Tip.it and TWR need a jump start.

Adr1an

Biggest problem TWR has imo is the fact that any1 can join the same thing. You got clans that pull around 30-40 and then you have clans that struggle to pull 20. Then you have clans that prefer CWA and some who prefer PVP. The ones who tend to pull the 30-40 prefer the pvp though so personally ide prefer it if there were 2 categories but for that wede need a lot more clans and there just arnt enough around atm. The reason i say 2 categories is that it just isnt fun for a clan that pulls around 30-40 to be forced into waring with a clan pullin around about 20, no1 likes to drop when they don't have to and very few people like waring clans that won't offer a challenge in a full out. Theres just to much diversity with to few clans for it to work that well at the moment in my opinion.

I agree that this is a deterrent, but if we separate into different categories then each category would have just a handful of clans, cutting down on variety.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Biggest problem TWR has imo is the fact that any1 can join the same thing. You got clans that pull around 30-40 and then you have clans that struggle to pull 20. Then you have clans that prefer CWA and some who prefer PVP. The ones who tend to pull the 30-40 prefer the pvp though so personally ide prefer it if there were 2 categories but for that wede need a lot more clans and there just arnt enough around atm. The reason i say 2 categories is that it just isnt fun for a clan that pulls around 30-40 to be forced into waring with a clan pullin around about 20, no1 likes to drop when they don't have to and very few people like waring clans that won't offer a challenge in a full out. Theres just to much diversity with to few clans for it to work that well at the moment in my opinion.

I agree that this is a deterrent, but if we separate into different categories then each category would have just a handful of clans, cutting down on variety.

Ye ik and also no offence to twr but i guess quite a few clans don't see the point in waring for points on an online board when they can just war the same clans without all the posting a special template, proper declaration on the boards. I wana see twr get back up but i don't see how it will that easily, and i don't see a real way out of it other than getting a bunch of new clans to join and build up that way. Cos from what ive seen even the most active and best on the twr from last year arnt interested anymore.

envy42.png

It is why I would actually like it if we just put any fight posted on the fight boards in the TWR system.

Clans active on Tip.it will be on the list. Dont see the point in declaration topics because half the clans on here just fight without doing declarations....

Only problem is it would take away some of the competitive aspect maybe

flamesig.jpg

well sometimes like Dforces post their wars and like lets say they beat eos or vr or any clan that doesnt post their victories here how would that make their ranking go up, seems like now we're just getting at ranking every clan in which case just let people rank them how they want in the top 10/20/30 topic?

6590ew.jpg

Haven't been the most active around here, but i've swept through every so often. And nor have i read the comments on this thread. But I think the major problem is a dead staff here. If you want to be the "best clan forums" in the runescape circle, you need to have the best clan staff. Tipit's had the best clan staff at times (not pointing at the clan staff i was in, but also the immediate clan staffs before and after me), but right now this clan staff looks dead and as effective as runevillage's. Its pretty safe to say the less intelligent zybez clan staff is yet still on another level then the one here at tip it now. What happened to clan tournaments? What happened to #clans being active? What happened to the clan memberlist system? This community can't have the tight knit tipit community that anyone is looking for without energy pushing it. And there's really no energy pushing anything here. Its a shame, potential is just laying on the shelfs.

pan.png

Haven't been the most active around here, but i've swept through every so often. And nor have i read the comments on this thread. But I think the major problem is a dead staff here. If you want to be the "best clan forums" in the runescape circle, you need to have the best clan staff. Tipit's had the best clan staff at times (not pointing at the clan staff i was in, but also the immediate clan staffs before and after me), but right now this clan staff looks dead and as effective as runevillage's.

It's always easy to take potshots at the staff, but in reality the staff here is active and are around every day. What makes them seem inactive is that there is literally nothing to do from a moderation standpoint on the forums. It doesn't take long to sift through 3 or 4 war declarations and 3 or 4 war topic posts. I was a CL here for about a year and a half and visited the forums daily; although I would probably be considered 'inactive' by your standards because I didn't post on every war topic and declaration topic. Fact is, no one, and that includes staff and posters alike, would post on any thread of any sort. A big response to a thread might have 15 or 20 replies, most had less than 10. You can blame the leadership, but you also need to look in the mirror as well. Without activity for us to act on, there is precious little we can do.

The TWR is like a great restaurant that no one knows about. It could make the best food in the world and it wouldn't matter because no one would be there to eat it. Right now, there are just not enough small-to-medium level clans that care about a ranking ladder. I believe it is because most of the small-to-medium sized clans have fallen into a pit of inactivity brought on by the closure of the wilderness. At first, clans with 25-75 members were still active. Clan wars was new and exciting, and BH was still an unknown entity. That's when the TWR was really rocking. We had 30+ clans, and the #1 clan always had 3.000+ points. I was in a TWR clan then, and we obtained #1 by fighitng 4+ times weekly. But Runescape clanning lives and dies by fighting. It is really the only sustaining reason for combat-oriented clans. As those small and midsized clans grew tired of clan wars and ventured out into PVP and BH worlds, they quickly found out that they absolutely could not compete with the top clans that controlled the 5 or 6 available warring worlds. So, they pretty much died. The clan I was in (The Death Monkeighs) went from a 300+ person clan that could occasionally pull max opts in 2007 to today being a 44-person clan that no longer wars at all. I could probably name 30 small and midsized clans that were our immediate competition that either are on life support or no longer exist.

I guess that's kind of a long way of saying that it's not the leadership's fault that there are no TWR clans that care to be active. But there still may be hope for the TWR. Of course everyone knows that with the return of ulimited wilderness will also give opportunity for the rebirth of small clans. Skillers and level 3 looters will once again roam the wildy for loot and clues. Small teams will form to take advantage of the solo players. Small clans will form to take advantage of the small teams. And so on and so forth. Will these clans also care about the TWR? It remains to be seen, but the future is a hell of a lot brighter than it has been in the past for it.

Those on the Clan Staff already know that I've pushed hard for the TWR to recruit more active and more 'name' clans to the TWR, and also to make PVP default for TWR fights. I highlight it because I believe now more than ever is an opportunity for clans to enter and care about the TWR. Clan Wars would be open if both clans agreed on it, but the majority of the fights should be PVP. Since we'll basically have countless open worlds for PVP fights, crashing will no longer be an excuse. If there was ever a time to do this, it is now.

It's unlikely that clans like RSD, TT, VR, DF, ROT, etc. will ever join the TWR, simply because they don't need to, nor would you really want them to. Having 100 Titans show up for a full-out against Clan X that would pull 15 level 90's would be a waste of their time and demoralizing for the small clan. But the opportuinty to gain smaller clans with high averages and larger clans with lower averages is there. Just a quick glance over the posting clans on RSC shows clans that would fit this mold (taken from ggohans77's Top 10 clan post) :

Lithuanian Forces

Crimson Raiders

Pure Hatred

Wilderland

Lithunian PKing Team

Hell Army

The Neggas Clan

Exodus

Massive Metal Attack

The Moon Clan

Envy

Downfall

The Call of Legends

Australian Army

Dragonwood

Collision

Forsaken

The Gladiatorz

Runite Knights of Finland

Poison

Ascension

Perception

THE Clan

The Knights of Order

Lux Aeterna

Solar Angels

Resurrected Forces

The Viet Clan

Dark Dragon Breath

Blacknights

Obviously some of these clans are already in TWR, but none are particularly active. And nor could you get all of these clans, but getting 5 or 10 in addition to the clans you already have would be a decent start.

Of course doing all this would mean re-vamping the TWR, and would also mean alienating some of the clans who have been around before the transition. But really it boils down to what the staff and posters of Tip.it really want. But unless people are willing to step up and say what they want, it is unlikely that anything will change.

rsd.gif

rsdb.png

124ecdx.gifFormer Admin of The Death Monkeighs124ecdx.gif

124ecdx.gifFormer Vengeance Council124ecdx.gif

124ecdx.gifFormer Eternal Honour Member124ecdx.gif

124ecdx.gifCurrent Runescape Dinasty Supreme Member124ecdx.gif

Haven't been the most active around here, but i've swept through every so often. And nor have i read the comments on this thread. But I think the major problem is a dead staff here. If you want to be the "best clan forums" in the runescape circle, you need to have the best clan staff. Tipit's had the best clan staff at times (not pointing at the clan staff i was in, but also the immediate clan staffs before and after me), but right now this clan staff looks dead and as effective as runevillage's.

It's always easy to take potshots at the staff, but in reality the staff here is active and are around every day. What makes them seem inactive is that there is literally nothing to do from a moderation standpoint on the forums. It doesn't take long to sift through 3 or 4 war declarations and 3 or 4 war topic posts. I was a CL here for about a year and a half and visited the forums daily; although I would probably be considered 'inactive' by your standards because I didn't post on every war topic and declaration topic. Fact is, no one, and that includes staff and posters alike, would post on any thread of any sort. A big response to a thread might have 15 or 20 replies, most had less than 10. You can blame the leadership, but you also need to look in the mirror as well. Without activity for us to act on, there is precious little we can do.

The TWR is like a great restaurant that no one knows about. It could make the best food in the world and it wouldn't matter because no one would be there to eat it. Right now, there are just not enough small-to-medium level clans that care about a ranking ladder. I believe it is because most of the small-to-medium sized clans have fallen into a pit of inactivity brought on by the closure of the wilderness. At first, clans with 25-75 members were still active. Clan wars was new and exciting, and BH was still an unknown entity. That's when the TWR was really rocking. We had 30+ clans, and the #1 clan always had 3.000+ points. I was in a TWR clan then, and we obtained #1 by fighitng 4+ times weekly. But Runescape clanning lives and dies by fighting. It is really the only sustaining reason for combat-oriented clans. As those small and midsized clans grew tired of clan wars and ventured out into PVP and BH worlds, they quickly found out that they absolutely could not compete with the top clans that controlled the 5 or 6 available warring worlds. So, they pretty much died. The clan I was in (The Death Monkeighs) went from a 300+ person clan that could occasionally pull max opts in 2007 to today being a 44-person clan that no longer wars at all. I could probably name 30 small and midsized clans that were our immediate competition that either are on life support or no longer exist.

I guess that's kind of a long way of saying that it's not the leadership's fault that there are no TWR clans that care to be active. But there still may be hope for the TWR. Of course everyone knows that with the return of ulimited wilderness will also give opportunity for the rebirth of small clans. Skillers and level 3 looters will once again roam the wildy for loot and clues. Small teams will form to take advantage of the solo players. Small clans will form to take advantage of the small teams. And so on and so forth. Will these clans also care about the TWR? It remains to be seen, but the future is a hell of a lot brighter than it has been in the past for it.

Those on the Clan Staff already know that I've pushed hard for the TWR to recruit more active and more 'name' clans to the TWR, and also to make PVP default for TWR fights. I highlight it because I believe now more than ever is an opportunity for clans to enter and care about the TWR. Clan Wars would be open if both clans agreed on it, but the majority of the fights should be PVP. Since we'll basically have countless open worlds for PVP fights, crashing will no longer be an excuse. If there was ever a time to do this, it is now.

It's unlikely that clans like RSD, TT, VR, DF, ROT, etc. will ever join the TWR, simply because they don't need to, nor would you really want them to. Having 100 Titans show up for a full-out against Clan X that would pull 15 level 90's would be a waste of their time and demoralizing for the small clan. But the opportuinty to gain smaller clans with high averages and larger clans with lower averages is there. Just a quick glance over the posting clans on RSC shows clans that would fit this mold (taken from ggohans77's Top 10 clan post) :

Lithuanian Forces

Crimson Raiders

Pure Hatred

Wilderland

Lithunian PKing Team

Hell Army

The Neggas Clan

Exodus

Massive Metal Attack

The Moon Clan

Envy

Downfall

The Call of Legends

Australian Army

Dragonwood

Collision

Forsaken

The Gladiatorz

Runite Knights of Finland

Poison

Ascension

Perception

THE Clan

The Knights of Order

Lux Aeterna

Solar Angels

Resurrected Forces

The Viet Clan

Dark Dragon Breath

Blacknights

Obviously some of these clans are already in TWR, but none are particularly active. And nor could you get all of these clans, but getting 5 or 10 in addition to the clans you already have would be a decent start.

Of course doing all this would mean re-vamping the TWR, and would also mean alienating some of the clans who have been around before the transition. But really it boils down to what the staff and posters of Tip.it really want. But unless people are willing to step up and say what they want, it is unlikely that anything will change.

Your telling one of the creators of TWR that they don't know what they're talking about. Someone who was staff before you were active on tipit CD. Someone whos put a ton more time into this section than you have. Not trying to brag but just saying, don't be so quick to assume. And no, activity isn't about posting on every war topic, i could care less if they did or not. Activity is about posting on every suggestion topic (aka this one), fufilling promises, giving updates, coming up with new ways to boost the community. None of that's happening and the current CD systems are weak atm, so yea, i'm sticking to inactive staff on this one.

pan.png

Your telling one of the creators of TWR that they don't know what they're talking about.

Because you don't.

You said it yourself you weren't around, weren't active (for at least a year now, be honest). Half of the points you had brought up have already been answered, if you could bother to rouse yourself and look. If you intend to preach, you had best have a more sturdy foundation than a dusty and dubious history and no current knowledge of the community you're lecturing to, no knowledge of what tipit has even tried to do. No knowledge of what's even going on outside of Tip.it.

Take a moment, get to know what you claim you once invested so much time and love into in order to learn what it has truly happened, both in accomplishments and plans that didn't work, since your departure. It'll be a step in the right direction instead of talking with rose tinted glasses on pulling facts out of your backside. This thread isn't a personal soapbox for a wounded pride.

hzvjpwS.gif

Haven't been the most active around here, but i've swept through every so often. And nor have i read the comments on this thread. But I think the major problem is a dead staff here. If you want to be the "best clan forums" in the runescape circle, you need to have the best clan staff. Tipit's had the best clan staff at times (not pointing at the clan staff i was in, but also the immediate clan staffs before and after me), but right now this clan staff looks dead and as effective as runevillage's. Its pretty safe to say the less intelligent zybez clan staff is yet still on another level then the one here at tip it now. What happened to clan tournaments? What happened to #clans being active? What happened to the clan memberlist system? This community can't have the tight knit tipit community that anyone is looking for without energy pushing it. And there's really no energy pushing anything here. Its a shame, potential is just laying on the shelfs.

I'm going to comment on parts of this quote further in my post, but what I don't understand is that nobody of the clan staff responds to this. Wheter he is right or wrong, if I was a clan staff member I'd jump on that post to proof him wrong, or atleast give a short insight of my opinion. But that's just something that popped in my head when I saw this...

First of all I'd like to say a great post unclebilly, enjoyed reading it. However, I don't agree with this part tho. I do think that users are mainly responsible for the activity of the clan boards, however the staff can help. I think of the clan staff as the engine of the clan boards, they have to start things up and keep the train going. Ofcourse there could be more discussions, but there used to be some sort of agreement when I was in it that one of the staff members made an interesting discussion topic every week with some insights in the clan world, the wilderness, ... I don't understand how with the wilderness returning there are hardy topics about it. The last discussion topic made by a clan staff member dates from months ago..

Activity is about posting on every suggestion topic (aka this one), fufilling promises, giving updates, coming up with new ways to boost the community.

Got to agree with Pan here. Activity is also posting updates about what the clan staff are doing. Are you thinking about changing the TWR with the new wilderness? Are you working on something? What is happening with some projects your working on? What is the opinion of the clan staff on all these matters? How do you expect to keep tip.it operational the next months? etc, etc...

signature4s.jpg

Your telling one of the creators of TWR that they don't know what they're talking about.

Because you don't.

You said it yourself you weren't around, weren't active (for at least a year now, be honest). Half of the points you had brought up have already been answered, if you could bother to rouse yourself and look. If you intend to preach, you had best have a more sturdy foundation than a dusty and dubious history and no current knowledge of the community you're lecturing to, no knowledge of what tipit has even tried to do. No knowledge of what's even going on outside of Tip.it.

Take a moment, get to know what you claim you once invested so much time and love into in order to learn what it has truly happened, both in accomplishments and plans that didn't work, since your departure. It'll be a step in the right direction instead of talking with rose tinted glasses on pulling facts out of your backside. This thread isn't a personal soapbox for a wounded pride.

I really didn't raise too many points in my post, you're just like going on your own little rage or something. I had one point: Inactive staff. And when i said "inactive staff" i mean they aren't meeting the demands. There could be two different wrongs in a staff; 1] they just suck and make terrible decisions or 2] they aren't active enough to meet the goal. I'm going with #2 for our staff here. Hmm... so what's that word for not being active enough? Oh yeah.. that'd be inactive.

pan.png

1] they just suck and make terrible decisions or 2] they aren't active enough to meet the goal. I'm going with #2 for our staff here. Hmm... so what's that word for not being active enough? Oh yeah.. that'd be inactive.

And again, if you were around you'd see that there's activity there. But this time is different than your time--worlds apart. You can't compare them. Stop holding them to your own twisted standard of yourself as a staff member; it was drastically skewed and overinflated.

hzvjpwS.gif

1] they just suck and make terrible decisions or 2] they aren't active enough to meet the goal. I'm going with #2 for our staff here. Hmm... so what's that word for not being active enough? Oh yeah.. that'd be inactive.

And again, if you were around you'd see that there's activity there. But this time is different than your time--worlds apart. You can't compare them. Stop holding them to your own twisted standard of yourself as a staff member; it was drastically skewed and overinflated.

Seriously, take a deep breath. I'm not hear to get a ego boost or anything from this place, never have been. My time? What are you talking about. It wasn't just the staff I was in, the staff after me was just fine and did a decent job. They held tipit to a high level of quality, you may even been in that staff, I can't remember. And i've said that in a previous post in this thread. But no, activity's not here, there or anywhere in this section (like it had been), hasn't been for months now. Your acting like i've been dead for the past 5 years. I've been leading a runescape clan this whole time, warring or not, it makes me aware of the clan community. Just months ago I viewed this section daily (when I was in warring clans), and since then it's been on a weekly basis. But besides, i'm not sure why you are just throwing sand here. The timeline of Pan's clanning isn't important here and I don't think anyone in this thread really cares to know about my history. Well except for you, apparently.

pan.png

If you weren't comparing now to your tenure on the staff and you admit you're not active and by all accounts unaware of what's been going on in the clan section how do you propose to justify your complaints?

Perhaps you just enjoy writing paragraphs and forgetting where your enter key is to spout off some hearsay? By all accounts your only real experience in clanning was in Legacy and they died nearly a year ago and you've been out of touch ever since. I find your criticism irrelevant and practically useless, which is a shame because you're not a dim fellow. You're actually quite smart if you'd put your head out from the sand and work on something worth talking about.

hzvjpwS.gif

4 former clan staff posting in a row.

All who know the stress of the job, the unforgiving workload, the flames and the lack of any gratitude by the community in general.

I'd like to think you all know that it has a high turnover rate, and I can't blame any of you for that, some of you lost interest, had real life commitments and some moved on for other reasons, but I think you all know to various degrees how damn hard we looked for staff almost constantly how careful we are in selecting people that won't tarnish our image that we have worked so hard to build from what we came from. it's not an easy magical process to just make new people on staff.

It's not easy staffing the clan section, all 4 of you know how hard it was to find pitiable candidates - I'm not saying they are not out there. They are.

I can name every clan staff since we started our rebuild and each team had their own strengths and weaknesses. Each team had the same drive, passion, dedication.

What I like to see though is intelligent input and users wanting this community to improve, when users act like community leaders, the opportunity is generally given because as an admin, I want users who are passionate and dedicated to this forum running it

This is a community for the users, You want change, speak up and we will listen and work with you on making it happen or compromising because - This is your house.

edit: I hope this post makes sense after superbowl partying.

F'ing packers.

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

Kim doing work, lol :thumbsup: <3:

To Pan:

You get way to defensive there, amigo. Yes, my post was directed at you; however, it echoes for everything TWR related. The staff do a lot of things behind the scenes, but I can tell you honestly there is not a ton to work with in regards to the TWR. This has spiraled into an discussion of the overall activity of the Clan Discussion forum, and hey, that's fine, they do go hand in hand, but my post was about the TWR specifically, not about the entirety of Clan Discussion.

I don't know exactly when you were on the Clan Staff here, but it was at least 2+ years ago, and a lot has changed since then. 2 years ago there were a lot more active clans on TWR (40+ clans warring often). Now there are not (20 clans warring infrequently). The staff is not to blame for these clans not fighting each other. Sure they could cut the inactives, and probably should, but then there would 6 clans left. Only 6 have warred this year.

And I've been posting on Tip.it since 2005 and an avid reader of it even longer, so don't pull that "I've been around longer than you so I know everything" nonsense. It's condescending and pretentious and doesn't impress anyone.

To Gamerr:

I agree with you. My post was mainly about the TWR and not necessarily the CD forum, but you're right about that. The CL's and Mods should be more active in posting interesting topics there. When I was staff here we did a pretty poor job at it also (the CL's, the Mods did alright), but Kim and YGuy were pretty active in that department. The rule probably still exists, and should be utilized.

To play devil's advocate, though, let me ask you this . . . do people post on RSC Clan Discussion boards because of the excellent moderation? I rarely see interesting topics made by moderators, and usually hear quite a bit of complaining about biased moderation there. I don't personally agree with that, just throwing it out for discussion.

On Topic:

One thing we haven't really considered is the mixture of PVP vs CWA-only clans in the TWR.

In my opinion, the TWR was most active from early 2008 until mid-2009. Towards the end of 2009 the activity slumped, and all throughout 2010 and 2011 is just sits there on life support.

When the TWR was rocking, Clan Wars was the only place for clans to fight. Yes, there was the BH crater, but is was modified in February 2008 to the 'special single' monstrosity that prevented clan combat but did allow for some pretty special pile-jumping. Nice call there, Jagex. :roll: Mid-level clans weren't really dying, or at least not any faster or slower than big clans, because everyone was in the same boat. If you wanted to fight, you had to go to clan wars. So essentially every clan was a clan wars clan. And that worked for about a year and a half, until May 2009, when the BH/PVP worlds were released.

Now clans had an option, they could fight in the 'wildy' or they could continue in clan wars. Different clans went different ways, and the TWR started losing momentum, all the way until now where we have what we have. Now with PVP back in full-swing and in all worlds, the TWR needs to pick a side.

Right now there are 23 clans on the TWR list. 12 actively do PVP (by PVP I mean fight in the wilderness). 5 are primarily clan wars, and the others I don't know enough about to say what they are. What that means for the TWR is while there are 23 active clans to choose from, there are in reality far less that that. A PVP clan would much rather fight in the wilderness, while CWA teams obviously want to fight in clan wars. Neither would be extremely willing to give up their preferred fighting place, and since the PVP clans would have to fight in clan wars since it's default rules, they generally go inactive on the TWR, preferring to spend their time fighting where they enjoy it the most. A quick glance over the TWR list proves this.

So, in my opinion, the TWR needs to go PVP-only or Clan Wars-only. Right now there's just too much varience in the styles of clans to have any kind of meaningful rankings or fights. Crimson Raiders are never going to bother to set up a fight with KOA in Clan Wars because they prefer PVP and that fight would be a waste of their time. KOA would have no interest in that fight either. Right now the TWR is trying to be all things to all people, and that almost never works. In addition, I would allow PKRI's, both capped and uncapped, as valid wars on the TWR.

TL; DR Summary:

In my opinion, I think the TWR would be better of as a PVP-only list, only allowing Clan Wars if both clans agree on it. And, to have a better chance to get some bigger fish, allow capped uncapped PKRI's to be used as a valid TWR war. That would fix the major problem people had with the RAW list, is that the RAW list didn't allow PKRI's as acceptable wars. Yes, there would be some drama, but some drama is OK. It's 90% of what fuels RSC, and I think we all agree RSC is the most active Clan Board there is.

rsd.gif

rsdb.png

124ecdx.gifFormer Admin of The Death Monkeighs124ecdx.gif

124ecdx.gifFormer Vengeance Council124ecdx.gif

124ecdx.gifFormer Eternal Honour Member124ecdx.gif

124ecdx.gifCurrent Runescape Dinasty Supreme Member124ecdx.gif

solace keyboard warrior unit fallin

ijgadjkdgsklawdtgnaiosdtgnwaetiondvklsdnv;lsdkgnasdgl;knawe0tigw302359t3ofkdlannfa'lskfnasfl'kansfasklf 'alskfn3twqlktnq20t

In all seriousness, the overall activity of the clans that are deemed "active" on should pick up and then perhaps more clans would join in. It's probably not as easy as that but just a though.

#Solace | Solace Senior Member |

Solace Forums | Solace Memberlist

ankitm.jpg

I'm making a killing here, I think I should be on top of the world just chilling here.