Things you don't like on your opposite sex

Star_Fox

Drinking/smoking of any kind, excessive swearing. Not that there's anything wrong with either of those things, but I really dislike them.

Not even the occasional glass of red when dining out? I used to smoke and even though I've stopped smoke doesn't bother me in the slightest. If I could find a girl who could come close to out-swearing me I'd be in love.

Yeah I don't think dizzle's old enough to take a girl to a restaurant and have her order red wine.

jjroxlu7.jpg

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drinking/smoking of any kind, excessive swearing. Not that there's anything wrong with either of those things, but I really dislike them.

Not even the occasional glass of red when dining out? I used to smoke and even though I've stopped smoke doesn't bother me in the slightest. If I could find a girl who could come close to out-swearing me I'd be in love.

Yeah I don't think dizzle's old enough to take a girl to a restaurant and have her order red wine.

Good point.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Let me rephrase that. I don't like them to get drunk.

Too late, I'm already pouring you a glass of apple juice.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

HEY.

I prefer orange juice, tyvm.

Jesus, what's wrong with you? Don't you know that that citric acid will rot your teeth?

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

HEY.

I prefer orange juice, tyvm.

Jesus, what's wrong with you? Don't you know that that citric acid will rot your teeth?

They're gonna rot anyway. Let him live it up while he can.

hairiness

+1. I honestly can't figure out why some guys "dig" hairy girls. Wierd fetishes maybe....But I can't stand girls who

choose to never shave, just to look "natural". Some rebellious is fine, but too much is nuh-uh. :roll:

hairiness

+1. I honestly can't figure out why some guys "dig" hairy girls. Wierd fetishes maybe....But I can't stand girls who

choose to never shave, just to look "natural". Some rebellious is fine, but too much is nuh-uh. :roll:

It isn't so much that someguys prefer it, but some (such as myself) really couldn't care less. Not everyone finds pubic hair disgusting.

Mind, if a girl's legs start looking like Austin Power's chest, then we've got issues.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

I hate girls with breasts and are taller than 5 feet.

Also underarms on girls. Blech. I don't mind if it's because of a swimming suit but otherwise. No, cover your arms.

...how many girls could there be out there that are under 5 feet and don't have breasts.

jjroxlu7.jpg

Also underarms on girls. Blech. I don't mind if it's because of a swimming suit but otherwise. No, cover your arms.

...how many girls could there be out there that are under 5 feet and don't have breasts.

10 year olds man, 10 year olds.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

5 feet? That's like 152cm lol.

I see that you're 14, but i don't understand the underarm thing... Is it supposed to be a joke or what?

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

hairiness

It isn't so much that someguys prefer it, but some (such as myself) really couldn't care less. Not everyone finds pubic hair disgusting.

Mind, if a girl's legs start looking like Austin Power's chest, then we've got issues.

I dislike it when some girls are too open about their... toiletteries. Sure, guys don't care that much if they see you go to the bathroom/shave your body but it's a huge turn-off for me and probably any other guy who's not into kinky shaving cream sex. Actually, for the shaving, it depends on the context really:

case 1: Girl is hanging loose in front of the camping crew with one leg in a basin of water we are going to use to cook corn in, shaving her legs. I could hear the stubble rip off as she shaved, she then switched to do her armpits. :thumbdown:

case 2: Two 16 year olds are hanging out at girls house, girl mentions how she doesn't want to take off her pants because her legs aren't shaved. She then offers to teach the guy how to shave legs, all he has to do is watch and pour a bubble bath. :thumbup:

hiccup.png

5 feet? That's like 152cm lol.

I see that you're 14, but i don't understand the underarm thing... Is it supposed to be a joke or what?

Nope, underarms (on both guys and girls, mind you) disgust me.

They're just...blech. Oddly, I only have a problem with them on real life people in reality, if it's an anime or a movie or a comic or whatever, I couldn't care less. Guess it's the way they look.

Smoking for me.

Kissing someone who smokes a lot is nothing like kissing someone who doesn't, or rarely smokes.

...Why would you kiss anyone who smokes in the first place? I'm pretty sure the inhaled nicotine from cigarettes is contagious enough

to keep anyone away.

I'd have to say longer hair. I for one like short hair on a woman. I'm also not a huge fan of heavy makeup.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]