Favorite OTers?

Dizzle229

Ive been gone foeva and my name got listed. Shweet, I should do name searches more often. Epeen maxing out.

warri0r,I_Goddess_I, tripsis, Satenza, Zierro

oh, and I've always got a special place for magekillr

I still credit magekillr for helping me get my first girlfriend. i love that guy.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*loooks around* who's deo

He's also a regular in Lady Heinous/Shyla's HYT CC.

So he's a troll?

He told me to say that.

Why was I thinking of a Deophoibus?

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Cuz Deiophobus was epic.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

My favorites are Sam, adrenal, and Shiny. But everyone in OT is cool to be honest <3:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Deo = Mdeoxy/De Elite One.

Sees_all1 generally makes good posts, so I'll add him to my list.

I disagree, that guy is a jerk. He holds unpopular opinions and is very argumentative, to a point of fault. His posts may be good, but that doesn't mean he has to be your favorite. (referring to sees_all1)

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

I disagree, that guy is a jerk. He holds unpopular opinions and is very argumentative, to a point of fault. His posts may be good, but that doesn't mean he has to be your favorite. (referring to sees_all1)

See, that's a matter of opinion. I love a good debate, so unless he also happens to be a troll, I am fine with it. Let's not name names in a negative light now, mods are lurking

See, that's a matter of opinion. I love a good debate, so unless he also happens to be a troll, I am fine with it. Let's not name names in a negative light now, mods are lurking

Nope, definitely a jerk.

tFtfA.jpg

My favorite person on Tip.it is Silverion. I guess. Since he made the forum.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I could've sworn I posted here last night....

So am I insane or did my post get deleted? (Which would be weird since it was completely on topic, or at least mostly on topic.)

But anyways, I like any OTers that make me laugh. So if you troll or say funny things, I like you.

I also like Lenticular, mainly because he was the main driving force towards making me ask out the girl who I've now been dating for nearly 9 months. <3: The relationship thread guys.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

So am I insane or did my post get deleted? (Which would be weird since it was completely on topic, or at least mostly on topic.)

But anyways, I like any OTers that make me laugh. So if you troll or say funny things, I like you.

I also like Lenticular, mainly because he was the main driving force towards making me ask out the girl who I've now been dating for nearly 9 months. <3: The relationship thread guys.

You did post, I remember reading it. It was something about how dinosaurs get no love.

You did post, I remember reading it. It was something about how dinosaurs get no love.

I think you also said that I was one of your favourites. *shifty eyes*

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

everyone said that

everyone said that

So, what happened to my psot? I didn't think it was all that off-topic....

And yeah, Wongtong fits in the category of "makes me laugh" although often unintentionally.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

everyone said that

And yeah, Wongtong fits in the category of "makes me laugh" although often unintentionally.

I respect her for finding me that one video that proved that there can be some really hot black chicks.

So, basically Earthysun is Jesus's only son.

earthysig3.jpg

earthynorris.jpg

awwwwuo6.jpg

wootsiggiedagainhw5.jpg

algftw.jpg

everyone said that

I respect her for finding me that one video that proved that there can be some really hot black chicks.

I remember someone posting a rap video....Xhibit (Sp?), i think?

everyone said that

I remember someone posting a rap video....Xhibit (Sp?), i think?

I'm amazed that you remember that as well. :lol:

So, basically Earthysun is Jesus's only son.

earthysig3.jpg

earthynorris.jpg

awwwwuo6.jpg

wootsiggiedagainhw5.jpg

algftw.jpg