What is the hardest quest?

Retefael

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mourning ends without guide for me... Oh man... i have to say it! YES, i passed the handholds on 1st try!

"An Amateur practices until he can get it right. A Professional practices until he can't get it wrong."

nimetnbb.jpg

Quests just keep bringing me back to this game.

...Underground pass, oh the horrors. NEVER do that quest with only around 20 agility.

[hide=Drops]Dragon: Spear x1, Med helm x3, legs x2, pickaxe x1, skirt x3, scimitar x1

Barrows: DH helm x1, Verac Brassy x2, Karil Skirt x1, Ahrim Hood x2, Guthan Spear

GWD: Arma Helm x1

Other: Handcannon x4, Leaf Bladed Sword x3[/hide]

Cook assistant, I couldn't find that damn egg :(

The Sheep from Sheep Shearer/Herder kept running away from me too. :x

I think I would have to say the hardest quests for me have been the ones with many item requirements and many quest items picked up during the quest, while at the same time requiring combat + food. Damn those were annoying.

The hardest single quest must've been Contact. I died twice there. I've only ever died 5 times in this game outside of PvP. Two of those were from the stupid beetle. Funnily enough, when I did Dealing with Scarabas a few months later, the beetle was pathetically easy...

Obviously it's the grandmaster quest, While Guthix Sleeps. Just for the prereqs.

jQo2G.png

Signature by Unoalexi.

Tip.it's official signature picture of the quest-cape emote is me.

Fire cape owner since May 17, 2011

Mournings End Part 2 is the hardest quest hands down. Actually that is really the only quest which actually takes some time and thought to finish, and since they dumbed down all the qeusts after capes were out I dseriously doubt that there will ever be another one even remotely close to being as difficult as that [bleep]ing maze.

Barrows: 9~2 V Brass,V Flail,2 Dh Plate,V Helm,V Skirt,T Legs,Malevolent Shield DKing: 48~6 W Ring,13 A Ring,8 M Staff,9 S Ring,7 B Ring,3 Seercull
Dragon Drops: 500+~50+ Med,26 Axe,3 Chain,10+ Legs,10+ Spear,2 D2h,10+ L Half,49 Boots,2 DDs,10+ Lump,9 Claws,50+ Dagger,14 Visage,50+ Mace,4 Scimitar,7 Hasta,Baxe,50+ Long,30+ Royal,2 Kite,4 Ward,2 Plate,Staff,Hammer,Limbs, Mattock,Halberd
GWD: 156~4 S Staff,50+ Shard,9 B Tass,13 B Plate,5 B Boots,6 A Plate,11 S Sword,8 A Hilt,4 A Skirt,9 A Helm,S Hilt,3 B Hilt,B Glove,2 A Buckler,Z Ward,Z Garb,2 Z Boots,B Shield,B Helm

Corp: 3~Elysian,2 Sp Sh Nex: 6~Torva Legs,Cere,P cowl,Z bow,2 T boots + GWD2: 9~2 Glaive,Wand,2 Crest,Blade,2 Essence,Core Araxyte: 5~Web,3 Pheromone,Fang + Raids: 4~3 Codex,P Boots  + Trails: 2~Bob Shirt,Fortunate

Etc: 64~3 Sceptre,B Mask,16 Whip,2 Focus Sight,5 D Bow,7 SOL,Ragefire,2 Steadfast,Arma Staff,6 Rider Armor,5 Vine,2 Razorback,2 A Wand,Abby Orb,3 Blood Shard,6 Hydrix,Gland,Asc Xbow
[spoiler=Capes]Quest Cape Aquired 12-7-07 ~ Level 93 + + + Completionist Cape Aquired 5-22-15 ~ Level 138
Hitpoints Cape Aquired 9-21-09 ~ Level 131 + Magic Cape Aquired 9-24-09 Attack Cape Aquired 3-5-10 ~ Level 135 Summoning Cape Aquired 3-12-10

Strength Cape Aquired 6-1-11 ~ Level 137 Fire Cape Aquired 6-23-11 Defence Cape Aquired 7-5-11 + Ranged Cape Aquired 8-1-11 Kiln Cape Aquired 2-26-12 ~ Level 138
Dungeoneering Cape Aquired 4-22-12 + Slayer Cape Aquired 6-25-14 ~ Level 200 + Herblore Cape Acquired 12-9-14 ~ Level 138 Prayer Cape Acquired 12-20-14
Agility Cape Acquired 1-4-15 + Hunter Cape Acquired 1-30-15 Construction Cape Acquired 1-31-15 Crafting Cape Acquired 2-22-15 Thieving Cape Acquired 3-18-15
Runecrafting Cape Acquired 4-14-15 Mining Cape Acquired 4-19-15 Fishing Cape Acquired 4-25-15 Firemaking Cape Acquired 4-26-15 Woodcutting Cape Acquired 4-26-15
Cooking Cape Acquired 4-26-15Smithing Cape Acquired 4-28-15 Farming Cape Acquired 4-29-15 Divination Cape Acquired 5-3-15 Dungeoneering Mastery 5-4-15
Fletching Cape Acquired 5-4-15 Max Cape Acquired 5-4-15 + Invention Cape Acquired 11-9-16 Invention Mastery 5-16-19 + Archaeology Cape Acquired 10-30-20

Mournings End Part 2 is the hardest quest hands down. Actually that is really the only quest which actually takes some time and thought to finish, and since they dumbed down all the qeusts after capes were out I dseriously doubt that there will ever be another one even remotely close to being as difficult as that [bleep] maze.

Yeah some devious minds designed that one. That must have been one of the hardest puzzles i've done in a game. I think Jagex doesn't want to continue the storyline because they can't see many ways to go up from there. Unless you are thrown into the temple of light with no armour/food/prayer/teles and have to solve it. With a corp beast fight after it where if you lose you have to start the whole thing over. :twisted:

Off-topic: Speaking of devious minds they left us on a cliffhanger with that one too.

Mournings End Part 2 is the hardest quest hands down. Actually that is really the only quest which actually takes some time and thought to finish, and since they dumbed down all the qeusts after capes were out I dseriously doubt that there will ever be another one even remotely close to being as difficult as that [bleep] maze.

Yeah some devious minds designed that one. That must have been one of the hardest puzzles i've done in a game. I think Jagex doesn't want to continue the storyline because they can't see many ways to go up from there. Unless you are thrown into the temple of light with no armour/food/prayer/teles and have to solve it. With a corp beast fight after it where if you lose you have to start the whole thing over. :twisted:

Off-topic: Speaking of devious minds they left us on a cliffhanger with that one too.

yes, please jagex for the love of guthix/zaros/saradomin/zamorak/armadyl/lucien?/desert guy/jas/the infinite other runescape gods release the rest of devious minds or tie it into another series of quests.

[hide=Drops]Dragon: Spear x1, Med helm x3, legs x2, pickaxe x1, skirt x3, scimitar x1

Barrows: DH helm x1, Verac Brassy x2, Karil Skirt x1, Ahrim Hood x2, Guthan Spear

GWD: Arma Helm x1

Other: Handcannon x4, Leaf Bladed Sword x3[/hide]

Hardest quest is MEP2, as said above. I used a guide - whoever did it without one deserves a reward. But even with the guide it was hard. Had an over 40 prayer bonus though, that helped a lot :P

Contact! could have ended badly as well, I went in very confident with my un-extinguishable bullseye lantern, but luckily I asked the Tif chat if it could be exterminated.

It could. Woulda died otherwise.

Learning the Ropes.

Jokes aside, the hardest quest I've done is Recipe for Disaster. (Almost finished it)

Other then that Monkey Madness but I reckon out of all the "Hard/Experienced" Quests, that one is the easiest.

Link0000109.png

Homer: So if we don't all vote the same way we'll be "deadlocked" and be "sequestered" at the Springfield Hotel, where we'll get Free Room, Free TV, Free Food, Free HBO. OOH! Free Willy!

Skinner: Homer I think this has something more to do than a disobedient whale.

Homer: Okay, how are the rest of you voting.

Every member of the Jury: Guilty.

Homer: How many "S'" in innocent?

*Jury groans*

Homer: I'm only doing what I think is right. I believe Freddy Quimby should walk out of here a free hotel.

Learning the Ropes.

Jokes aside, the hardest quest I've done is Recipe for Disaster. (Almost finished it)

Other then that Monkey Madness but I reckon out of all the "Hard/Experienced" Quests, that one is the easiest.

You think R.F.D is harder than desert treasure!?!? :shock: :o

perfetc_666.png

IM GOING TO LIVE FOREVER .......... or die trying

Desert Treasure wasn't that hard if you knew what you were doing. RFD was harder due to the length and reqs.

None of the items were hard to make and none of the bosses were hard to beat either (even when I got full 0 stats from karamel ice spell, wierdly enough she still couldnt hit me more than 1 every 20 odd hits lol I was using melee).

Desert treasure was boss like monsters all the way through each with there own restrictions followed by the pyramid come maze at the end, not forgetting the level 95 Stranger who may appear randomly and attack you with a ddp(++).

perfetc_666.png

...Underground pass, oh the horrors. NEVER do that quest with only around 20 agility.

25 isn't that much better either.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Desert Treasure wasn't that hard if you knew what you were doing. RFD was harder due to the length and reqs.

None of the items were hard to make and none of the bosses were hard to beat either (even when I got full 0 stats from karamel ice spell, wierdly enough she still couldnt hit me more than 1 every 20 odd hits lol I was using melee).

Desert treasure was boss like monsters all the way through each with there own restrictions followed by the pyramid come maze at the end, not forgetting the level 95 Stranger who may appear randomly and attack you with a ddp(++).

You do realize that the RFD bosses are all more powerful food versions of previous bosses you've defeated, right?

That stands to reason that RFD is more difficult because it has even more requirements and bosses, but also includes extremely similar dangers.

2dgucz6.png

MEP2 wasn't that hard for me. It was LONG sure, it was ANNOYING sure, but was it hard, difficult, or challenging as many of you say? Not really. If you understood what you were doing and knew where to go, it's pretty much a slightly harder One Small Favour.

However, on many of these "challenging" quests, I do them with a friend. Whenever I was unsure, we both did separate attempts. It really helped, so that may be why it wasn't too bad for me.

I mean, when I think MEP2 I don't think "omg I almost ripped my hair out". I think, "Fun, long, but rewarding".

DT was INCREDIBLY easy for me. The most difficulty I had completing the quest was fight Kamil :P The pyramid maze was easy though; I made it on my second try.

For me, Monkey Madness was the most difficult quest. Even with a guide, it was pretty hard finding every location without getting captured. (The aunt was especially challenging.) I even had my brother, whose third members quest (preceded by the two requirements - Tree Gnome Village and The Grand Tree) was Monkey Madness, with me.

animsig.gif

[hide=Stats]I_B_Trolin_U.png[/hide]

"One death is a tragedy. A million deaths is a statistic."

-Joseph Stalin

DT was INCREDIBLY easy for me. The most difficulty I had completing the quest was fight Kamil :P The pyramid maze was easy though; I made it on my second try.

I think they made DT easier somewhere along the course of time. Before, the blood guy, what's his name again? Doesn't matter, but his bats where much, much stronger. Now they only hit 5 each. Before it was higher.

You do realize that the RFD bosses are all more powerful food versions of previous bosses you've defeated, right?

That stands to reason that RFD is more difficult because it has even more requirements and bosses, but also includes extremely similar dangers.

Well I did it without a problem, except karamel of course but thats cos I got cocky.

perfetc_666.png

Nothing's been "Hard" for me, but MEP2 did drive me insane. The pure frustration I got from that quest was mind boggling, from that agility hald-hold, to the over-powered shadow strength noobs. :wall:

Popoto.~<3

What about summer's end those three rooms especially the last two i found extremly annoying.

Desert treasure was easy did it extremly fast and had no problems at all with the pyramid.

Sheep herder i found annoying was one of the first members quests i started and only finished itl ike 2 weeks ago.

2880_s.gif

[spoiler=Clans]Current Events Leader of Tal Shiar Alliance

Current Raid Leader of Wilderness Guardians

Current Old School Power Ranger of Team Power Rangers

Current Member of Clan Europe

Ex Member of Team Dark Legacy (R.I.P)

Ex Paladin of Old Age Militos Deci

Ex Leader of New Age Militos Deci

Ex Early Veteran of Pk Masters (R.I.P)