• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Um....

Ian Stuart (Skrewdriver)

Stephen Christian (Anberlin)

Steve Harris (Iron Maiden)

Chris Carrabarra (Dashboard Confessional)

^^^LOL. I LIKED THEM B4 THE CRAZE...

and...

The lyricist for Final War... WHOEVER HE IS.

:wink:

Kurt Cobain, Lennon, Dylan, Barman (lead singer of dEUS, no1 outside Belgium knows them, but yeah, they're just have a gap in their culture ;)), Zappa and Thom Yorke

Bill Hicks[/url]":dhj2kan9]Since the one thing we can say about fundamental matter is, that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, then it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be perceived as such.

heinzny2.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
Barman (lead singer of dEUS, no1 outside Belgium knows them, but yeah, they're just have a gap in their culture ;)),

Oh? :P I'm pretty sure I'm Dutch and familliar with Tom Barman's work as a musician and as a director. :wink:

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

George Pettit (alexisonfire)

A couple of them from alexisonfire used to be my neighbours, and they'd jam in my next door neighbours garage :P

Oh wow, You're amazingly lucky.

But, On topic, Dallas is their lyricist. 8) So, for my choice, I say Dallas and Bob Dylan.

jfacsig01ti4.jpg

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-

I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

Kurt Cobain

Jim Morrison

John Lenon

Roger Waters

David Gilmour

Whoever writes for Depeche Mode

JACK BLACK!... from Tenacious D.. :)

Barman (lead singer of dEUS, no1 outside Belgium knows them, but yeah, they're just have a gap in their culture ;)),

Oh? :P I'm pretty sure I'm Dutch and familliar with Tom Barman's work as a musician and as a director. :wink:

Ah yes, I nearly forget you dutchies; even though half my family is dutch and they definately know what better music is I forgot! Shame on me, shame on me for forgetting people I consider as belgian ;)

So do you like Tom Barman and Any Way The Wind Blows? It has a 7.1 rating on imdb.com, which is very good. I loved the movie, of course. I'm Belgian, a fan of everything that's from Antwerp and that definately includes all of Barman's work.

Bill Hicks[/url]":dhj2kan9]Since the one thing we can say about fundamental matter is, that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, then it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be perceived as such.

heinzny2.jpg