How did you find out about runescape?

abyssalreaper

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could of swore I replied to this once already. Probably another one of these topics. Anyways, I was sitting in my Science class my Senior year of Highschool and saw a few friends, and the teacher, playing it. At first I was turned away by the graphics. But soon after sitting in class bored out of my mind after completing that days work I decided to give it a go. I have never looked back since then. Although most of the people that I knew in school have quit RS. A few still play.

user1-dark.png 

Huge_Noob.png

A freind on MSN on January 2nd 2004.

I was playing Kings of Chaos and told him about it...he then gave me the link too runescape....god bless his soul :lol:

been playing for 2 years tomorrow.

NumaNuma Fan | WoW > Rs

i found out a bout rs on a site called 2darcade.com

not sure if the site is still up or not

it was mid summer of 02

i stopped for a bit before rs2 came out cuz i got addicted to cs for a while

when i started though r2hs were lik 200k lol

and no one even heard about zezima (omg the noobs are shocked)

bluerose13x was and i still believe is the best

devle.gif

i found out about runescape on this gaming site(forogt which). Man this kid started a topic about "who plays runescape?" and EVERYONE flamed him saying "omg runescape is the lamest game evr horrible graphics so gai who plays that crap". So i clicked the link to see how horrible it was. And...wow! I quit after 1 min....-.-

Anyways...then one day my friend wasn't responding much on msn so im like wdf u doing man ur like dead. So he says "im playing runescape". Then, it dawned on me that my friend was actualy playing that game. That game nonother than....*shivers*....runescape....

My friend eventually drew me into runescape. Because we lived in two different provinces at that time (before we used to live in bc, then i moved to california...then to calgary...now to bc again...), it was the only way to do something fun like going on a karajama lesser demon adventure. Anyways, that time i was in calgary. So I'm like what the heck and what do you know after a few clicks and the first time seeing my character lvl up, i was addicted. *sobs*....i...i didn't know what to do or think that time...It was as if i had just taken some kind of drug and now i can't get enough of it. I spent the rest of spring break just lvling and killing cows and goblins. Man was i so eager to buy one of those big iron swords, later known as an iron 2h.(back then they were so cool i didn't know how to get one and i barely had any money. When i finally got one i was so happy!!!!Even my friend had one and he was lvl 44). So that's basically how the all nightmare started.

Sup noobs.

i was doing my geography homework, and i halfheartedly typed in jag and pressed enter, and after a few pages i saw it

runescape

it seemed to be a game, so started an account, and i couldnt be arsed getting off tut island

then, a year later, my bro starts playin it on my account! so i take my account back, and now i play :D

parents17dc.gif

I was on arcadepod, and it was linking to RSC, then I clicked the link, and bam, it went to rs2.

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

A couple years back, I did an internet search on fletching and came across a fletching clan site for Runescape. I was looking for information on period archery for the SCA era (pre 1600's) as I'm an archer and a bowyer r/t and I was starting to get involved with the Society for Creative Anachronism (sca.org). I'm Andrew the Bear in the SCA (not registered yet) in the Barony of the Red Spears in the Middle Kingdom.

the most common thing, a friend told me and i looked on google, and i also became addicted for a long while lol.

Known in-game as Mister evil9(lvl 93)(P2P).

Modding gta2(making maps, scripts,editing it).

On world 54 mostly.

Made a nice GTA2 site!

A little in-active...

Grade 8 helping the webmaster at lunches :P 8) 8) Lol my life was sweet. We would go and train on goblins at lunch lol.

Crazy story: i was at a house party and my friend's boyfriend who i'd never met came and like i recognized him soo much and i recognized his name but I coulden't figure out who it was until a good 45 minutes later until i realized we used to chill in the computer room in grade 8 haha.

my brother, who i beleive found it from a friend who found it on miniclip...

AAaaaaaHHHHaaaa!!! a MiniClipper! lol CURSE j00

The player who found the game from "miniclip" is more mature then you obviously, firstly by your stupid generalisation, secondly by that particular post. Unless you were using sarcasm or were joking, then i am sorry for misjudging you.

I found the game from miniclip, playe for about 5 minutes quit, was on a mmorpg website and saw rs again and decided to try it again.

Pier pressure?

I can just see you being threatened by a wharf or jetty because you're a teleporter. Yes, I can see a large wooden wharf uprooting itself from the shore, walking over to you and slapping you in the back of the head for teleporting.

:lol: