The History of Your RS Name

Pinkbullet3

The "Drazhar" came from Warhammer 40K cause at the time I played it and collected an army called the 'Dark Eldar', for those who are unfamiliar with it :P

But yeah it was a cool model I have and I decided to take the name :D The 44 was for 2 reasons; I couldn't just have 'Drazhar' cause of compyright or something....and also because it's the age I plan to rule the world at :)

[hide=Here be Drazhar, the Master of Blades]m1250330_99060112027_DEDrazharmain_873x627.jpg[/hide]

Now if only he had 2 beers instead of blades....

Very sorry to say... but Marneus Calgar would win everytime...

[spoiler=The tank...] MarneusCalgar.jpg

:D

user1-dark.png

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Newfie_Chris

My names chris and i'm from newfoundland, canada

phobia9

Well cause i have a phobia of the number eight. can't say the actual number D:

Hellkai

Helkai is a Judge in the bible, his name means Smooth-tongued. Unfortanully helkai wasn't available so I went with 2 L's and Hellkai was born

I don't know which mod did this. I don't know why they did it. If they're looking for money, I can tell them I don't have any as I'm a student. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over 4 years of RuneScape. Skills that I have worked hard for and people like them can't take them away. If they give me my particles back now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for them, I will not pursue them. But if they don't, I will look for them, I will find them, and they won't like what'll happen

My first name was Haseo_8492ed. This name includes three parts from different games. "Haseo" came from the game .Dot.hack GU. Haseo, being the main character, was just a bad ass (like me).

http://dothack.wikia.com/wiki/Haseo

8492ed came from the game Ace Combat 5: The Unsung war. The '8492nd' squadron was the main enemy in the game, and the name was just cool at the time. I changed nd to ed for some reason I cant remember.

http://acecombat.wikia.com/wiki/229th_Tactical_Fighter_Squadron

My current name "Seaoh" Is just Haseo mixed up a little. I want to get Haseo SO BAD!!! But it looks like ill never get it.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Lotr123eeh - My first account which was named after an injoke with a friend reffering to Lord of the Rings, 1, 2 and 3, extended edition, hobbit :x

Darkwitchery - I saw this name somewhere and thought it would make a good Runescape name fitting in with the magic and all that and thus my main account was born

A Worn Note - I really only made this account to save the name, I go on it when login survers are down and I can't log into my main. It refers to a letter in the game Morrowind called "a worn and weathered note" I loved the letter and I thought the name was pretty :^_^:

BoXRwtv.png

YZF63wJ.png

youknowhowilovemygeekyandnerdyguys-1.png

Lotr123eeh - My first account which was named after an injoke with a friend reffering to Lord of the Rings, 1, 2 and 3, extended edition, hobbit :x

Darkwitchery - I saw this name somewhere and thought it would make a good Runescape name fitting in with the magic and all that and thus my main account was born

A Worn Note - I really only made this account to save the name, I go on it when login survers are down and I can't log into my main. It refers to a letter in the game Morrowind called "a worn and weathered note" I loved the letter and I thought the name was pretty :^_^:

Hngnggng! Morrowind, I love that game.

rosssigfinal.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

When display names were released I figured something in Latin would be nice, so I got "Nex Undique" which means "Death on all sides". But now I have people asking me how eager I am for the new boss all the time <_<

Nex_Undique.png

My TIF name was my original RSN, reason being I thought everything was great.

Tanelorn comes from a song by my favourite band, Blind Guardian. The song is called "Quest for Tanelorn", but that's too long. It's also a city in the multiverse created by michael moorcock, but I haven't got around to reading those books.

Staurolite.png

• 2 weeks later...

Fireeater235 - My Neopets name from 2001. On RSC when I made my acc it was my first choice, don't even know if Fireeater or Fire_Eater were available coz I never checked.

Name changed to Murfy - RL nickname :) Will probably never change it.

Don't play with fire!

Murfy.gif

18,200th to 99 Defence!

Ezkaton has been my first and only account so far. Basically in September 2008 my best friend sent me all of his Behemoth (very heavy metal band) and showed me his account named - Libertherme.

I decided I wanted an account that didn't have numbers in it, so when Behemoth announced a live EP there was a song called - Chant for Ezkaton 2000 CE.

So I took the name Ezkaton :) Seems pretty cool and I'm not gona change it.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

My original name was Fireball3180 because, well... I was 12 years old. When the name change thing rolled around, I changed it to Fiyaball3180. The Fiya came from Metallica and I thought it was funny. A month later, it became Warden Fiya after I fell in love with Dragon Age: Origins and the Grey Wardens.

Popedevourer.png

Bows4life27 - Originally a pure, that lasted long. /sarcasm. ---> II Bows II ---> Random Names ---> oBows - I got made fun of because people that I meant the instrument. ---> lBows - As close to Bows as I can get. I'm pretty sure a F2P person has it.

Originally, Jimmyd17 was created way back in '01. Name, initial, and the number I used for hockey/soccer etc.

Once I found out name changes were available I started looking for something that was marine related. My whole life revolves around the ocean to be honest... Going to uni for marine biology. I work in the summer on boats and docks. I volunteer with the local coast guard (which I'm looking to go to their college after I graduate). Decided on Slack Tide. It's the transition period of the tidal cycle when waters reverse and is in a relatively calm state. Calm is good. People could use more calm...

Slack_Tide.png

Magermanmye- when I was 7, me and my friends used to play a game called 'mager ragers', which was kinda like tag except you used yo-yos. On my ooold account, bowmastermye, I met one of those long-lost friends, and created a pure as a tribute. Bowmastermye eventually became useless after a bunch of anger issues w/ mods, so I used mager, and will probably never change my name (unless mr_t_baggery becomes available)

div>

• 3 weeks later...

Agentiger > Wos > Caw > Agen

Agentiger: My friend who introduced me to RuneScape's username was Agenttiger00, nuff said.

Wos: I got sick of people asking if I was Argentinian so my friend went through the scrabble word list of three letter words, we each took one of the three left, Wos, Oke and Ulu

Caw: Got tired of Wos and Caw was pretty cool (Also means "Hello" in Latvian")

Agen: All of my friends called me this when I was Agentiger and I finally got to snipe it, so I did. (No-one's asked if I was Argentinian yet :rolleyes: )

My screen name everywhere else is Agencow

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX