God Page Hunting

Helm_Lardar

So. God book hunting. I have a Saradomin Godbook, and I'd like to get another. I can't afford a Zamorak Godbook at the current prices, but seeing as I'd like one for magic and I'm not a huge guthix person, I thought I might try and get Zaros.

Now, I know this isn't efficient or sensible, but...what I'd really like to do is make the money for it by collecting god pages. Anything other than Zaros, I'll sell until I can afford a Zaros book. My questions:

What's the best way to get God Pages? What kind of clue scroll? 1, 2 or 3? (I don't really have a lot of acess to elite scrolls, unless you count bork whcih I guess I could do each day-shoudl I be doing that?).

What's the best way to get the clue scroll you said above? Please keep in mind my stats, in the link in the profile. My equipment is fairly middle of the range-a mixture of dragon and rune, with dagon'hai magic robes and a set of melee void.

Hoping for some helpful replies :) .

I'm not an efficienado.

Hey

Id say do Bork every day atleast for the charms and gems, saves you a lil bit of money right there as well + chance of elite scroll..

Then for the god pages, i never really done lvl 1-2 scrolls only done lvl 3 and elites, but id say go greater demons for lvl 3 clues or blue dragons (save the hides and bones for profit) wich gets you closer to them pages you want!

im glad i got the zammy book though 5 years ago.. for more or less 150k total <3 just thought id share that

Edited by Oggymasta

Oggymasta.png

Current drops: 4 Shield Left Half, 3 Abyssal Whip, 2 Dragon Platelegs, 1 Dragon Plateskirt, 4 Dragon Medium Helmets, 1 Dragon Spear 1 Dark Bow

You need to fill all the three first books to recieve the three next if im not wrong.

All three?! What? B-but the Zamorak is the best offensively and the next three are less good, but branching more specifically?

I very much hope you're wrong. I'm going to go to Jossik when I decide to start doing this and ask for a Zaros Godbook. I can't ATM but I will as soon as the holidays start.

I'm not an efficienado.

They may have fixed it but at least i had to fill my saradomin book before i unblocked the other 3 when they were out.

My lame drops:
6 Effigys
1 D Med - 1 D Dagger
1 Verac's Helmet - 1 Guthan's Platebody

They may have fixed it but at least i had to fill my saradomin book before i unblocked the other 3 when they were out.

I have a saradomin book. Do you mean you had to get Guthix, Zamorak, and Saradomin, or just one?

I'm not an efficienado.

I think the rule is "you have to complete your current book before you can start another". So since you automatically get a Guthix/Zamorak/Saradomin book after the quest, you need to complete one of those before you can get Zaros/Armadyl/Bandos.

For level 2 clues, I'd reccomend guards. I always used to do that, and now with the ring of wealth update, it should be even faster. But trying to collect 4 specific pages is no easy feat. Getting any of the pages from a clue isn't very common, and getting 4 specific pages would take a while. You might be better off raising the money in other ways instead of trying to get the pages yourself.

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000

^not true. I only have Zamorak Book (full) and I have started the Book of Law.

Do you have another empty one?

If not, then what he said is true. You get a choice of Zamorak, Guthix, OR Saradomin when you finish the quest, and have to finish that book before you can get another.

grammar2gr8dx.png

darker_falz.png

^not true. I only have Zamorak Book (full) and I have started the Book of Law.

Do you have another empty one?

If not, then what he said is true. You get a choice of Zamorak, Guthix, OR Saradomin when you finish the quest, and have to finish that book before you can get another.

He has this habit of disagreeing with people or posting random nonsense then coming back into a thread hours later and apologize for it.

capt%20kevin.png

What are you talking about? i recieved Zamorak Book as a reward, and filled it with all 4 pages. I now have the purple book (which is not one of the original 3) so that proves you don't need to complete Zamorak Guthix AND Sara to get Zaros/Arm/Bandos.

No1s_Perfect.png

What are you talking about? i recieved Zamorak Book as a reward, and filled it with all 4 pages. I now have the purple book (which is not one of the original 3) so that proves you don't need to complete Zamorak Guthix AND Sara to get Zaros/Arm/Bandos.

I think the rule is "you have to complete your current book before you can start another". So since you automatically get a Guthix/Zamorak/Saradomin book after the quest, you need to complete one of those before you can get Zaros/Armadyl/Bandos.

For level 2 clues, I'd reccomend guards. I always used to do that, and now with the ring of wealth update, it should be even faster. But trying to collect 4 specific pages is no easy feat. Getting any of the pages from a clue isn't very common, and getting 4 specific pages would take a while. You might be better off raising the money in other ways instead of trying to get the pages yourself.

In case you missed it -

"you have to complete your current book before you can start another".

which you did.

Edited by LitterBug
capt%20kevin.png

You need to fill all the three first books to recieve the three next if im not wrong.

This is false.

Okay, thanks. Evidence?

I tried it out. However, I should clarify in that while you don't need to fill out all three first books, the above posts are correct in that you may only have one incomplete book at a time. I.e. you complete Unholy book and buy a book of law. You have to put all 4 pages in before you can buy another one.

mythrandir.png