The Return!

MrGwas

With the wilderness, free trade, and staking update many infamous clans have decided to reopen their doors. Damage Incorporated, Aggression , 3v0lution X, The Stricken Cards, and last but not least Noobs Incorporated have already stated that they will return to the clan world. Clans such as Wilderness Guardians seek to regain their former grandeur as well. How will the return of all these clans specifically Noobs Inc to the f2p world, DI to the p2p world, and AG who will focus on Mage Bank affect the clan world?

eosss4.png

Currently in: Echo Of Silence

I heard DK is re-opening, can somebody please confirm?

but dk is horrible so nobody cares about them.

But... you're EoS... who's horrible again?

still dk. Wg

eosss4.png

still dk. Wg

And your clan has achieved what in the past few years?

blue.png

still dk. Wg

Gained #1 f2p, reduced rot to 40 man pulls, slumped VR, slumped DF. And your clan?

eosss4.png

Wow, get over yourselves.

I'm most excited to see DI return if that's the case - but I wonder how many of their members will actually be ex-DI, rather than new blood. It's going to be interesting to see how many retired members will actually return to RS just for this update.

It's also going to be cool to have unlimited stake dueling back, as well as the revival of mage bank PKing, and of course, free trades. Not that I play RS anymore, but it'll be nice to watch and see what's going on, and knowing that if I do come back again that all these things will be back.

[2010] Proud Member of Downfall

[2004-2005] Former Leader of The Unbreakables, Former Member of Corruption, Former Member of 'The' Clan

(...and Anarchy for a few weeks... shhh...)

still dk. Wg

Gained #1 f2p, reduced rot to 40 man pulls, slumped VR, slumped DF. And your clan?

Slumped DF rofl. Nowai.

Anyway, I might going to join Shadow Elves

Ex Retaliation High Council | Ex Legendz High Council

lgzfriendly.png

#Legendz on IRC

Proud to have been a Power Ranger

I'm most excited to see people having to actually earn their funds for gear to return as opposed to just ep'ing for quick cash. We'll soon find out which clans can afford to survive and which cannot.

Very much excitedto see DI return. I think they will show some of the new comers just how they game can be played ;)

P.S.

I don't see why everyone hates on EOS. They're playing the game to the most enjoyable ways for themselves. When it comes down to it, this is a game and we play it for recreation. Why not have fun with it :)

What im interested in is not that they are/might be comming back but actually what will happen if they do. Will there ex-members in current clans leave and rejoin them, and cause there current clans to slump like crazy. Or will they just have a few new members join them and become a mid tier clan not a top 10 clan. Or will it be only made up of members commin back to rs. Ik the clan comunity will increase but im just curious how it will be spread out, all going to new/returning clans or to current clans.

envy42.png

still dk. Wg

Slumped DF rofl. Nowai.

Anyway, I might going to join Shadow Elves

DF went from 80 man pulls to 30 man pulls during the crash war, I know it may seem high to you since your clan pulls like 10 people and fights in clan wars lol.

eosss4.png

What im interested in is not that they are/might be comming back but actually what will happen if they do. Will there ex-members in current clans leave and rejoin them, and cause there current clans to slump like crazy. Or will they just have a few new members join them and become a mid tier clan not a top 10 clan. Or will it be only made up of members commin back to rs. Ik the clan comunity will increase but im just curious how it will be spread out, all going to new/returning clans or to current clans.

Yeah. I'm curious to see how many DI vets along with bandwagoners jump to DI. I know regardless, they'll be strict on their recruitment as possible. They always did value perfection.

still dk. Wg

#1 F2P? You were #1 F2P for two days when Notorious closed and you mass recruited them. DF have never not been in a slump, RoT killed VR, and RoT? They pulled under 40 once, you seem to struggle to pull 50+ on a daily basis.

What has my clan accomplished? I'm afraid that would exceed the amount of characters allowed in a post, although I encourage you to read on here.

blue.png

WG didn't get banned from the wilderness and had to resort to creating a team just so that we could PK. :kayne:

WG didn't get banned from the wilderness and had to resort to creating a team just so that we could PK. :kayne:

I don't actually want to flame or troll you because I like WG, however your members need to learn some control.

still dk. Wg

#1 F2P? You were #1 F2P for two days when Notorious closed and you mass recruited them. DF have never not been in a slump, RoT killed VR, and RoT? They pulled under 40 once, you seem to struggle to pull 50+ on a daily basis.

What has my clan accomplished? I'm afraid that would exceed the amount of characters allowed in a post, although I encourage you to read on here.

We were #1 f2p multiple times, Rot got mad when we beat them on their birthday and took it from them. We slumped VR and they were actually struggling to pull ~50 when it was 2v2 and not 4v2. We pull 70+ dunno what you're saying?

Forgive me I know Wg has accomplished a lot although don't act like you were a part of it because you hadn't created your account at that time. I meant to say what has WG done recently that's significant.

eosss4.png

Nice to see older clans reopening, especially DI.

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

Will wait and see what is up when the wilderness come back. The only clan I'm interesting in seeing reopen is DS... lol in my dream :(

NI reopen would be nice, I might join for tha loots.

Dark_Yeng.png

2002 - 2003 RuneScape Classic Clans: Wild Dawgs (WD). Court of Dragons (CoD). BlacKnights (BK). Black Dragon Knights (BDK).

2009 - 2010 RuneScape 2 Clan/Team: Hardly Dead (HD). Ex-Team Silent Ember (SE).

~ Hmong Pride ~

dk has been open for 1.5months so far.

NI is the only clan I see coming back, and even if they do they won't be as successful as the first time they were open. Not enough clans are involved with the wild and more clans ac nowadays.

sumitc4dsignaturecopy.png

Recently we've created a powerful community, something EoS will never have. Not to mention have events at least 5 times a week, again, something EoS will never do.

blue.png

Some of these clans have already tried remakes. I wonder what they think will change the second time around. Still, doubts aside, I'm extremely excited for the upcoming months. With a change like this, it doesn't matter who's slumping or who's on top right now because it's certainly due to get flipped on its heads in the drop of a hat.

hzvjpwS.gif