School

MyPurpleCrayon

Well, it's about to start again and I'm excited. I love school, I love the social part, and all of my friends.

What do you guys think about school? Favorite thing and worst thing about it?

I hate the kids that smoke at school, and moronic teachers, but that's really all that I hate about it. :P

Ghost: I am prejudice towards ignorance, so that would explain why I appear to be so.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just dont like school, german is not fun and i doesnt learn ANYTHING which i didnt know, seriously, im a geek.

Maybe you should stick in at your English classes? :P

Anyway, when I was at school I hated going back to school after holidays. Although at uni I loved it.

sig2ho7.jpg

i just dont like school, german is not fun and i doesnt learn ANYTHING which i didnt know, seriously, im a geek.

"i doesnt learn anything which i didnt know"

Maybe you should take a few english/grammar classes. :P

Ghost: I am prejudice towards ignorance, so that would explain why I appear to be so.

The only fun part of school is the 'Social' aspect of it.

The rest is just the same boring old lessons over and over. You don't really learn anything. Also the waking up is horrible, i gotta wake up at 6:45 everyday. O.o

Yeah, I gotta wake up at 7:15.

But my World Civ teacher is one of the smartest men alive. He teaches me so much, never have learned this much in my life.

I see what you're saying though, I never used to learn anything at school, it happens. :roll:

the worst part ermm....

the screaming war between teacher and pupil...

ugly children who do not seems to have a bright future bugging me...

school work that ask my irrelevent opinion which I don't wish to give out...

and the "happy jolly emo".....<--this should be an oxymoron.

1b57366d.jpg

Bah, the lessons get me down but seeing friends and having a laugh at lunch is good. I just really cant be bothered to go back though :shock:

And no lol why do you always want to get stuff from John Lewis. Its over ̣̉300 more then than what i paid.

John Lewis is a great, great shop.

:twisted: Where i live, we aint going back to school till next monday, on the 9th :lol:

Same lol.

Thing I hate most about school is being tired the whole time, and never getting enough sleep. I always do nothing in particular until about nine, then start my homework... :oops:

Last couple of days before xmas, I got 8 hours sleep over 3 nights. Not fun. My fault, but still, not fun. :(

I'm looking forward to getting back to all my mates though, I'm getting kinda bored of the holidays in a way, haven't done anything interesting for like 4 days.

The only fun part of school is the 'Social' aspect of it.

The rest is just the same boring old lessons over and over. You don't really learn anything. Also the waking up is horrible, i gotta wake up at 6:45 everyday. O.o

Are you in middle school? cause in highschool you get to pick most of your classes and its better caus eyour mostly learnign something you want and think your gonna need.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

I would actually love going to school if it wasn't for the homework.. I don't mind the lessons and learning at all.. its actually one of my favorite things, but homework.. bleh :? . What also bugs me though its when my lame gov. teacher preaches wrong information and then when corrected, still teaches her wrong information out of pride.

I don't like the some of the people at school. They are complete snobs

I do like my friends though, but I don't know whats with one of my friends atm. I said a pretty stupid thing to her.. :cry: and to her friend, which all of my other friends like. I don't like her and she doesn't like me. :?

In high school, I loved my teachers but hated the work and always wanted vacations to last forever. I'd dread going back.

Now that I'm in uni though, I just miss being there. I wish vacation didn't last so long. I can't wait to go back. Though I'm looking forward to going to England in a few days :D

Everybody hug and spread the love :D

siggypooro0.jpg

I would actually love going to school if it wasn't for the homework.. I don't mind the lessons and learning at all.. its actually one of my favorite things, but homework.. bleh :?
Right. If school stuff would stay at school I would absolutely love it.

This is the way the world ends. Look at this [bleep]ing shit we're in man. Not with a bang, but with a whimper. And with a whimper, I'm splitting, Jack.

HighSchool has become an routine now...(1 1/2 more years left!! til college!)...get up at 6 am on MWF, come home at 6 pm on Tue @ Thurs...it just repeats it self day after day, week after week, month after month...

andysigwhitemc.jpg

dude i got pked and lost my full zezima

I definately don't wanna go back to school. I could say that I'm excited to see my friends again, but I've seen them nearly everyday of winter break, so there's nothing to look forward to. :?

Things I like about school: Friends

Things I hate about school: Teachers and having to wake up early

123 Combat / 1900 Skill Total / 99 HP / 7x 99 Stats

I used to really dislike school, and I would want the holidays to last longer, they were never ever long enough for me.

This fall however, I started in high school, and I really enjoy the time there, and for the first time in years, I actually didn't want school to end. I miss all the laughter :(

The only thing I hate about school is the homework, projects, and tests we get :x

zippil6wp.png

Thanks for the sig, Runesmithie :)

RIP Steve Irwin

"i doesnt learn anything which i didnt know"

Maybe you should take a few english/grammar classes. :P

"dont" HAPPY NOW? i dont have english as first language and i was pretty tired at the time i posted that, grammar isnt to easy but im the best in my class (or group which we are forced to say now)

ashmsig1uq.png

overseerlp5.png

R.I.P. Shiva and Steve

I would actually love going to school if it wasn't for the homework.. I don't mind the lessons and learning at all.. its actually one of my favorite things, but homework.. bleh :? . What also bugs me though its when my lame gov. teacher preaches wrong information and then when corrected, still teaches her wrong information out of pride.

I agree with the homeowork oh god Im 11 and its only the start of homework =(((( I hate it!!! dont know about you amaricans (sp?) but us english get a lot (well I do ).

I wouldn't mind school if our teachers didn't suck. All they can do is give us packets and see if our answers are the same as the answer key. If a question asks your opinion and it is not the same as the answer key you get marked off, because my teachers don't even think about what they are doing.

boogityboo04.png

rotalsnarT laciffO

Solving the confusion once and for all