Tip.It War Ranking Changes

Nobody

Rather than opts or length of time stayed for ACing, perhaps award points for the quality of ACing. If both of the fighting clans are happy with the job the AC did, then I don't see why they shouldn't be awarded points for that.

Proud Gladiator

gladzorgrespected.png

thats fair too but generally speaking if you have a higher pull and stay longer the quality of the ac should be better.

I just want to promote other clans on twr to go into the wild and get something out of it i guess.

6590ew.jpg

thats fair too but generally speaking if you have a higher pull and stay longer the quality of the ac should be better.

that said you don't want one clan ot be able to take the number 1 spot just by ACing fights. Think a set bonus for a set amount of time might be a good idea.

Look guys... I absolutely must be a mass baby-seal murderer!

maybe the ac should get points based on how long they stay and how many kills they get..

maybe like 10-25 points an hour and 1 point a kill

also to get a point for kills they should take a picture of each kill they get!

maybe the ac should get points based on how long they stay and how many kills they get..

Seems a bit stupid, clans will have to time and prove they have been AC'ing for this long and with X kills (so X pictures should be uploaded!)...

Quality (as in numbers they had or if they were there from start to finish) of the AC and the satisfaction from the fighting clans are more important in my opinion.

Then again these points that will be awarded shouldn't be that high, more like a bonus.

pieter00777.jpg

tpr.png

12,079 Profile views. Get on my level.

Seems a bit stupid, clans will have to time and prove they have been AC'ing for this long and with X kills (so X pictures should be uploaded!)...

Quality (as in numbers they had or if they were there from start to finish) of the AC and the satisfaction from the fighting clans are more important in my opinion.

Then again these points that will be awarded shouldn't be that high, more like a bonus.

i just dont see how there would be a consistent points rewarded for the quality of the ac.

Maybe have the AC screenshot their opts? What kind of point range do people think is appropriate?

not what i said, how would you declare the points would it be just a set amount for coming or quality of ac which would be hard to judge.

Thanks for the feedback and good ideas. We're definitely taking them into consideration, expect to see some improvised very soon!

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

I would rather give people a small 10 point or 20 point flat bonus if they were proven to be on the battlefield killing non-participants. When you get into the realm of trying to determine things like quality, it becomes too ambiguous and impossible to judge. One screenshot could be portrayed as being lousy, another as fantastic...

hzvjpwS.gif

I would rather give people a small 10 point or 20 point flat bonus if they were proven to be on the battlefield killing non-participants. When you get into the realm of trying to determine things like quality, it becomes too ambiguous and impossible to judge. One screenshot could be portrayed as being lousy, another as fantastic...

This.

Or as some people mentioned, have the warring clans choose between bonuses depending on how well they performed. I don't really see any other methods as viable.

"The chief duty of the government is to keep the peace and stand out of the sunshine of the people." - James A. Garfield

"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labeled a radical 60 years ago, a liberal 30 years ago and a racist today." -Thomas Sowell

"Profits are evidence of the creation of social value, not deductions from the sum of the common good." - Kevin D. Williamson

TrueBeaversafe.gif

probably just mentioned at the end of the topic and the clan that ac'd could pm someone to put their starting in or post it themselves on the topic; unless they had an eventful pk trip or good action then they could make their own topic and mention acing i guess

6590ew.jpg

I like the AC idea but I think it would have to be a set number of points, and not too many. How about 10 points per fighting clan leader reccomendation? For example, clan a and b war, clan c AC's. Clan A is happy with the ac, clan b is not = a(10 points) + b(0 points) = 10 points for clan C.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

I like the AC idea but I think it would have to be a set number of points, and not too many. How about 10 points per fighting clan leader reccomendation? For example, clan a and b war, clan c AC's. Clan A is happy with the ac, clan b is not = a(10 points) + b(0 points) = 10 points for clan C.

Looks good but I would like to add what if one of the two clan claims the AC was favoring the other clan and are able to prove it with pics or otherwise, the ACing clan should not be rewarded any points or infact be penalised by same margin. This should also apply if the Acing clan decided to leave in the middle of a fight.

dontspamxh3.gif

GooD Point, maybe a video for proof would be in order or a picture of the AC killing your members (not just 1 incase it was an accident) but when they kill 3+ it looks intentional

Looks good but I would like to add what if one of the two clan claims the AC was favoring the other clan and are able to prove it with pics or otherwise, the ACing clan should not be rewarded any points or infact be penalised by same margin. This should also apply if the Acing clan decided to leave in the middle of a fight.

Sounds completely reasonable and justified. :thumbup:

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader