The Titans vs MLP

Lovelost

why on earth would you post clearing an open cc lol. That's like posting wins on Jaja.

this.

plus you got 120 man ml and they got like 30 ppl on ml :razz: gratz on the win tho

We certainly don't expect a 80 man pulls to P2P wars.

Team Flip Flops Retired - New Destiny Officer

Ex - Member of The Titans

Ex - FA Manager of Tempted Killers

why on earth would you post clearing an open cc lol. That's like posting wins on Jaja.

this.

plus you got 120 man ml and they got like 30 ppl on ml :razz: gratz on the win tho

You're not telling me that less than 30 people in TT have P2p..

eosss4.png

Currently in: Echo Of Silence

this.

Thats why its called matched opts. Something your clan hasn't excelled in since the clan war era. Proabably around the same time you actually got into the clan world. Now I think doubt you should be talking about pulls you've been pulling 40 people to f2p recently. Even your feeder clan is better then that. :shades:

someone tell me this is a joke.

Dk is #1 P2P, not tt.

DK is a joke. I'd like to see you try and beat TT without running to VR or EoS for help.

VR has decided to stop helping them

EoS doesn't even like DK they were just forced to team by chance.

Thats probably the reason DK doesn't go out for more then 20 minutes anymore. :shades:

Dk is #1 P2P, not tt.

DK is a joke. I'd like to see you try and beat TT without running to VR or EoS for help.

VR has decided to stop helping them

EoS doesn't even like DK they were just forced to team by chance.

Thats probably the reason DK doesn't go out for more then 20 minutes anymore. :shades:

LOL HP CAPE NOOB. Good job though looks like you did well try asking some of the smaller teams for fights if you want to p2p more. Yeah EoS hate dk we even bsed them at one point.

eosss4.png

Currently in: Echo Of Silence

this.

Thats why its called matched opts. Something your clan hasn't excelled in since the clan war era. Proabably around the same time you actually got into the clan world. Now I think doubt you should be talking about pulls you've been pulling 40 people to f2p recently. Even your feeder clan is better then that. :shades:

You think your clan is good just coz you beat a clan that is Not even in top 10 lol.

Dk is #1 P2P, not tt.

Even if dk is a joke they still pk more than you and can clear you easily in few minutes. :thumbup:

champ.gif

this.

You think your clan is good just coz you beat a clan that is Not even in top 10 lol.

Dk is #1 P2P, not tt.

Even if dk is a joke they still pk more than you and can clear you easily in few minutes. :thumbup:

To them, pking is hopping around and avoiding clans.

this.

You're not telling me that less than 30 people in TT have P2p..

Clearly, no. Do EoS even P2P pk apart from crashing RoT's fights and still end up getting cleared?

this.

Wrong actually we've beaten many clans matched opts. Apart from your broken thought process if you were to ask anyone who is one of the best clans in matched im more then sure anyone would probably rate Titans either 1 or 2 alongside RSD.

Im still clueless why your even flamming us, you pulled 50 people to fight corr previously and on top of that your clan asked us for a truce, and agreed to stop helping their feeder clan DK as apart of this. I've brought both points up in past posts you have yet to answer them or even talk about them in any of your statements. More or less you constantly try to avoid both facts. Simply by that alone, you don't even stand a chance in a pure base argument with me, or any TT member. Other then that more or less your posts are saying "tee hee your clan is bad" since you don't have any facts behind it.

this.

Wrong actually we've beaten many clans matched opts. Apart from your broken thought process if you were to ask anyone who is one of the best clans in matched im more then sure anyone would probably rate Titans either 1 or 2 alongside RSD.

Im still clueless why your even flamming us, you pulled 50 people to fight corr previously and on top of that your clan asked us for a truce, and agreed to stop helping their feeder clan DK as apart of this. I've brought both points up in past posts you have yet to answer them or even talk about them in any of your statements. More or less you constantly try to avoid both facts. Simply by that alone, you don't even stand a chance in a pure base argument with me, or any TT member. Other then that more or less your posts are saying "tee hee your clan is bad" since you don't have any facts behind it.

I'm talking about dk. Dk is the only clan you fight. It's funny how you only fight clans weaker than you and not clans that are at your level :rolleyes: . And yea we pulled 50 ppl versus corr, don't forget that we didn't prep for it. We also had rot mass sniping us and ddosing our audio but we still managed to win :thumbup:

champ.gif

this.

I'm talking about dk. Dk is the only clan you fight. It's funny how you only fight clans weaker than you and not clans that are at your level :rolleyes: . And yea we pulled 50 ppl versus corr, don't forget that we didn't prep for it. We also had rot mass sniping us and ddosing our audio but we still managed to win :thumbup:

http://forums.zybez.net/topic/1448711-runescape-dinasty-vs-the-titans/

Apart from hunting DK and fighting RSD over and over again, who else can we fight? Everyone's crashing each other.

this.

Apart from hunting DK and fighting RSD over and over again, who else can we fight? Everyone's crashing each other.

You mean you can Crash DK and lose to RSD.

Recruit me pl0x?

The people who don't get involved in big crash wars tend to survive more and have more consistent pulls. For being a 'terrible clan' as you put it, they're doing quite well it would seem. Beef is temporary and when you're already in the top all you really can do is survive. Look at RSD.

So yeah, can't say I understand a lot of the points brought up here. Just seems, well, almost like jealousy.

hzvjpwS.gif

The people who don't get involved in big crash wars tend to survive more and have more consistent pulls. For being a 'terrible clan' as you put it, they're doing quite well it would seem. Beef is temporary and when you're already in the top all you really can do is survive. Look at RSD.

So yeah, can't say I understand a lot of the points brought up here. Just seems, well, almost like jealousy.

Yeah i agree, rsd is the only clan in top 10 that doesn't crash.

champ.gif

In all honesty yes your correct when you say RSD doesn't crash. However clans crash others for reasons. Some for stupid ones some for good ones. The titans will not permit DK to be in wild nor get a clean fight in PVP. Reasons being Divine kings crashed alot of clans, before the rebirth of this DK, Ktv decided to crash us with his ex dk members etc its only logical for a clan to fight back or react back if a clan will crash them. DK has always gone back on their word, its nothing new therefore due to their own ranks stupidity they casted their own fate among themselves and their clan.

As for kimberly's point that clans that don't get involved in big crash wars survive more and have constant pulls, I believe thats true, however RSD has had no real fights in f2p pvp besides TT. Reasons being everyone else is in a crash war, and TT are the only ones that can compete with them at the moment. So basically if they prep a pk trip, and go out and end up fighting either DF/RoT/VR/EoS it will be crashed and due to their no cluster rule they will hop. Therefore wasting their prep etc.

Basically for Titans in general since i'll assume most of the subject on this topic is aimed towards:

- TT crashes DK so both themselves aswell as other clan bigger or smaller are protected

- TT was only involved in the current crashwar because they wanted DK.VR would always attack TT trying to get us off DK, however after VR's leader decided to abandon DK, we had no reason to be in the crash war anymore.

-TT will continue to hunt DK upon every opening till every closing. We have seen DK through 3 closings so far.

Other then those points we as a clan don't support crashing clans for unjust reasons, such as "just being board" or "rivalry" which would honestly be the most legit way to put it.

In all honesty yes your correct when you say RSD doesn't crash. However clans crash others for reasons. Some for stupid ones some for good ones. The titans will not permit DK to be in wild nor get a clean fight in PVP. Reasons being Divine kings crashed alot of clans, before the rebirth of this DK, Ktv decided to crash us with his ex dk members etc its only logical for a clan to fight back or react back if a clan will crash them. DK has always gone back on their word, its nothing new therefore due to their own ranks stupidity they casted their own fate among themselves and their clan.

As for kimberly's point that clans that don't get involved in big crash wars survive more and have constant pulls, I believe thats true, however RSD has had no real fights in f2p pvp besides TT. Reasons being everyone else is in a crash war, and TT are the only ones that can compete with them at the moment. So basically if they prep a pk trip, and go out and end up fighting either DF/RoT/VR/EoS it will be crashed and due to their no cluster rule they will hop. Therefore wasting their prep etc.

Basically for Titans in general since i'll assume most of the subject on this topic is aimed towards:

- TT crashes DK so both themselves aswell as other clan bigger or smaller are protected

- TT was only involved in the current crashwar because they wanted DK.VR would always attack TT trying to get us off DK, however after VR's leader decided to abandon DK, we had no reason to be in the crash war anymore.

-TT will continue to hunt DK upon every opening till every closing. We have seen DK through 3 closings so far.

Other then those points we as a clan don't support crashing clans for unjust reasons, such as "just being board" or "rivalry" which would honestly be the most legit way to put it.

DK stopped crashing you. So why are you still crashing them, It's making TT look way more NH and your having open cc with PH & CD. lol

Recruit me pl0x?

this.

You mean you can Crash DK and lose to RSD.

No I mean hunt DK like we've been doing for the past 2 weeks. RSD isn't in a crash war, that explains their pulls just incase you didn't know.

DK stopped crashing you. So why are you still crashing them, It's making TT look way more NH and your having open cc with PH & CD. lol

When DK re-opened for the 8th time the first thing they did was crash our fight with RSD, ever since then we've been cleaning their banks daily and they just simply think they can get away with it by making IRL videos and beg us for a truce. And the open CC is welcome to anyone involved in clearing DK with us (PH + CD).

P.S. Anyone hunting DK makes them look more honorable.