Jagex Video Trailure

kingmickez25

Well Today something awesome happened.

I went to the runescape website you know to play right

While it loaded i was looking at my email and through my speakers i heard a man say the gods are dead. instantly i try to find out what tab is causing this to play

Its none other then the runescape tab ive seen this page before it shows a video and a few screenshots of the game but never really payed attention to it.

seeing as this is for new people who dont know runescape.

But i saw the video and [cabbage] was so cash.

I mean most of it was kinda fibbing but the general concept of the video was cool epically the part where there gonna kill the warrior and the ranger shoots down the guy totally epic.

Does anyone have a link were i can download the video?

Does anyone have any comments about the video what they liked or didnt like

Does the video portray runescape according to your opinion.

Ps. sorry like acting like a 12yrd old it was just a cool video

Kingmickez25.png

Too bad your 12-years old post was your 1111th post. Nevertheless, always feed the crowd with links, it makes them satisfied ;)

My lame drops:
6 Effigys
1 D Med - 1 D Dagger
1 Verac's Helmet - 1 Guthan's Platebody

I didn't understand most of your post, but the trailer on the splash page which is what I think you were pointing at is old news.

Nevertheless, here's a YouTube link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdRUcFqL2lQ

I didn't understand most of your post, but the trailer on the splash page which is what I think you were pointing at is old news.

Nevertheless, here's a YouTube link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdRUcFqL2lQ

Needs some gore. Blood gushing out of a jugular vein, intestines, etc.

Anyway it's a shame that the game isn't actually like what the trailer suggests. It'd actually make a pretty kickass game. A bit of a ripoff of WoW and every other fantasy MMO, though.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

When you said trailure i thought you meant troll + failure.

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

disregard good advice because the giver is a douche

THAT MAKES YOU A BETTER PERSON

I thought he was trying to be witty, trailure, like failure, sounds identical to trailer, used because the video pretty much completely fails at accurately representing RuneScape. It's more epic then the last trailer, but that one actually represented the game.

But nope, just spelling fail I guess.

You better change the title to "trailer".

And I saw this last year.

I'll let you get away with that because it's january, so that could technically be considered correct if the trailer came out in december. Old news, but not *that* old.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

I thought he was trying to be witty, trailure, like failure, sounds identical to trailer, used because the video pretty much completely fails at accurately representing RuneScape. It's more epic then the last trailer, but that one actually represented the game.

You better change the title to "trailer".

And I saw this last year.

I'll let you get away with that because it's january, so that could technically be considered correct if the trailer came out in december. Old news, but not *that* old.

Old but useful news, right?

It's more epic then the last trailer, but that one actually represented the game.

Was that the one where they hit 0s on all the gwd bosses?

From the empty days of hope, deny the darkness
Follow my voice, we'll run far away from here

If only to hide, to escape this life
And live forever, forever in the sun

I would love environments like the forest shown in the video but they cant really work in game without a big graphics/engine update.

I would rather Jagex fix existing content and make existing places look better first though. The tree gnome stronghold and village are some of the biggest eye sores I can think of, and the grand tree really has potential to be amazing.

4e0Vn.png

Same here, like Rooster Teeth's "Failures of the Weak" series. Alas, the rampant illeteracy of the world fails me again...

Still, I do like trailure as a description of the preview video. I see people who start playing because of that video being so disappointed that they quit and tell their friends not to play that fake game.

Jagex, bait and switch is never good unless the switch turns out to be better than the bait.

cube347.jpg

Part of the Star Traks network. (^^Clicky!)

Irony: An amnesiac rediscovering they have an eidetic memory.