Downfall Defeats Envy

Ralph

So after a few weeks of asking Envy for a war they finally accepted a 2 day prep, we knew we'd have to prep hard in order to get a good pull for a 2 day prep, with 40 yes' we knew we would go into this war strong, and that's exactly what we did. The war started out well going back and fourth exchanging some kills, but then in time it turned into DF vs Envy+Crashers (CD Members). We fought until the cap was over, and the fight just raged on, a server lag took place and we could not see what was happening, so everyone continued to pile each other, the fight dragged on for another 20 minutes after the 60 minute cap, Envy continued to pile us so we continued to hit them as the fight went on we re-gained opts and were bringing the fight back, finally once Envy realized this was getting serious and they had no choice they decided to say 60 minute cap was over 20 minutes ago and leave world. Obviously they thought they had a chance in uncapped and continued to war for those 20 minutes until we transitioned through their 120 opt pile and k0'd their fall ins left and right, forcing them to finally give up and world hop. With the world cleared of Envy+Crashers we walked to members gate, took our ending, and walked down to mossies. In this time Envy decided to hop back to members gate and take their ending after we left.

Downfall Starting: About 120

101222183955.png

Envy Starting: About 144

envystartatmossies.png

Downfall Ending:

101222200831.png

Envy Ending: Left world/later came back to take ending once we were done.

Please don't claim you have no idea who was crashing in your pile your own members admit that you all knew, it was pretty obvious :)

101222194310.png

War Pictures:

101223010239.png

101222195118.png

101222195338.png

^Check pm

101222194249.png

^Randoms in pile

101222194027.png

101222191834.png

101222184205.png

101222183930.png

101222182616.png

101222174338.png

101222174029.png

101222164334.png

101222162655.png

And just for the lolz

101223010043.png

EDIT ALMOST FORGOT: THANK YOU NOTORIOUS FOR THE LEGIT AC AT THE END :thumbsup:

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.

Watched the first half of this fight before i had to go, and it seemed pretty even then, but i guess i wasn't there when it started to get very messy so it's hard to say who won!

Grats to both clans, seemed you both had good and bad parts in this fight! :)

ranksf.png

mostloved.png

Fake topic, real 1 will be up in just a mo. As stated on rsc we had more ending at the end of the cap so we are the ones entittled to claim the win. Shame it was messy but it wasnt our fault that when we piled the cd members sniping us and you, you piled us. Lost respect for you aswell as our members due to the flaming and stuff on rsc but still u lost get over it. Uve beaten us more than weve beaten you. Im happy to admit it as i like df as far as im aware this is our first win vs u so give it a rest.

envy42.png

Was acing with notorious saw downfall dominating despite randoms. Envy you will never be good, stop trying.

Don't quote me if you started clanning in 2009 (Envy Mark)

eosss4.png

Currently in: Echo Of Silence

urs is the fake one envy mark.

Yet we didnt break the cap,have an ending at the end of the cap and didnt break bounds first(if at all idk).

Do some pvp with a proper clan, then i'll take ur comments seriously kong.

ur in envy why should i take your comments seriously?

I was there watching, both clans had their spells of dominance however Envy logged out so they lost, grats Downfall.

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

Gratz Envy on the capped win.

Gratz Downfall on the uncapped win.

Team Flip Flops Retired - New Destiny Officer

Ex - Member of The Titans

Ex - FA Manager of Tempted Killers