True Ownage v THE Clan

Jack

true0wnage.png

True Ownage v THE Clan

After losing to THE in our last 2 CWRI's we've had with them because of their extreme sniping once we had the lead, we decided to get a rematch with no sniping allowed.

• 1 Hour CWRI,
  • Turrets,
  • All styles allowed,
  • Sniping not allowed,
  • Corrupt Items not allowed,
  • Dungeoneering Items allowed,
  • Rings allowed,
  • Date negotiated: Sunday 6th November,
  • Time negotiated: 4:00 PM EST.

We pulled pretty terrible due to it being Bonfire night and the majority of our GMT unit being offline. However, we outpulled THE.

True Ownage Starting: 17

THE Clan Starting: 13

0611201000345.png

From the start we took a 6-2 lead and it looked like it would be a very standard war for us. However at this stage THE Clan started to send snipers.

101106201923p.png

101106202037a.png

With the number advantage we had, it was inevitable that the lead would stay with us for the rest of the war. Our numbers raised more and started to one hit THE members left and right whilst they tried sniping us, without sending any ourselves whatsoever.

101106202141f.png

101106202222.png

Seeing that THE Clan's dishonourable tactic was failing, they began to mass snipe as their piles were tanking them off in around 5-10 seconds.

101106202339.png

Other pictures of THE snipers:

101106203115.png

101106203152.png

the1i.png

101106203552.png

101106203813.png

The rest of the war consisted off THE (all of them) mass sniping us, even if the numbers began to even out. In the 3 CWRI's we've had with you, every single time you guys have decided to mass snipe us. Just because we're beating you when you've pulled more doesn't mean you need to resort to such tactics to get a win.

Proof:

(21:28:19) <@Adrian|Away> we get accused alot

(21:28:25) <@Adrian|Away> but with how we snipe

(21:28:30) <@Adrian|Away> it makes it feel like mass sniping

(21:28:35) <@Adrian|Away> because we switch how we do it

(21:28:53) <|Rachel> I know how switching works, and i know how mass sniping works :s

(21:29:09) <@Adrian|Away> im talking about that one fight you were referring to

(21:29:17) <@Adrian|Away> hell this previous one we straight up mass sniped

^ Sniping with 4 people when you have 11 in the portal is abit extreme. But when that's not working, sniping with 15/15 is mass sniping. Hope that corrects your general idea of the difference between mass sniping and sniping.

With about 20 minutes to go, we had 3 or 4 people who started to anti snipe and snipe back, which allowed us to camp the South Portal and switch onto the mass snipers who were coming close. It proved very effective as it helped us build a strong lead which we never let go of. Nice try cheating to get the win. Unfortunately you wasn't good enough today. This is the real 'THE Clan'.

101106204554v.png

101106205023.png

101106205533.png

101106205251.png

101106205950.png

101106210007.png

101106210204.png

If you really want more evidence, we could upload a video and a lot more screenshots but I think everyone kinda get what happened now.

True Ownage Ending Kills: 62

THE Ending Kills: 55 (50 mass sniped)

101106211329.png

We weren't even at our best and we abosolutely demolished you till the point you had your whole pull sniping us for over 30 minutes. The very reason I posted this is to show the clans here of 1) what THE think of them, and 2) to show everyone here what THE Clan really is like because we're not desperate for the win, I want everybody who reads this to be aware of tactics this clan use when they're losing.

(21:16:24) <@Adrian|Away> you think i care?

(21:16:25) <@Adrian|Away> really?

(21:16:28) <@Adrian|Away> about tip.it clans?

In the past fights against you we've never mass sniped even when you had 30 to our 20. We're not even mad, we still beat you despite you breaking every rule you could to try to stop us winning. Pathetic. If you really want beef with us then carry on. We'll beat you in Matched Opts, and we'll beat you in CWRI's when you can actually stick to the rules.

- Jack

I thought I'd let you in on a lil something that Dazuz is working on. Here's the spoiler:

0711201000346.png

PM for vid info ;D

EDIT: Shoutout to Leah for not being able to count from 10 back to 0. '10, 7, 6, 5...'

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had high respects to you guys, getting this war. Expected a close, even fight but got let down.

Me & Crest both clearly understood that there was "No Sniping Allowed" of any sort. But thanks anyways, good luck in your future wars. :thumbup:

EDIT: STFU JACK I know how to count :angry:

sexiestvoice.png

leahh.png

t0colead.png

eiwoww.gifProud TKO Blitz Member - Joined May '10

pinkcrown.gifProud Silent Ember Trial Lieutenant - Joined January '10

Congrats T0. Oh boy at the mass sniping from THE lol.

off topic @Rachel you mispelled Ridiculous!

@Leah learn to count girl!

Human history is a long process of learning by f---ng up over and over again. It's haphazard and stupid, but we learn best by trial and error... and more error. :heh:

For every 5000 failures we have, we have someone that finds out something...

Here's the long awaited video of the war: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NauH06y-1Q

Anyway, I knew that THE leaders can't control their members, so it wasn't really a big surprise that they started (mass) sniping. I guess it's too hard to lose in a fair fight.

EDIT:

Almost forgot: Let's play RuneScape!

Edited by Dazuz

True Ownage

(CWA based, 110+ F2P, 75+ defence & 70+ magic)

"I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world." - Richard Dawkins

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

"There was once a time when everybody believed in at least some form of God and religion ruled the world; It was called dark ages." - Greydon Square

"The man who has no sense of history, is like a man who has no ears or eyes" - Adolf Hitler (Don't let the past repeat itself)

Lol? We sniped because you sniped, so really, who's at fault here?

And honestly, 55 kills to 62 kills with most of ours mass sniped, that shows how good you guys are at tanking.

101106202339.png

Even one of your own is saying that you started it. Good fight there.

Looseminded.png

only really gonna say.

THE Ending Kills: 55 (50 mass sniped)

10 years 0 piles. Contradicted yourself badly.

flamesig.jpg

Currently 'The' Clan Warlord

Join 'THE' NOW

10 years and going

Forums = www.theclanrs.com

T0 seems quite mad about their win. It seems to me that they call mass sniping and yet they made the difference in kills so little. I don't think your members were tanking them off like you say. Don't worry THE we know who's beast.

And honestly, 55 kills to 62 kills with most of ours mass sniped, that shows how good you guys are at tanking.

101106202339.png

He's talking about you guys. Why would he insult his clanmates? Also, I don't know about your clan, but we tend not to tank when we're being sniped. But honestly, the 62 kills we get despite being mass sniped shows how good YOU are at tanking.

It was a joke of a war, and just because one person may have hit you (which you have no proof off) that doesn't give you the right to send 4/5 snipers and then mass snipe for over half an hour.

Genesis Leader

101106202339.png

He's talking about you guys. Why would he insult his clanmates? Also, I don't know about your clan, but we tend not to tank when we're being sniped. But honestly, the 62 kills we get despite being mass sniped shows how good YOU are at tanking.

It was a joke of a war, and just because one person may have hit you (which you have no proof off) that doesn't give you the right to send 4/5 snipers and then mass snipe for over half an hour.

Why would he talk about us in terms of "you" "you're" in YOUR cc?

And if we're so bad at tanking how come you only got 7 more kills despite being mass sniped?

Have a picture of a meowcat picture as a consolation prize.

bathtub-cat1.jpg

Looseminded.png

101106202339.png

So are you saying that your main pile is the equivalent to less members mass sniping? I'm confused what you mean by that.

101106202339.png

its hard to tank with no food because of sniping :thumbup:

THE saving face, nothing new here.

Anyways, In CWRI's theres always people ranging or blasting each other when white dots are around, it's impossible to control.

Watched the video, yes all 13mins, and all I saw was Dazus koing people in 1v3s (Him vs 3 THE) and THE scattered. Wouldn't call it mass sniping, just desperation.

Shame on you THE for sniping in a no snipe war, but I know you guys won't care, and you'll just wait till friends come in to help you save face.

6590ew.jpg

nice sniping i gotta said but you broke the rules and got us all to no food, that why we won by lil kill diffs because you got every1 down to 0 food

oh and btw, this always happens when we fight you, you start mass sniping when we have a lead

So are you saying that your main pile is the equivalent to less members mass sniping? I'm confused what you mean by that.

Since your general idea about warring is slightly distorted, I'll help you out. I know you guys aren't used to having piles, but when you do, you generally throw binds at your targets before they can run off. However if you have snipers on you, it's harder because in robes you have less Defense bonus so you get hit more by the opposing snipers - thus leading the binders and blasters putting their rune on, which eventually ends up with no binding. Therefore the target can run free and no kill is gained, although their food is reduced.

When you're being mass sniped, the chance of having binds hit on your target is very slim. So it's harder for us to get kills. The fact we still averaged a kill per minute with on average 18 people in the portal with no binds shows your tanking abilities. And whilst our members are doing their work to get the target down, your whole clan is reducing the amount of food we have individually, thus resulting in you accumulating kills against the rules.

When we both had our original piles at the beginning sticking to the rules we were gaining 3 kills to every 1 you got. The score would've been around 120-40 I estimate, have you had not mass sniped.

Genesis Leader

Let's start with our sniping: names, pictures or anything would be nice. I'm pretty sure every T0 member was aware that sniping was off, so it would be nice to see who broke the rule exactly. Just in case you walked/ran through our pile and got hit/bound: what did you exactly expect to happen?

Didn't saw a single T0 member sniping, but I saw something amazing:

0711201000349.png

Are you serious? over 66% of your members sniping?

Are you sure your sniping didn't have anything to do with the fact that you were losing to a relatively new, low level and inexperienced clan? You've done it before.

T0 seems quite mad about their win. It seems to me that they call mass sniping and yet they made the difference in kills so little. I don't think your members were tanking them off like you say. Don't worry THE we know who's beast.

Some are most likely a bit annoyed (there's a reason for it), but I think this topic is more like a warning to other clans. It's never enjoyable to fight against clan like THE, so I'd myself much rather skip THE war offers/challenges in the future.

Also, could you please show and/or explain how to tank without food and prayer?

Like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5luFG8THr0w

We did pretty bad overall and it took pretty long before our leaders decided to start sniping back, and even then we sent only 3-4 people to snipe. In my opinion we should have just mass sniped you and made you quit, but I think our leaders did the right decision to be nice.

I know it's hard to grasp, but losing can be fun too. There's always something you can do better and it's easier to figure out what when you're losing. Of course it could be just me, but I like improving.

Just a little side note that may help you: it's a bad idea to send people to snipe when they aren't even ready to get piled. I think we got around 10 kills off your snipers by just KO'ing them in a few seconds. Also, it's a bad idea to snipe in a run in anyway when kills count.

EDIT:

A bit late, but whatever. About the "you" and "snipe" picture Loose_Of_THE posted: did you watch the video? Did you find the same shot from the video? Even though ICHIROO is amazing, even he wouldn't read and type that line in 500 ms while warring.

Nonetheless, he didn't mean that T0 started sniping. He just said that you're saying we started:

0711201000350.png

"They're like" - "You started it"

Makes sense, huh? Could you please stop quote mining?

It's a funny thing what you can do with a video!

Edited by Dazuz

True Ownage

(CWA based, 110+ F2P, 75+ defence & 70+ magic)

"I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world." - Richard Dawkins

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

"There was once a time when everybody believed in at least some form of God and religion ruled the world; It was called dark ages." - Greydon Square

"The man who has no sense of history, is like a man who has no ears or eyes" - Adolf Hitler (Don't let the past repeat itself)

I managed to catch the last 15 minutes of this fight. Props to T0 for sticking around despite The's blatant disregard for the rules. Also congratz on the win :).

Proud Warlord of Dragonwood

If it's natural to kill, how come men have to go into training to learn how? ~ Joan Baez

Rest in Peace 3xtermination

Tipitsignature.gif