What is your definition of a noob???

eastonj7

I always see people call each other noobs and it gets kind of annoying. Actually i call people noobs too so i'm not perfect. We all have different reasons for calling someone a noob and i would like to know what your reasons are. For those of you who somehow don't know that in runescape we call new players noobs. If you didn't know that get out of this forum and go play WOW>

WOOT MY THIRD POST

I'm such a noob at the tip.it forums..........

bucket.png

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone on tip.it has it as there siggy but i cant remember the name and the true answer is

Noob: Either your lower then me or i dont like you

now thats spelled with 2 o's not a u or any variation of the word :P

"Happiness depends more on the inward disposition of mind than on outward circumstances."

Benjamin Franklin

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Albert Einstein

G%20I%20Jackass.png

G_I_Jackass.png

Thanks for the posts keep them coming i find it intersting to see what everyones definition is of noob. I wonder why those people call me noob when i kick their butt with my bronze dagger and iron armour set in bounty world......must be jealous of my 500gp armour

bucket.png

Thanks for the posts keep them coming i find it intersting to see what everyones definition is of noob. I wonder why those people call me noob when i kick their butt with my bronze dagger and iron armour set in bounty world......must be jealous of my 500gp armour

The people who you kick butt must've been wearing nothing at all...

Staurolite.png

The people who you kick butt must've been wearing nothing at all...

flanders.jpg

Stupid sexy Flanders!

I'll occasionally slip and call someone a noob, but using that word in most cases has all the shock of an adult calling another adult a "doodoo head," in that you'll likely just be laughed at. It's the verbal equivalent to knocking over the chess board and going home.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

You guys kind of failed if you thought i was serious about the iron armour stuff, but thanks for the posts anyways.

We all know steel is the best bounty world armour on f2p.

One of the reasons I call people noobs is because when I train ranged or I range on bounty world they pick up my arrows. Even the worthless iron ones. Another time was when I was training firemaking at lvl 40 and I was using willows and all the logs I missed a bunch of players we're running over to pick them up.

At the time willow logs we're 9gp each.

bucket.png

You guys kind of failed if you thought i was serious about the iron armour stuff, but thanks for the posts anyways.

One of the reasons I call people noobs is because when I train ranged or I range on bounty world they pick up my arrows. Even the worthless iron ones. Another time was when I was training firemaking at lvl 40 and I was using willows and all the logs I missed a bunch of players we're running over to pick them up.

you missed logs? only noobs miss logs.............................................................

you missed logs? only noobs miss logs.............................................................

How shameful i am a noob.

My definition of noob is right now is : ME

Keep the posts coming :thumbsup:

bucket.png

I'm sorry I did not catch your sarcasm... :wall:

Staurolite.png

Someone on tip.it has it as there siggy but i cant remember the name and the true answer is

I believe that would be my signature? Either your better then me, worse then me, or I don't like you.

Really, noob is just a generic online game insult, and one that isn't restricted by the censor. Some words are just purely INSULTS.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

I think all players that doesn't know of the word "efficieny" are noobs. And trolls are noobs too (trolling folks and mountain trolls)

My lame drops:
6 Effigys
1 D Med - 1 D Dagger
1 Verac's Helmet - 1 Guthan's Platebody

I believe that would be my signature? Either your better then me, worse then me, or I don't like you.

Really, noob is just a generic online game insult, and one that isn't restricted by the censor. Some words are just purely INSULTS.

i was pretty close to what it actually is for off the top of my head

"Happiness depends more on the inward disposition of mind than on outward circumstances."

Benjamin Franklin

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Albert Einstein

G%20I%20Jackass.png

G_I_Jackass.png

A noob is someone who is annoying, trolling, or just plain immature.

A newb is a new player ;)

Exactly my opinion. Newbs are good, I was one once. Noobs are people who constantly annoy other players and are too immature to have a decent conversation.

Every path you have trod, through wilderness and through war, has led to this road...

A noob (as in newbie) is anyone without a stat 60+.

I thought I had something funny to say but I forgot. :/

Bionic_Yoshi.png

TT rewards: 2 ranger boots, Zamorak page 1 (2x), Guthix page 1, Ancient page 2

You must construct additional oak larders doors... I mean pylons

Barrows: 10. Total value~22.3 mil. Ahrim Robeskirt is currently the item I have received the most.