Don't you just hate the blind updates?

Leesters

It took me a month to figure out that you can switch doses from one vial to another.

Karil sure woke me up when his unannounced badness popped up.

It was nice to find that a tree disappeared last month that gives a very happy shortcut to the north Ardy farming patch.

I wonder what changes were made in two updates this week? Maybe they put the blue back in magic trees. :P

(I nominate that one for the best if-it-ain't-broke-dont-fix-it update of the year.)

Hey, what a cool thread topic. lol.

Whats the update that they changed something that ruined it for you?

lol. Spam bait? Be cool, now... lets exclude the whip special update, thats just too obvious. 8)

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maul update i remember that, i like the surprise they give us oh and the elmental wizards south of fally

RSN: 1 day late | Private chat: On

| 60 ATTACK | 81 STRENGTH | 72 HITPOINTS |

| 80 MAGIC | 13 PRAYER | 1 DEFENSE | 65 COMBAT |

Just discovered my favorite hally spot at fire giants in the Brimhaven dungeon disappeared - eek! There are new, reworked spots but not so easy to find while being chased by dogs. And giants. And more dogs. Man I was mad when I thought the range spots had been removed altogether (160-something fires to kill and only the crazy/busy waterfall area as an option for non-melee). I eventually settled in and the spots are actually better than before. Frustrating? Yes. Ruined? Not a bit, as it turns out, lol.

back in RSC with the boing hills :P (is that what they were called?)

Huh? Did someone forget to take their pills this morning...

I have no idea what you're talking about...

Lol, it was a really funny glitch where you'd get launched up in the air if you did something... ummm... it was wierd, lol.

But I'm really annoyed at the enlarging the aberrant specter doors.... I found that spot on accident a long time ago, and used it for like one assign. Anyways it's not bad that they removed the spot... but the way they did it. Now aberrant specters come for the bloodveld ppl... :(

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

...Well...if you had read my Aberrant Specter post...you will know that this was the dumbest un-announced update ever.

Stupid abberant specter doors...they killed me.

So the Specters are kind enough to protect the innocent bloodvelds...I have no problem with this :D

...Well...if you had read my Aberrant Specter post...you will know that this was the dumbest un-announced update ever.

So the Specters are kind enough to protect the innocent bloodvelds...I have no problem with this :D

Protect them from the ppl who cant wear noseplugs, and who get killed in 8 hits bc they cant tele?

Urza. The One. The Legend.

96703366.thumb3.jpeg

back in RSC with the boing hills :P (is that what they were called?)

Huh? Did someone forget to take their pills this morning...

I have no idea what you're talking about...

What do you know ? :P

boing hills near yanille, close to the ogres isle, was fun ! all parties ended up there where we just boinged (<-- not a word) for a while and chated, great place on rsc :D

sggyhj8.png

RuneScape HD in 2560x1024!

I know the answer and, because I cannot convey screaming feverishly on forums without looking odd or getting banned, just imagine it as such.

making the fence in the wilderness graveyard "solid" - that was one of the dumbest ones ever...as if it's not hard enough already to find a non-crowded decent place to train range on f2p

and also...as far as i know, they took out the "your friend's" hiscore list, making it very hard to look up those pesky 0 o 0 00 o stakers, with the 0 and the o looking the same in the runescape font...grr

sadly, that update did nothing spectres are STILL VERY MUCH SO rangeable without taking hits.

crumble, well that dont bother me really. i did my crumbles to lvl 70 magic or so and i was content with that for then, then i alched lots of bows to 85

honestly i havent seen an update that really pissed me off. or screwed me over.

came to members when mauls were about 700k and the change to them was made recently after, and whip and mage short bow specials well, never saw them either.

and also...as far as i know, they took out the "your friend's" hiscore list, making it very hard to look up those pesky 0 o 0 00 o stakers, with the 0 and the o looking the same in the runescape font...grr

They didn't.

Go on High Scores and look in the bottom-left corner.

kolsig20kl.png

I've stopped playing RuneScape. KoL's better.

They didn't.

Go on High Scores and look in the bottom-left corner.

yea, that was very well hidden