Pures

RESULTS

The main reason of becoming a pure is that you have the advantage of having a low combat level

Not true, now 99% of people up to level 100 are pures... There is practically no advantage to be had other than being equally matched (and not giving them an advantage).

The problem with pures is their absolute hatred for defence. It isn't just that they don't train it, they fear it. They use someone's defence as a reason to NOT fight them, but isn't their lack of defence supposed to give them the upper hand?

GuidesForScapers.png

Legalize baby punching. Tax and regulate it. Punch babies erry day.

The main reason of becoming a pure is that you have the advantage of having a low combat level

Not true, now 99% of people up to level 100 are pures... There is practically no advantage to be had other than being equally matched (and not giving them an advantage).

The problem with pures is their absolute hatred for defence. It isn't just that they don't train it, they fear it. They use someone's defence as a reason to NOT fight them, but isn't their lack of defence supposed to give them the upper hand?

They're not scared of defense,

They're scared of armour.

tell me why my account is failed? because someone with an extreme unbalance of combat skills would beat me if i werent wearing armour, despite me being 30 levels higher?

You'd sound like a pure if you didnt have your sig as it is.

i understand runescape isn't a communist society, but they act differently to everyone else, skiller or monster hunter or quester alike. So i'm treating them differently.

Then wear armour.

And just :wall: to that last sentence. I don't even know what to say to that...

Staurolite.png

tell me why my account is failed? because someone with an extreme unbalance of combat skills would beat me if i werent wearing armour, despite me being 30 levels higher?

i understand runescape isn't a communist society, but they act differently to everyone else, skiller or monster hunter or quester alike. So i'm treating them differently.

lol, so if you made a pure would you become a different person instantly? No? then you disproved your own theory that ALL pures are asses.

Nice generalization. And your account isnt failed just fail, get some levels and stop complaining.

Well...considering he's an ass already.... :rolleyes:

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

i'd beat you even with your armour on

just sayin'

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

i'd beat you even with your armour on

just sayin'

Exactly, I aint afraid of no armor.

yaay_1_def.png

siggy2.png

OK so correct me if I'm wrong, but, weren't pures designed to kill lightly armoured (or no arm) ppl who went into the wilderness? When you go to a current pvp world these players won't fight you if you have on ANY armour. I had a target that wouldn't come over the wall until i took off my gauntlets!!! Seriously if you have decent armour / stat boosters / good weapon / food these ppl simply can't beat you. A good example is the Stealing Creation minigame. Pkers in that minigame are usually wearing weak armour/weps because they can't collect/make the good stuff. The only serious issue is clans of these silly avatars in multi combat areas. One at a time they are not dangerous. Also, yeah they all flame sumthin fierce and that is what they want out of the game. They want to kill other players and loot their stuff. They want to brag and flame about it. Personally i'd like to see the adv. logs show defeats as well as victories. Wouldn't it be funny if they did that...

I killed Rngstrpker

I got ownt by rngstrpker

I killed Noskllsftw

I got ownt by Noskllsftw

The recent ft and wildy vote should let you in on just how many of these ppl are playing the game. Even if the average flamer has three accounts that's still a 2-1 advantage. Just face it, RS is designed for players vs players action. Ppl can either work hard on their avatar and build a strong player, or they can Bot/SW/PC a pure and run around killing one player per 3 deaths and flame about how awesome they are. Tbh I don't really like pures, but I don't mind running into one.

Fun things you can do when you encounter a pure...

1. Kill it.

2. Try to decode the poorly mis-spelled words in the frantic conversation (while killing it).

3. Confuse it by speaking in complete sentences.

4. Get a screenshot of your avatar max-hitting just as it calls you a noob.

5. Auto-type the word Zero and time it for the att. speed of the pure's weapon (90% accurate comment).

6. Offer to give it stuff it cant possibly wield/use (like say... Mithril armour, iron pickaxe or anything worth over 5k).

7. Defeat it with full inv of food,4 recoil rings and a fun weapon (loling in public chat ofc).

8. Lure it into a mass of lvl14 scorpions and wait for it to log.

So, just find a way to have fun with them. Seriously, bosses and quest monsters are things to worry about. Sub-40 def redsplatters are not worth the xtra heartbeats. Gear up when you go and pwn!!!

tn_gallery_1_3_57968.jpg

(I've always wanted to use one of those pictures.)

You shouldn't worry how they play, level up and move on. Besides, we all know Jagex hates defence skill. :rolleyes:

Jagex also hates pures, so...

...Where's the logic?

"An Amateur practices until he can get it right. A Professional practices until he can't get it wrong."

nimetnbb.jpg

Quests just keep bringing me back to this game.

I don't really care for strength pures anyway. With a high Defence level, you can make so much more fun :).

Perfect example: Clan Wars. It's fun to pile those str pures, because they get killed in just some seconds. Nice 99 str, but useless if you can only hit twice before you die :thumbsup:

In single fights, the str pures also beat me. My 99 ranged just isn't good enough as 99 str + a str pot. But well, that's the combat triangle.

B71AkU0.png      Fire_Hawk154.png

1. In most RPGs, they FORCE people to be pures via class systems... so I generally abide by pures.

2. Most pures have some rich/high-lvl main account to back the PVPing pure, so they're probably not as noob as their pure lvl suggests

3. I'm too lazy to make multiple accounts, so if someone else wants to invest their time in doing so, more power to them :)

4. Complaining about rudeness? It's the INTERNET.

Deviljet88.png

Current Aim: Runecrafter Robes -sigh lvl 50 RC-

Lmao ones too many bloody hell believe me

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

Pures are awesome because people underestimate low levels. You see a 138 and what do you think? Pro veteran with tons of money and skills to match. But you see a level 80? A noob, barely any money, low skills. But when that level 80 is 99 of nearly every combat skill, you think differently. There also fun to stake with.