True Ownage v THE Clan

Jack

You won. Be happy.

If you wished to warn others about the notorious mass sniping of THE, you didn't need to dedicate your topic to hurting THE. A simple mention would have sufficed. If anything, it's slightly worrying that your pile was weakened so severely by their mass sniping. Surely every T0 member was tanking to full prayer/food and, as you say, you were 1-hitting THE members. The scores shouldn't have been so close.

Looks like a re-match is in order. :thumbup:

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wont even bother anymore. It is honestly like you guys cant read and then attempt to troll. Talking about tanking quality and such when its clear from the score that wasnt the case...... If we are so bad how did we lose by such a small amount (when comparing opts). We were obviously doing something right. There has not once been denial by myself that we mass sniped. You guys cant read. I straight up told my members after your members wouldnt stop sniping to go do it to them. I have no clue why we accepted no sniping rules in the first place. We sniped and transitioned. We made you guys get dragged. We kept the score close due to opts.

Dont break your "no sniping rules" next time and we wont do it. When a clan breaks rules a few times the rules are considered off to our standards. Next time control your members better or dont set up such stupid rules to where the likelihood of them being broken is high.

Whatever gratz on your win. Should we fight again it will have a 4 sniper cap and not have it where people are able to break such rules (from either side). We have fought COUNTLESS clans and not had issues with them from Solace, Tko Blitz.... heck even POISON gives us a clean fight. Will get back to Warria06 when people come back from break/exams.

What don't you understand about the fact you broke the rules to get the majority of your kills? It's like talking to a young child, seriously. You still have no proof whatsoever that we were sniping, just because you analysed a few of our screenshots and tried to make the most of what people have said doesn't mean that's evidence for your cause. Rather expected you to mention a sniper cap in a future fight, as you cannot win without one. I'm done with this topic, we were by far the better clan, we were the better clan in the last CWRI, and we were the better clan in every single Matched Opts fight we've ever had.

For the last time I reiterate, we've never had any problems with any other clan like this. We're an houour clan and we live upto our reputation as many clans can vouch for. We have never intentionally broken any rules and yesterday's included. We won the fight despite you guys cheating and being as dishonouable as CWA warring gets. The reason I posted this topic was to publically warn anyone who fights you. You're a bunch of mass snipers, enjoy the problems you'll have negotiating wars from clans who've read this in the near future.

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

Wont even bother anymore. It is honestly like you guys cant read and then attempt to troll. Talking about tanking quality and such when its clear from the score that wasnt the case...... If we are so bad how did we lose by such a small amount (when comparing opts). We were obviously doing something right. There has not once been denial by myself that we mass sniped. You guys cant read. I straight up told my members after your members wouldnt stop sniping to go do it to them. I have no clue why we accepted no sniping rules in the first place. We sniped and transitioned. We made you guys get dragged. We kept the score close due to opts.

Dont break your "no sniping rules" next time and we wont do it. When a clan breaks rules a few times the rules are considered off to our standards. Next time control your members better or dont set up such stupid rules to where the likelihood of them being broken is high.

Whatever gratz on your win. Should we fight again it will have a 4 sniper cap and not have it where people are able to break such rules (from either side). We have fought COUNTLESS clans and not had issues with them from Solace, Tko Blitz.... heck even POISON gives us a clean fight. Will get back to Warria06 when people come back from break/exams.

Exactly, we're the ones who started (mass) sniping right? We're the one who don't have any proof, right? You're the one screaming accusations here without any proof and trying to flame us. Maybe you missed the point where I told you that we were nice enough to send only 3-4 snipers. It wasn't what I wanted (it's not as good as sending enough people to mess up your whole pile), but at least we started gaining a lead after that.

Don't act like you don't know how mass sniping works. Your whole clan is based on it and you're screwed if the other clan does it too. I'm pretty sure you've been telling us that you're one of the best clans ever, right? How did you lose to a low level and inexperienced clan like T0? You lost with so small difference in the kills because our leaders didn't want to start sniping. I think we started sniping back after the first 30 minutes and even then only 3-4 people were sniping. Even you know that it's not enough to mess up your whole pile.

The whole idea of mass sniping is to stop the enemy from piling. Do you know what happens when the enemy is not piling or sniping? NOTHING. We had a clear lead at the start before you broke the rules. You started catching us in kills only after you started mass sniping.

Could you tell some names? PLEASE? Pictures? Video? Anything? Even random parts of the names of the people who sniped? Please?

You kept it close because our officials didn't want to mass snipe back and even when we started sniping back we sent only 3-4 to be nice. Not the best tactical move from us, but at least we didn't drop down to your level.

You still haven't provided any evidence of our sniping. Also, you gave us 1 minute to check out your sniping accusation before you started mass sniping? Are you serious? Please try a bit harder next time when you try to find some excuse to start mass sniping. It's easy not to snipe and it's even easier not to mass snipe. It's not our fault if your clan's organization is as bad as it looks and sounds.

Much rather not fight you again, but if I have to I hope it's mass sniping from the start. (That way you can't break the rules and scream some stupid accusations without any proof)

You won. Be happy.

If you wished to warn others about the notorious mass sniping of THE, you didn't need to dedicate your topic to hurting THE. A simple mention would have sufficed. If anything, it's slightly worrying that your pile was weakened so severely by their mass sniping. Surely every T0 member was tanking to full prayer/food and, as you say, you were 1-hitting THE members. The scores shouldn't have been so close.

Sure, but also letting others know that fighting THE is a bad idea if you want to set some rules.

Hurting THE? Can please tell me how to do a topic like this without hurting them? Simple mention? Even you know that it wouldn't work.

Please look at the video and you'll see ~10 THE members sniping our 15-17 player main pile. But then again, that's what Gladz does too. Of course I haven't fought you in a while, but last time you started mass sniping at the point when you were losing at had about ~5-8 man lead in players. Hey! Maybe Gladz and THE could join together! Maybe you would be able to pull over 20! (I know, I know cheap shot, but I had to!)

You should really look at the video. We kept KO'ing THE's mighty snipers with ~15 players even while getting sniped like hell.

THE tried everything they could and yet they lost and we didn't even have to sink to their level.

EDIT:

I was asked to be nicer to Gladz, so: I'm sorry! I didn't mean it! Gladz is nothing like THE!

And back to hurting THE: I'm pretty sure there's a reason to hurt them and your "being nice to them" way doesn't work.

Edited by Dazuz

True Ownage

(CWA based, 110+ F2P, 75+ defence & 70+ magic)

"I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world." - Richard Dawkins

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

"There was once a time when everybody believed in at least some form of God and religion ruled the world; It was called dark ages." - Greydon Square

"The man who has no sense of history, is like a man who has no ears or eyes" - Adolf Hitler (Don't let the past repeat itself)

You won. Be happy.

Sure, but also letting others know that fighting THE is a bad idea if you want to set some rules.

Hurting THE? Can please tell me how to do a topic like this without hurting them? Simple mention? Even you know that it wouldn't work.

Please look at the video and you'll see ~10 THE members sniping our 15-17 player main pile. But then again, that's what Gladz does too. Of course I haven't fought you in a while, but last time you started mass sniping at the point when you were losing at had about ~5-8 man lead in players. Hey! Maybe Gladz and THE could join together! Maybe you would be able to pull over 20! (I know, I know cheap shot, but I had to!)

You should really look at the video. We kept KO'ing THE's mighty snipers with ~15 players even while getting sniped like hell.

THE tried everything they could and yet they lost and we didn't even have to sink to their level.

lol used to have respect for you, Don't see why you even had to bring gladz into the topic, I don't see anyone complaining about us mass sniping.

I'm glad you've shown interest about our masses, but I can assure you we can mass more than 20, I find it amusing you can make fun of anyones masses when t0 themselves started with less than 20 people! :thumbsup:

So maybe worry about your clans masses before worrying about our masses, ty :thumbup:

My clan holds the record for the longest fight,

My clan was the first clan to have a fight on RS2,

My clan was the first clan to win a fight on RS2,

My clan invented the name calling technique,

My clan was the first clan to max options both in and out of the wilderness,

My clan was the first clan to pk with 150 members,

My clan was a part of the single biggest war between two clans,

My clan holds the record for the largest turnout in history from one clan.

What has your clan done that's so special?

Wow Dazuz, how long did it take you to do all your posts?

Gratz T0

Team Flip Flops Retired - New Destiny Officer

Ex - Member of The Titans

Ex - FA Manager of Tempted Killers

I honestly don't understand why people are getting so worked up about this. At the end of the day we both broke the rules; you guys won, lets end it there? So much unnecessary flaming and cheap shots here I would say both clans are 'losing face'. Sorry for the low pull and gratz on the win.

Proud to have been a Legendary Vindicator

00348.png

lol used to have respect for you, Don't see why you even had to bring gladz into the topic, I don't see anyone complaining about us mass sniping.

I'm glad you've shown interest about our masses, but I can assure you we can mass more than 20, I find it amusing you can make fun of anyones masses when t0 themselves started with less than 20 people! :thumbsup:

So maybe worry about your clans masses before worrying about our masses, ty :thumbup:

Finally something positive achieved. I guess I mentioned Gladz because one of your member posted in the topic ("A simple mention would have sufficed. If anything, it's slightly worrying that your pile was weakened so severely by their mass sniping.") and partly because I've seen Gladz do the same to DW when DW was outnumbered by ~8. I'm sure you can see the similarity between THE and Gladz. Also, like I said, it was a cheap shot.

Massing part was mainly directed at THE, but whatever. Actually we've been pulling pretty good lately when you look at the number of members we got. Also, the war wasn't at the best time for us and we had over 20 in the war more than once.

I'm worrying about THE's pulling abilities because they seem to start mass sniping only when they can't win, so maybe if they're able to pull enough, they MAY STICK TO THE RULES.

I'd be worried if we'd pull only ~30% of our ML.

EDIT:

I honestly don't understand why people are getting so worked up about this. At the end of the day we both broke the rules; you guys won, lets end it there? So much unnecessary flaming and cheap shots here I would say both clans are 'losing face'. Sorry for the low pull and gratz on the win.

You say we broke the rules, but you got no evidence. I'll end it as soon as you learn to read the rules or find some EVIDENCE for your accusations.

What did you exactly expect to happen when you started to mass snipe?

And I agree both are losing in a way. The topic was made in a bad way, but I enjoy posting in topics like these.

Edited by Dazuz

True Ownage

"I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world." - Richard Dawkins

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

"There was once a time when everybody believed in at least some form of God and religion ruled the world; It was called dark ages." - Greydon Square

"The man who has no sense of history, is like a man who has no ears or eyes" - Adolf Hitler (Don't let the past repeat itself)

I think you may have mistaken about T0's pull, we are pulling more than half our ml and doing great for the past few wars. I don't see T0 having any problems with pulls at all. You might want to recheck your facts before coming here about T0's pull.

Only one person in your life will know the true value of your heart.

kitycat.png

True 0wnage Clan History

Member - 11th August 2009 - 30th October 2009

Council - 30 October 2009 - 6th March 2010

High Council - 6th March 2010 - 30th May 2010

Head Council - 30th May 2010 - 25th February 2011 (Retired)

Honoured Member - 25th February 2011 - 18th March 2011

Head Council - 18th March 2011 - Now

Ex-Legendz

I'm glad you've shown interest about our masses, but I can assure you we can mass more than 20, I find it amusing you can make fun of anyones masses when t0 themselves started with less than 20 people! :thumbsup: So maybe worry about your clans masses before worrying about our masses, ty :thumbup:

t0 pulled 27/34 ml then 26/35 then 24/36,

im sorry who can't pull 20?

btw tell jen i said hi<3 with a hug

Lol a 13 man pull

"The" had a bad pull, I think i've seen Uk with a pull around 13 before.

Oh I see what you did there. Coming from a clan who makes it mandatory to go to a playoff wasting their time running around in holiday items pretending they don't care. :thumbsup:

phimproved.png

Finally something positive achieved. I guess I mentioned Gladz because one of your member posted in the topic ("A simple mention would have sufficed. If anything, it's slightly worrying that your pile was weakened so severely by their mass sniping.") and partly because I've seen Gladz do the same to DW when DW was outnumbered by ~8. I'm sure you can see the similarity between THE and Gladz. Also, like I said, it was a cheap shot.

Massing part was mainly directed at THE, but whatever. Actually we've been pulling pretty good lately when you look at the number of members we got. Also, the war wasn't at the best time for us and we had over 20 in the war more than once.

I'm worrying about THE's pulling abilities because they seem to start mass sniping only when they can't win, so maybe if they're able to pull enough, they MAY STICK TO THE RULES.

I'd be worried if we'd pull only ~30% of our ML.

EDIT:

You say we broke the rules, but you got no evidence. I'll end it as soon as you learn to read the rules or find some EVIDENCE for your accusations.

What did you exactly expect to happen when you started to mass snipe?

And I agree both are losing in a way. The topic was made in a bad way, but I enjoy posting in topics like these.

You clearly broke the rules in both of your videos. :rolleyes:

00348.png

I'm glad you've shown interest about our masses, but I can assure you we can mass more than 20, I find it amusing you can make fun of anyones masses when t0 themselves started with less than 20 people! :thumbsup: So maybe worry about your clans masses before worrying about our masses, ty :thumbup:

t0 pulled 27/34 ml then 26/35 then 24/36,

im sorry who can't pull 20?

btw tell jen i said hi<3 with a hug

lol will pass on the message to jen,

I misread the reply dazuz made, I interpreted it to as dazuz implying gladz was unable to mass 20 people, thus I got a bit defensive :P

I still fail to see why Gladz was even mentioned in the first place, especially seeing as the reply mrmyk merely mentioned that with all the unnecesary mud flinging from both sides a rematch with stricter restrictions would be better.

My clan holds the record for the longest fight,

My clan was the first clan to have a fight on RS2,

My clan was the first clan to win a fight on RS2,

My clan invented the name calling technique,

My clan was the first clan to max options both in and out of the wilderness,

My clan was the first clan to pk with 150 members,

My clan was a part of the single biggest war between two clans,

My clan holds the record for the largest turnout in history from one clan.

What has your clan done that's so special?

Weird how people say THE will just have people come on here to have us save face when the majority posting I always see backing up t0. Aren't you all allies or something... hypocrisy at its finest at least I am honest about stuff. Can't say the same for the rest.

I believe my post was fair and honest, has nothing to do with Downfall being allies with T0, in fact I've done my fair share against t0. In my post I said THE wasn't mass sniping, I think both clans are over reacting but it's a shame the clan that's open longer, and has a "good" rep can't take a cwri loss.

6590ew.jpg

Dazuz, you're embarassing yourself. My point was fair: Why should T0 seek to embarrass THE for an entire topic? Why not enjoy your victory? If your only response to that is to make ungrounded claims against my clan - I don't remember ever being accused of mass-sniping except in 20 vs 20 CWA matched option wars - then that's a poor reflection of self. Gladz were not involved in this fight and do not wish to be involved in this fight.

Once again, congratulations on winning the war. Now go enjoy yourselves.

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

You clearly broke the rules in both of your videos. :rolleyes:

Of course after you started mass sniping. The only way to counter it in mass numbers is to mass snipe back. We would have lost if we'd have tried to keep piling the whole war.

I still fail to see why Gladz was even mentioned in the first place, especially seeing as the reply mrmyk merely mentioned that with all the unnecesary mud flinging from both sides a rematch with stricter restrictions would be better.

It was a bit of a cheap shot and not good one, but it was mainly directed at THE. And I said it mainly because I've had a few similar experiences with Gladz in the past, so it all fits together if you think about it hard enough. But yeah, it was Unnecessary.

EDIT:

Dazuz, you're embarassing yourself. My point was fair: Why should T0 seek to embarrass THE for an entire topic? Why not enjoy your victory? If your only response to that is to make ungrounded claims against my clan - I don't remember ever being accused of mass-sniping except in 20 vs 20 CWA matched option wars - then that's a poor reflection of self. Gladz were not involved in this fight and do not wish to be involved in this fight.

Once again, congratulations on winning the war. Now go enjoy yourselves.

That's nothing new. And I'm pretty sure I said (at least in IRC) that the topic wasn't as discreet as it should have been, but you can still get the main idea from it.

I'm enjoying the victory by posting here. The war wasn't as good as it could have been, but I'm enjoying the aftermath.

I'm pretty sure we got the video and pictures of your members starting to snipe us, but no evidence that a single T0 member sniped you. And the "mass" part isn't the biggest problem, the problem is that you started to snipe even though it was against the rules when you were losing and now you're blaming us for sniping.

The reason why I was comparing THE and Gladz was that I've had more than one similar experience with both of the clans, and since the Gladz member started posting a bit "mean" posts, I decided to take the cheap shop and remind them about their own history.

EDIT #2:

Fixed a small typo! Blame IJ4.

Edited by Dazuz

True Ownage

Didn't expect this from both clans, usually the most respectful I've ever seen actually.

Grats T0.

There's really no reason to show any respect to THE. It would be lying to say that it was a good fight and that they didn't mass snipe.

True Ownage

El Oh El. Nothing else to say, except gratz T0. :thumbsup:

Wish I watched this... Would have been funny to see THE scurrying around, looking for people in robes, trying desperately to win against a clan better than they are.

Edit: Don't tell me not to flame THE, because:

a) I'm not part of any clan, so there will be no backlash, unless whoever the flame is directed to happens to be a moron.

b) THE is not a clan. They're more like Driver Ants (go wiki them if you don't know what they are) who all do their own thing and hope it will work out in the end.

c) I never had any respect for sub-par clans who break rules, and still lose, and I still have no respect for them, and probably never will.

d) Like it or not, I'll always have T0's back.

e) It's fun.

f) It'll be pointless to tell me not to flame, seeing as I already did.

|| ex-LGZ High Council || ex-T0 Member || ex-LND Member||

puritysig3.png

^ click ^ Proud Divine Knights Clan MW2 Member. Wanna get wrecked? ^ click ^

Lol a 13 man pull

Oh I see what you did there. Coming from a clan who makes it mandatory to go to a playoff wasting their time running around in holiday items pretending they don't care. :thumbsup:

Tbh, i wasn't at the fight where we wrecked you in holiday item's. Also when do we make it mandatory to go to a playoff?

DownfallLightning.png

crownn.gifDownfall Member

Lol a 13 man pull

Tbh, i wasn't at the fight where we wrecked you in holiday item's. Also when do we make it mandatory to go to a playoff?

Uhm we left not even 10 minutes in tyvm.

phimproved.png

El Oh El. Nothing else to say, except gratz T0. :thumbsup:

Wish I watched this... Would have been funny to see THE scurrying around, looking for people in robes, trying desperately to win against a clan better than they are.

Edit: Don't tell me not to flame THE, because:

a) I'm not part of any clan, so there will be no backlash, unless whoever the flame is directed to happens to be a moron.

b) THE is not a clan. They're more like Driver Ants (go wiki them if you don't know what they are) who all do their own thing and hope it will work out in the end.

c) I never had any respect for sub-par clans who break rules, and still lose, and I still have no respect for them, and probably never will.

d) Like it or not, I'll always have T0's back.

e) It's fun.

f) It'll be pointless to tell me not to flame, seeing as I already did.

If we were like driver ants we would pull more <_<

Anyway I'm sure T0 are forever grateful that you got their back :rolleyes:

00348.png