't think it was all that off-topic....

And yeah, Wongtong fits in the category of "makes me laugh" although often unintentionally.

I respect her for finding me that one video that proved that there can be some really hot black chicks.

I remember someone posting a rap video....Xhibit (Sp?), i think?

I'm amazed that you remember that as well. :lol:

[/hide]

Yeah....I think the song was called "Concentrate" or something. I just remember the rapping was terrible.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[hide]

So am I insane or did my post get deleted? (Which would be weird since it was completely on topic, or at least mostly on topic.)

But anyways, I like any OTers that make me laugh. So if you troll or say funny things, I like you.

I also like Lenticular, mainly because he was the main driving force towards making me ask out the girl who I've now been dating for nearly 9 months. <3: The relationship thread guys.

You did post, I remember reading it. It was something about how dinosaurs get no love.

everyone said that

And yeah, Wongtong fits in the category of "makes me laugh" although often unintentionally.

I respect her for finding me that one video that proved that there can be some really hot black chicks.

[/hide]

Yeah....I think the song was called "Concentrate" or something. I just remember the rapping was terrible.

There was music...?

So, basically Earthysun is Jesus's only son.

earthysig3.jpg

earthynorris.jpg

awwwwuo6.jpg

wootsiggiedagainhw5.jpg

algftw.jpg

[hide]

everyone said that

[/hide]

That... might have been me. ._.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

[hide]

everyone said that

[/hide]

Ouch. Sad face?

[hide]

everyone said that

[/hide]

Ouch. Sad face?

This is what I listen to when I troll.

[hide]

everyone said that

[/hide]

Ouch. Sad face?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKBKHxqrLB4

new zealand accent trying to act ghetto sounds hilarious

[hide]

everyone said that

[/hide]

Ouch. Sad face?

Uhhh lmao. I can't believe I watched that.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

[hide]

everyone said that

[/hide]

Ouch. Sad face?

I can't believe I took part and rapped in that.

lampost_sig_stark.png

That is so terrible I want to kill myself.

Let's hope you're an organ donor. I need a kidney.

Not because I actually need a kidney, but because I want a kidney. Hopefully my three kidneys would amalgamate and form a super-kidney.

So, basically Earthysun is Jesus's only son.

earthysig3.jpg

earthynorris.jpg

awwwwuo6.jpg

wootsiggiedagainhw5.jpg

algftw.jpg

[hide]

I also like Lenticular, mainly because he was the main driving force towards making me ask out the girl who I've now been dating for nearly 9 months.  <3:  The relationship thread guys.

everyone said that

[/hide]

Ouch. Sad face?

Uhhh lmao.  I can't believe I watched that.

Wait, wait. Are you the guy in the white and grey hoodie? (and was that video serious)

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I am an organ donor.

Too bad your crappy organs wouldn't sell for jack.

My organs man up everyday. Son.

My organs would sell for millions.

I heard it on DRD brow.

Edit: Also, my organs would kick your organs ass.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I completely agree, without it that vid would be completely forgettable.

Except for the 12 year old kids, the lyrics, the hoodies, the bikes, and the hand motions.

[hide]

I also like Lenticular, mainly because he was the main driving force towards making me ask out the girl who I've now been dating for nearly 9 months.  <3:  The relationship thread guys.

everyone said that

[/hide]

Ouch. Sad face?

Uhhh lmao.  I can't believe I watched that.

Wait, wait. Are you the guy in the white and grey hoodie? (and was that video serious)

Yes, I am. And no it was supposed to be us mocking gangstas.

Except for the 12 year old kids, the lyrics, the hoodies, the bikes, and the hand motions.

I want it to go viral :unsure:

lampost_sig_stark.png

[hide]

everyone said that

[/hide]

Ouch. Sad face?

Yes, I am. And no it was supposed to be us mocking gangstas.

I want it to go viral :unsure:

[hide]Zdwyy.jpg[/hide]

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?