rsname: lord rex.
december 2011: ranked 107th best f2p player
march 2012 became member.

Lord_Rex.png

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was browsing games on download.com during a free period in school three years ago when I stumbled upon runescape. The first thing I did after spawning in Lumby (there wasn't a Tutorial Island yet) was walk into the castle and own a man, wow I got so scared!

Those first few weeks were by the far the most enjoyable of my Runescape career.

Wow, my goodness...that was so long ago....I played very long ago, before minclip and whatnot.... The name of that origional account long ago left my mind...

Then i got my second...I died very early and lost eveything...

Then my third...ahhh good times...Got that one up so high...then someone took it...I had no recovery questions...stupid me..

Now I have the member one I currently play.

Oh ya, I don't remember how I learned about it...it was so long ago.

nadsiggeh2cw3.png

I was browsing games on download.com during a free period in school three years ago when I stumbled upon runescape. The first thing I did after spawning in Lumby (there wasn't a Tutorial Island yet) was walk into the castle and own a man, wow I got so scared!

Those first few weeks were by the far the most enjoyable of my Runescape career.

Hah i remmber that feeling.

Then making your first GP. Buying silk in al kharid, then selling it for more in Varrock clothes store. :D I thought i was uber rich when i had 1k gp.

I had just finished a month playing Astonia - another MMORPG. That has one month free and then u have to pay. I figured i'll try out another game as I maxed out the stats available to free players and all the quests in that month.

Found Runescape through MMORPG.com and got hooked in 3 weeks. Had tried it thinking i'll be done in a month. Turned member about 5 months later.

sig5qf.gif

# 1101 to 99 range on 12-18-05

85 slayer on 12-18-05 with combat at 102;

retired from members since Feb 06.

Back since June 07. 2000+ total.

i was on arcadepod (not teling address)

nd i stumbled upon it

alazy to install java, but did

and then played for 2 year i think

*points at join date on the left*

that was a like a few months after i played runescape

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

Good ole miniclip. I logged in using that site for probably a month before actually searching for the Jagex homepage on google. I've been playing probably over two years. Sadly I lost my first account because I forgot the password. Good times on that account...

Wow! :shock: Thats almost exactly the same as me! Exept I somehow remembered my user name and password. (I can remember that but somehow I still forget my locker key very second day). Wow.... Iremember logging on then getting stuck in draynor manor....aaaah good times :roll:

userbaracolyteau6jw2.png

Way back before I had a computer or even knew what the Internet was, (about 6 yers ago) a couple of my friends where kcking butt on Neopets.

I watched them play during school and when Neopets got boring for them, they switched to Runescape. Finally, I got a computer around 1998-2000 and played Neopets. Neopets got boring for me as well, so I switched to Runescape. Of course, they where like level 60 and I was level 3, but I played on it for a while and then my dialup went bonkers and I couldn't get Java to play on my computer. (Yes, Inknow: you don't need Java to play RuneScape. I didn't know that then) so I took a break and went to play another game, (PM me and I'll tell you, it's really cool and the people are nice as well) but when I got back to Runescape, I found that my account had been deleted.

So, I started the one I have now.

My good friend told me about it...long time ago

11 grade now

started in 6th grade

woah, its already been 5 years.

My good friend told me about it 5 years ago.

Foooman.png

my friends and i were sitting outside of school and they were making fun of some game called runescape. i was like "whats that?" they said an online game. i log onto it and its a mmorpg. and free! what luck. i have been looking for one of these and guild wars couldnt be supported on my computer. it was about..7-8 months ago

polarbeardaveyz9.png

My younger brother found it on Miniclip and told me about it. At first (as always) I didn't think it'd turn out to be much, but I tried it. It's been eight months, and I'm not sure whether or not I'm happy I found out about it. :P Just think of all the hours that could have been spent doing something productive.

Bren

i found it on miniclip about 2,5 years ago, played it for 2 days and i didnt get anything of it

my moneymaking method those days: buying silk in al kharid for 3 gp and sell it for 12 gp in varrock

when i got 30 gp i went to karamja and earnt my money with bananas!

after 2 days i quit (i hope you guess why)

4 months or something ago i heard about it from friends, skooper0 and mr fletching