Runescape Best low level pk video ever

That was awful, check the way you spell before you put text on a video or should I say "vide0". Using numbers in the place of letters is just plain idiotic.

S_I_G.jpg

Those with a little bit of knowledge are more dangerous than those with none.

seriously I never saw such horrible movie... Even if you are terrible at english you wouldn't type like that...

And it certainly isn't the "best" (you died twice? and killed only one person) also shouting "niga" to everyone doesn't make it any better...

The only good thing would be the music.

Sorry but you could do better, only if you would fix the words it would be a lot better...

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

whats with all the seriusface comments???

i defo thought best low level pk vid on youtubes, no joke

'pain for my family!!11' best edit @ rs

cant wait for vid 2

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

Awesome PK video. High hits, nice combos, great loot. Those effects were amazing too, you put effects on every one of your clips man, respect. My favorite part was when you zoomed in when you hit that epic 70 with magic, then you panned to your inventory and showed those steel arrows and that defence amulet you got for loot. You must be rich from all that PKing you do. I like how you tied in all of that ownage with a story, and of course who couldn't forget the leet speak? You sir have talent. Only true PKers type in leet speak and trash talk while pking, you are one of them. Even though there are over 9000 other pures like you, you sir, are a legend.

You give PKers a good name.

That was awful. Awful editing, awful clips, generally awful. I'm guessing education isn't common place wherever you live, judging the spelling and grammar skills you don't actually posses.

Now everyone calm down and stop feeding the troll.

That was awful. Awful editing, awful clips, generally awful. I'm guessing education isn't common place wherever you live, judging the spelling and grammar skills you don't actually posses.

Now everyone calm down and stop feeding the troll.

Am I the only one who read this in a posh london accent, complete with mr monopoly top hat and monocle?

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

cant wait for vid 2

He goes to a site and pays people 10cents to comment positive and sub.

No joke I know a site like that and ive seen (and done) that kind of "job"

pikatips001.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips002.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips003.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips004.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips005.png1,000 F2P Total Level Reached 10/8/10 !

[hide=Guides]Magic & Summoning Profit Spreadsheets! *UPDATES EVERY HOUR* (includes: High alch, Superheat, and Enchanting)

4 BETTER alternatives to flesh crawlers[/hide]

WOT WOT!

☉.☉☂

cant wait for vid 2

He goes to a site and pays people 10cents to comment positive and sub.

No joke I know a site like that and ive seen (and done) that kind of "job"

my frend you are pathetic ok. jst becos i can own som nubs in wildy u think i maek moneys out of it ... wildyh pkin is not for moneys. it is my jOB to pwn