Bladewing's Blog of Nolifing

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay before this thread falls off the face of the earth for the fifth time in a week, i'll post something

fullvoid.png

what this means is i will be doing tds more now, which will mean more claw drops and effigies. the latter meaning i will be nolifing effigy skills more

which means less progress on my pure fml

I think that if a blade of grass was considering suicide it should reconsider. There are so many things the blade of grass can do in its life. God has a plan for it just like everyone else. But this is just my opinion.

killed about 175 tds since yesterday lol

atm i'm stockpiling steel platebodies and graahk furs to use my summoning charms on. this will get me a good amount of xp and gp (should be 30m gp and 7m xp, which will put me at like 400 rank lol)

if anyone wants to help out by buying furs or platebodies on the ge and then reselling to me (curse you, 100/4h limits), i am buying the following:

steel platebody @1050gp each (9900/11000, need 1100 more)

graahk fur @11,000 gp each (2000,4600, need 2600 more)

--

o also i guess i need to get ccb if i want to do nex so i need to get 110k more tokens. so uhh i'll probably be hanging out in DGS more often and actually doing floors >_>

We can Dgs after we're done with our party. By then ill have maxed melee and 95 prayer. Or you can no life the 110 k tokens and ill dg solo.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

WOOT

1250rank.png

also realized that i could reset my T10 berserker ring to buy a chaotic crossbow. seriously contemplating this one

e: i only have T9 berserker, so looks like i'm going to be doing at least 20k dungeoneering tokens :\ will probably do all 110k and keep T9 berserker

[bleep] that

anyway today was eventful. started up slaying again, broke 22m xp there and got two effigies (one from each of two separate bloodvelds tasks). one is a construction effigy (which i'm keeping because during BXP i'll get 98 con, so i'll finish off 99 by effigies). by opening one of them i levelled up woodcutting:

97wc.png

later i went to TDs with steel titan which was pretty fun and got these:

dclaws02-24.png

as well as an effigy, which was also construction.

hi, do i know you?

and thanks for the bump, i've been putting off posting cause i didn't feel i had anything postworthy.

so mostly i've been slaying again lately, also started nex (no loot yet)

so here is my nex gear:

setup.png

and here is a recent slayer accomplishment (?):

900taskks.png