How did you find out about runescape?

abyssalreaper

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I started watching those joke movies about mario games, and eventually I found an RS one.. So I signed up as Killfrenzy16 (Never even logged in on that account to this day :shock: ) but I didn't get how to make RS run because I uninstalled Java by mistake ages ago... Then like 4 months later one of my school mates is talking about it, so I get Java and try it again, this time it works, and I make the name Matthewrdot... I play Matthewrdot for a while, but die and lose my tinderbox and fishing net, so decide to make a new account to get them back (Thats how nubby I was :lol: )

So then Matthewr16 was created, I played that up until recently when I got pked by one of the pures from this site (0mfg0rz), and realised I just wanted to be a pure soooo much (Got it to 81 CB) and then made the account I use now, my pure, T3h 4rr0w...

-Matt

My friend told me about it. I got perm. banned and stopped playing. Then got stuck at my moms house for a month over the summer, and that same kid got me back into it, and here I am now.

122 Combat : 99 Hits : 99 Attack : 99 Strength

97/99 Defence : 99 Fletching : 99 Woodcutting

I found out from a friend of mine....ironically i am now beating him after playing only 8 months :D

That's not a good thing. Runescape is a matter of who spends more life on not who has more skill. Trust me anyone can click a mouse.

You either:

- Play more than him

- He rarely plays and you play at a normal amount

- Your friend dosen't train

- More but I am bored writing this...

The+Team.png

The Team- The Anti-Hacker Combatant

I started about two years ago, quit for a summer, returned, quit for another summer, now I play almost constantly 8)

Sorry, a litle off-topic here :oops:

I found out about Runescape from a friend who had played for the summer of 2001.

mistresdeath.png

mistresdeath.png

mistresdeath.png

I was browsing games on download.com during a free period in school three years ago when I stumbled upon runescape. The first thing I did after spawning in Lumby (there wasn't a Tutorial Island yet) was walk into the castle and own a man, wow I got so scared!

Those first few weeks were by the far the most enjoyable of my Runescape career.

Hah i remmber that feeling.

Then making your first GP. Buying silk in al kharid, then selling it for more in Varrock clothes store. :D I thought i was uber rich when i had 1k gp.

ha ha i remember doing that to buy my mith plate. it was around febuary of 8th grade which was 2001, i was bored and searched online rpg's on google. it was on a java game website. i made my first account rtrider. i logged in and was sheering sheep. i played for about 5 minutes and i had to eat dinner. i was eager to get back on. i told my friend and he made an account but couldnt play because he wasnt general on aol back in teh 56k days. well i went over to his house and i let him on my aol account as i was general signed in as a guest. we played for a while. we both started skating that year so i made a guy elementboy69, and he a new one hookup shot. he quit around the time p2p came out. march of 2003 i was a rough and tough level 90 with 4 halloween mask sets, and 2 p hat sets. i try to log on and it said my account was perm banned. this was my first encounter with a keylog and the hacker got my account banned. so i kept my head up and made a new guy gimli miner who i have today. got him up to 94 combat at 1356 skill total in about 2 years with the breaks i took inbetween. sure this game isnt as enticing as it was back in the rsc days, the community went down the hole when miniclip advertised it and waves of immature people came. but i still play it for the fun, and gives me something to do late nights

Dragon Drops: 5 medium helmet, 3 left shield half

Obby: Maul 1, Cape 1, Shield 1

my friend told me about it, and i came on with him.

although he never plays anymore, i think ive been playing since about 01/02. Although im not entirely sure lol. i remember the days of yore, i chose to be a ranger right at the start...... and now... several years on... im lvl 26 range. lol. Im a super ranger.. :roll:

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

I was at home while my husband was at work. I was on the pc and he sent me a message by msn telling he had found an online game we could play together. And so we did for a week or two. He was playing at work and me at home. But we quited after a short time and now have returned 1 year after. He lost the interest and is now playing other online game but I continue my adventures at work =P

When i was at the internet cafe with my friends back in feb 2003,someone sitting next to me was playing runescape and i asked him why isnt he playing age of empires 2 and he said he didnt like it.I asked him the name of the game and he said runescape,but i misunderstood and thought it was runescope.I created an account like 2 days later named Chainsaw2kill and i liked it.But i think it was around april-may i got hacked and lost my full mith so i quit.Around july later that year i got sick and bored of talking to people on msn constantlly so i decided to create an account named Unreal_2004 buy sadly in november 2005 it got banned.At the time my friend was making a pure so i decided to make a pure too and here i am =)

i found out from another soldier. he was playing it at a computer "cafe" (inside joke) and i thought it was a nes mod lol. since it was free i gave it a try and 14 months l8r am a lvl 98 with a 1566 total go figure lol

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

My freind told me about it.Then he offered me some "recreational periphinelia".Remember kids don't do drugs and don't start fires ....I mean Hitler did drugs and started fires you dont want to be like Hitler do you?

dragonforce-1.jpg