• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah man 2007!

:thumbup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Yeah man 2007!

:thumbup:

:shades:

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

I'm curious who can out-verteran status Indy. Dudes been here for nearly a decade lol.

Even outside of OT, that's impressive. Sadly, I started using tip.it in 05 but didn't use the forums til 07

I got Indy by 6 days & my account is about as old as they come. Not including Scapeboard of course.

That's just because there was a few weeks (I think) there between these forums and Scapeboard where there was nothing, and I didn't realize these forums were up until about a week after everyone else. So most Scapeboarders have around 6-7 days on me, on these forums. Can't remember exactly when I joined on Scapeboard, so it could already be a decade for me.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

I had my first account in '04. But who cares. Everyone knows me. :thumbup:

Who are you again?

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably

Euphonium/10.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I'm curious who can out-verteran status Indy. Dudes been here for nearly a decade lol.

Even outside of OT, that's impressive. Sadly, I started using tip.it in 05 but didn't use the forums til 07

I got Indy by 6 days & my account is about as old as they come. Not including Scapeboard of course.

That's just because there was a few weeks (I think) there between these forums and Scapeboard where there was nothing, and I didn't realize these forums were up until about a week after everyone else. So most Scapeboarders have around 6-7 days on me, on these forums. Can't remember exactly when I joined on Scapeboard, so it could already be a decade for me.

Yeah, I remember just checking one random day and boom, it was back online. I was probably using Scapeboard for not much longer then 6 months before they went offline. I couldn't even tell you what my username was..

tFtfA.jpg

Yeah, I remember just checking one random day and boom, it was back online. I was probably using Scapeboard for not much longer then 6 months before they went offline. I couldn't even tell you what my username was..

It was apole.

♪♪ And I'm not done

Pretty sure I joined right after Scapeboard became Tip.it cause I don't remember Scapeboard. But I used to play that browser based game... rune-arena was it?

Anywho, my current fave poster is that Tim guy.

hiccup.png

Pretty sure I joined right after Scapeboard became Tip.it cause I don't remember Scapeboard. But I used to play that browser based game... rune-arena was it?

ArenaScape! :P

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Even when he calls you out 90% of the time you post on the today thread? haha

I love this community, I really can't pick my favorite OTers. But rubbing tripsis's ego helped mask the thread necro ;)

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

But rubbing tripsis's ego helped mask the thread necro ;)

:twss:

♪♪ And I'm not done

There's nothing against the rules about bumping an old thread as long as you're contributing to it :P

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

I seem to remember my first post being on H&A about catching swordfish....

Anyway, I think Sam deserves a mention, because he's a cool guy. and my brother... ¬_¬

Bows is cool too.

And other people...I'm lazy.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

I had my first account in '04. But who cares. Everyone knows me. :thumbup:

Who are you again?

Some loser.

;)

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Euphonium/10.

[/hide]

Even when he calls you out 90% of the time you post on the today thread? haha

I love this community, I really can't pick my favorite OTers. But rubbing tripsis's ego helped mask the thread necro ;)

You know I dont truthfully mean it, I just have A LOT of bottled anger from all these years. (which lately hasnt been bad thanks to work)

My favourite and I have to admit it is actually Fast. I might seem like an arse about his posts but its more of jealousy for wanting his care-free lifestyle and general not-giving-a-damn.

Popoto.~<3

I like that Sam guy a lot, he seems pretty cool.

I hate that guy.

:shades:

Hmm I like Jimmy, but he's too cool to post much. And I always enjoy hearing from Steve. And Range has some cool stories. Sometimes RPG when he's not having drama's related to a certain girl.

rosssigfinal.jpg

I like all of you. Duff is always fun when he's here (and his profile picture makes me think of him as a terrier, which helps his cause).

But all of you are pretty cool. Especially you reading this right now. You are my favorite.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]