What is the hardest quest?

Retefael

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Underground: I had a poor agility level at the time and the amount of times I made the 100ft drop was like a full cartoon of Looney Tunes. Thank god there wasn't a proper boss to fight.

Eadgars Rouse: At the end where you have to make a run for the herb. I found that tedious pure and simply.

Desert Treasure: Enjoyed that quest, and I used the safespot on the Shadow Guardian :D But the Ice Guardian and the blizzard, grrrrrrr.

Legends: Was much harder in RSC (never did it then). The levels needed for it as abit harsh at the time for me.

Monkey Madness: Most fun Id ever had in RuneScape. I did it with 3 other clan friends on the day the dragon scimitar came out. Was funny when you and a dozen other people make a jail break.

ME P2: Thank god for the guide on Zybez. Very annoying when you would have to do parts of the puzle over again.

Top 3 tedious moments:

1. Entire ME p2 puzzle

2. The path to Iban. I felt like Wild E Koyote :evil:

3. The pyramid in the desert: Cmon! I felt like Scooby Doo falling down all those holes!

Oh man! Hands down Mourning ends part 2! I mean cmon! Those dam hand rails! I KEEEEL YOU!

*sigh*

Anyway, yea, very long, very tiresome, very annoying. No boss fights though, so thats good...

"If ignorance is bliss...then knock the smile off my face!"

Rage Against The Machine

Zack De La Rocha

For me, Shades of Mort'ton for pure annoyance. I had no idea it takes an entire group to build that thing even after I tried it three times. Even though I now know the secret to completing the quest I can't bring myself to go back there yet.

Yeah! The Mourning Ends Pt. 2 really owns. The longest and most annoying.

All the quests are fun compared to that one...

Underground Pass and Regicide are really easy with like 60 agility, but this mourning end was still pain with lvl 70, and oh the puzzle..... -.-

Desert treasure not too hard, only need lots pray pots...

So, Mourning Ends Part 2 for the win! :D :D

Oh, and that Rat Catcher, that was true pain too..... i still see nightmares about that quest....

Longest - monkey madness

Hardest - monkey and desert equal

Most annoying - definately desert treasure! I fell outta the pyramid like 50 times about 5 of em was just 1 or 2 spaces away from a ladder.

Hardest stats - legends

Also alot of people are saying underground was hard but i didnt have any trouble with it. Only fell off the bridges like 1 or 2 times. Maybe because I did it at 51 agility.

• 3 years later...

Mournings End part 2, no questions asked.

Mostly the running around inside the temple, under attack by str noob shadows 90 percent of the time, and wasting terrorbird scrolls. And it has that evil agility obstacle that needs like 10 tries to get over it.

myrincreu.png

Mournings End part 2, no questions asked.

Mostly the running around inside the temple, under attack by str noob shadows 90 percent of the time, and wasting terrorbird scrolls. And it has that evil agility obstacle that needs like 10 tries to get over it.

Dredged up a several year old thread just what i can expect from myrin :S

although he is right mep2 is evil

inb4lock

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

god have mercy on the first person that did MEP2 withought a guide, impossible . Its even hard with a guide, i wont say WGS since the first persons that did it were greately rewarded with lumps worth 15m at that time...

chonchoso.png

Quest Cape achieved on 27/4/09but nomad is preventing me to get it back...

New-wave tried to destroy the metal, but the metal had its way

Grunge then tried to dethrone the metal, but metal was in the way

Punk-rock tried to destroy the metal, but metal was much too strong

Techno tried to defile the metal, but techno was proven wrong

Yea!Metal!

It comes from hell!

I thought desert treasure wasnt as hard as your all making out, I never came close to dieing. As for the pyramid I never fell through any holes, even when I went the wrong way, so my view might be a bit biased.

I cant remember the mourning end or regicide but I think if I cant remember them they cant be that hard.

The eyes of glouphrie puzzle drove me insane though.

I would have thout wgs would have been the hardest (I havnt tried it)

perfetc_666.png

IM GOING TO LIVE FOREVER .......... or die trying

MEP2...sorry had a deja vu...seem to have heard before somewhere...

WGS was like the most tedious stat requiremnts ever! luckily, u can boosts stats.

MEP2, after reading some stories i feel i was lucky. felt only 2 time understood guide copletly and i was wise enough to BUY death tally. i could hjave never imagine doing nthat freakin list of 50 items.

WGS was kinda more of a boogie quest...ain't too hard yet you were scared of the big balance elemental...

MM was the most weired quest...talking, socialized, psychotic archer monkeys dude.

Underground pass was kinda a drag but the onyl part i hated was getting the dove and the bridges.

but hardest by far was summer's end. god that beast really beat the crap out of me... i remeber going potted with salt water spring and everyhting and with only one blow the beast sent m to camelot!

patopuma.png

Patopuma.png