O hai thar tipit, Anyone wanna play cityville?

Slayer_Jesse

Hey guys, I recently signed up for facebook after putting it off for logn as possible. ive yet to use it normany, but ive gotten HOOKED on cityville. And Car Town. and im trying farmville, but not rly sure if i like it. ANYWAY. the point of this post is to see if there's any tip.iter's who'd like to play with me? My FB name is Jesse Attack, feel free to add me (include your TIF name in request.) Looking foward to playing with yah! :thumbup:

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

No, these games sucks, really, consider start playing runescape and get a normal life, its so crappy it shouldnt even be allowed to play those games. Please do yourself a favour and delete your facebook account, you wont regret it. Facebook is for sharing statuses and pictures, not for playing games and liking stuff....

My lame drops:
6 Effigys
1 D Med - 1 D Dagger
1 Verac's Helmet - 1 Guthan's Platebody

No, these games sucks, really, consider start playing runescape and get a normal life, its so crappy it shouldnt even be allowed to play those games. Please do yourself a favour and delete your facebook account, you wont regret it. Facebook is for sharing statuses and pictures, not for playing games and liking stuff....

I sense something that will appear on things that annoy the hell out of you someday.

while i don't think i would have put it quite so bluntly i have to say i agree with this assessment.

i don't play psykick anymore... i play 2ed: "pure fett"

26081 to get 99 herblore

Facebook games? In MY OffTopic?

kindly go back to runescape general, we appreciate your time.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Oh, sweet guys. Person comes up asking for a game on a forum concerned with video games and you treat them like a homeless beggar. Looooovely.

That said, I... don't even know what CityVille is. :unsure:

Oh, sweet guys. Person comes up asking for a game on a forum concerned with video games and you treat them like a homeless beggar. Looooovely.

Zynga games is as casual as you can get. Farmville is like Runescape, except the only skill is farming and you can't do anything with the crops.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Zynga games is as casual as you can get. Farmville is like Runescape, except the only skill is farming and you can't do anything with the crops.

Farmville isn't even technically a game as far as I'm concerned. At least Runescape, of all things, was a bit entertaining and you learned a little from it. Farmville really has no derivable entertainment value and it costs money a la those Korean free MMOs, which means those that don't want to spend money won't see anything from that game. Farmville isn't a game, it's a chore.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

I enjoyed facebook games until I realized that my schedule revolved around them. I deleted all of them (except my mafia wars which is my once a day ticker) and have really cut back on my internet consumption. When I don't have anything else to do, I just close my computer and go find something else to do. But that's just me, I do enjoy facebook games though. :)

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

Felt like this needed to be seen more lol.

I don't know how people can get addicted to these type of "games".

oh wow, i didn't expect you to all be flaming trolls. did it occur to you that im bored of rs atm and just wanted to hang out with tipiters, because i THOUGHT they were a good community? boy was i wrong.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

oh wow, i didn't expect you to all be flaming trolls. did it occur to you that im bored of rs atm and just wanted to hang out with tipiters, because i THOUGHT they were a good community? boy was i wrong.

TIF takes three things very seriously:

Music (Don't mention you like Nickelback)

Video games (don't QQ on MW2 or mention FB games)

Our reputation as a friendly group

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

*shurg* i dont wander into off topic often, and i remember a time when flaming and trolling was rare on these boards... *throws cane at you, despite you being as old as i am*

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

*shurg* i dont wander into off topic often, and i remember a time when flaming and trolling was rare on these boards... *throws cane at you, despite you being as old as i am*

Disagreeing with you equals trolling? Didn't some dumb cooze from the relationship thread do the same thing? Some of us just admit that Zynga games aren't even games by any reasonable definition of the term.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Correction: Trolling still occurred, but it wasn't labeled as such. You were just labeled as an idiot and the smart posters just ignored you. See, I don't know why but the last handful of months the word "troll" is seriously let loose a lot more than before. Paperclips was called a troll ONCE, the Indian 'cool story bro' was called a troll towards the end of his postings when he lost his flavor. Those guys now would be labeled TROLL the minute they posted.

At least in TIF its not so bad. Other places I go to, if you have a different opinion you're automatically shunned as a troll by half of the thread.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg