The Gladiatorz vs BlacKnights

mrmyk

When Round 1's pairings were released, one fight stuck out to any Gladiator: Gladz vs BK.

Our last fullout fight with BK was in '05, so we also went one step further and organised a fullout war alongside our scheduled 20 vs 20 fight. BK have always been a tough nut to crack, and despite any problems that arose for them within the past week, we never took victory for granted.

Starting:

Gladz: 20 (cut from 46)

BK: 20 (cut from ~21)

281010bk2charge.png

Summary:

After waiting 30 minutes because of BK's TS being DDoS'ed, we finally began. Gladz members tanked; BK members were KO'ed. We gained 3 kills before their first pile was dropped. To be brief: we came, we saw, we conquerred. Gladz ended with 17 fighters remaining.

Ending:

Gladz: 17

BK: 0

bk20v20.png

Thanks for the fight, BK. It's a shame you backed out of the fullout afterwards. Maybe next time?

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

Great on the win, The Gladiatorz.

Dark_Yeng.png

2002 - 2003 RuneScape Classic Clans: Wild Dawgs (WD). Court of Dragons (CoD). BlacKnights (BK). Black Dragon Knights (BDK).

2009 - 2010 RuneScape 2 Clan/Team: Hardly Dead (HD). Ex-Team Silent Ember (SE).

~ Hmong Pride ~

GF Gladz, there were a few major advantages for you in this fight and you took advantage to win easily. You had a remarkable amount of people with Dung items while we only had a couple and ofcourse your pull was a lot better than ours which meant that you had more experienced higher levels fighting. I was 2nd piled and started dragging and then when I ate my first slice of pizza it turned out that I had completed a task so a thing came up in the middle of my screen and I had a lag spike after which I was koed :sad: I also felt very rusty after around 2 months not playing RuneScape.

All the fullout afterwards would have been was an ego boost for you and a waste of time for us and therefore we decided that there was no benefit to be had from going through with it, it would have been a matter of minutes anyway when you had better equipment than we did and double our numbers.

Goodluck further on in the competition!

Do you want to love me?