The Return!

MrGwas

Recently we've created a powerful community, something EoS will never have. Not to mention have events at least 5 times a week, again, something EoS will never do.

I wasn't aware that this was a compare your clan to echo of silence topic, you clearly seem angry and keep having fantasies about us. Hopefully your addiction to our clan will calm down or I don't know what you'll do.

sumitc4dsignaturecopy.png

I heard DK is re-opening, can somebody please confirm?

but dk is horrible so nobody cares about them.

But... you're EoS... who's horrible again?

still dk. Wg

And your clan has achieved what in the past few years?

Gained #1 f2p, reduced rot to 40 man pulls, slumped VR, slumped DF. And your clan?

slumped vr? we still pull 90 ppl to no prep pk,while your clan pull 30 ppl max :razz:

gl to the clans that will re-open :thumbup:

champ.gif

Recently we've created a powerful community, something EoS will never have. Not to mention have events at least 5 times a week, again, something EoS will never do.

I wasn't aware that this was a compare your clan to echo of silence topic, you clearly seem angry and keep having fantasies about us. Hopefully your addiction to our clan will calm down or I don't know what you'll do.

You take this game way too seriously, I'm just stating the facts.

blue.png

it's a bit funny how every clan thinks they can compare themselves to eos, first poison and now you. Let me make things abundantly clear for you YOU ARE NOT AS GOOD AS EOS AND YOU WILL NEVER BE AS GOOD AS US AGAIN.

eosss4.png

Currently in: Echo Of Silence

it's a bit funny how every clan thinks they can compare themselves to eos, first poison and now you. Let me make things abundantly clear for you YOU ARE NOT AS GOOD AS EOS AND YOU WILL NEVER BE AS GOOD AS US AGAIN.

Let me remind you, memberlist size isn't everything when it comes to a clan being "good," neither is your performance in PvP. That may be one aspect although there is much more to it than just how much you pull to PK trips every day. I love my clan because we aren't in a crashwar with 5 top 10 clans and don't not have clean fights, as well we have a strong community and there is simply more to us than "MANDATORY CRASHING ROT GET ON TS"

blue.png

Let me remind you, memberlist size isn't everything when it comes to a clan being "good," neither is your performance in PvP. That may be one aspect although there is much more to it than just how much you pull to PK trips every day. I love my clan because we aren't in a crashwar with 5 top 10 clans and don't not have clean fights, as well we have a strong community and there is simply more to us than "MANDATORY CRASHING ROT GET ON TS"

if you love your clan so much maybe you should stop comparing it to eos.

eosss4.png

still dk. Wg

Gained #1 f2p, reduced rot to 40 man pulls, slumped VR, slumped DF. And your clan?

Slumped DF rofl. Nowai.

Anyway, I might going to join Shadow Elves

DF went from 80 man pulls to 30 man pulls during the crash war, I know it may seem high to you since your clan pulls like 10 people and fights in clan wars lol.

Lal, dont know if you can read, but im clanless.

And no lol, during the crash war I saw them pulling 60/70s.

Back to your 2 weeks of fame in a year.

Ex Retaliation High Council | Ex Legendz High Council

lgzfriendly.png

#Legendz on IRC

Proud to have been a Power Ranger

still dk. Wg

Slumped DF rofl. Nowai.

DF went from 80 man pulls to 30 man pulls during the crash war, I know it may seem high to you since your clan pulls like 10 people and fights in clan wars lol.

• Clan:Legendz

Df had a peak of 35 people today lol.

eosss4.png

still dk. Wg

Slumped DF rofl. Nowai.

Read his sig

And back to the topic i still think if any clan re-opens i think there will be a dramatic power change in the top 10 or so as some of the members in a top 10 clan might rush to rejoin there old ones.

envy42.png

still dk. Wg

Slumped DF rofl. Nowai.

Read his sig

And back to the topic i still think if any clan re-opens i think there will be a dramatic power change in the top 10 or so as some of the members in a top 10 clan might rush to rejoin there old ones.

i am quoting this just to make the quote wall bigger.

i want ni to reopen. pvp gonna be fun again

I doubt a lot of the old clans will come back. You might see one or two for a little while, but I just don't see it very successful. For example, in the case of Shadow Elves, many of the members already retired from the game, and those still in it are already settled in other clans. It'd be kind of a jerk move to yank them away from that because they're reopening. Even if a good portion did rejoin, it wouldn't be as powerful as it was before because not everyone came back right? :P

j0xPu5R.png

NI is the only clan I see coming back, and even if they do they won't be as successful as the first time they were open. Not enough clans are involved with the wild and more clans ac nowadays.

Um I'd say that's because the wild has lost a lot of its... well, wildness. Very few are associated with the wilderness because there's sadly just not much too it anymore, but I can definitely see a huge shift after this update.

archsupportei2.png

Thisbenathan.png

Downfall since day 1.

still dk. Wg

Slumped DF rofl. Nowai.

EoS pulled 35, why are you talking crap towards other clans?

http://rs-df.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=30055

tifovsigev3.jpg

still dk. Wg

Slumped DF rofl. Nowai.

still better than pulling 20 max :wink:

champ.gif

still dk. Wg

Slumped DF rofl. Nowai.

still better than pulling 20 max :wink:

Still better than opening/closing a cc team 10+ times.

Anyways, back on topic, The only one I heard that was actually reopening was NI. Doubt the others are.

ultibearr.png

blooper.png