SO now what?

K_E_E_B918

Mod Edit: Removed spam quote and harsh reply. In the future, if you see replies like this, please report them rather than respond to them. Thanks :thumbup: ~Kimberly

OT: Depends if you wanna work PvP or PvM. PvP just keep training like you would, if your looking at bossing try getting quests done and getting key stats like 96 herb and prayer and maxing combat.

Novite_Mike.png

The corp beast, is, well, just a corp beast. He doesnt even have any friends.

[spoiler=Other Quotes]tbh idk why this makes me laugh so hard

All DFS threads turn into efficiency flame wars >.>

>OP asks "why use DFS?"

>everyone says "there is no reason"

>someone says "stop bashing people who use DFS, efficiency troll ass clown"

>thread is now a flame fest

Looking at your sig, with those 99s and 99 summoning... you asking what a good start to make money seems rather fishy.

OT, mort myre fungi.

mr%20monky.png

"We shouldn't wish for easier lives, we should wish to be stronger men"

I understand that, its just surely such a high account would have small idea's of the collectable items that are accsessable by any level... but maybe im being picky.

Prehaps collect big bones from hill giants? due to alot of people still trying to get 92-95 prayer, they are still a decent income for little requirement.

mr%20monky.png

Can you give the name of your pure/show its stats, so we can give you better advice?

Also, what steps have you taken in recovering your hacked account? Are you sure it's a lost cause? Maybe there's another avenue that we can suggest that you haven't explored yet. You never know ;)

hzvjpwS.gif

I usually did green drags or boss hunted is how i started making money. My pure is only 60 att and 70 str. My lvl 103 is OrAnoS_eVo.png. Also i filled out the recovery of a stolen account multiple times including as much info as i can.

K_E_E_B91827.png

Why do I have the feeling that the maxed melee account is not really yours? Something is fishy. Almost maxed out combat stats and you are asking advice how to make money is very-very-very-very suspicious.

With those levels you have... Get summoning high enough for a war tort and try out solo DK? Maging rex is not bad at all.

Well, it's not good, but it's less tedious than fungi picking. But I guess you have to do something like that to be able to afford some medium-tier gear for Rex maging... Fungi, green drags, MTK, herb runs(get farming 40+, it's not difficult), other dailies to get you started.

Margus.png

Why do I have the feeling that the maxed melee account is not really yours? Something is fishy. Almost maxed out combat stats and you are asking advice how to make money is very-very-very-very suspicious.

With those levels you have... Get summoning high enough for a war tort and try out solo DK? Maging rex is not bad at all.

Well, it's not good, but it's less tedious than fungi picking. But I guess you have to do something like that to be able to afford some medium-tier gear for Rex maging... Fungi, green drags, MTK, herb runs(get farming 40+, it's not difficult), other dailies to get you started.

The account is mine but i've always sucked at money making. I was that lvl doing green drags while i was getting dung up.

K_E_E_B91827.png

I am refering to your... well, the high level account you have in your signiture.

... not only that, You seem in no way bothered you cant get an account that would have took a lot of time to level up back... Not sure if you think that having high level stats in a signiture would get you better advice here or not but that isnt the case.

Dont get me wrong, there are odds the account is yours... but to be fair, if i lost an account of that stature, I wouldnt settle for a level 102 pure... id get my account back, even if it involved further contacting jagex (which we all know there are ways).

mr%20monky.png

Mod Edit: Removed quote of a deleted post. Please report offtopic/offensive posts in the future, thank you! :) ~ Kimberly

OT : Why don't you do some slayer with the level 102? It's a nice way to get some cash, while raising your stats rather quickly. Plus you'll most likely find the diversity to make the game sustainable.

WarBlastoise.png

From what i know of jagex, there is no reason they shouldnt accept that... Please bear in mind, that here in england its nearly 4 in the morning... So jagex staff wont actually be in office yet til another 3-4 hours possibly. Im sure your case will be reviewed when they get their coffee and settle down.

mr%20monky.png

Please bear in mind that the OP is asking for information on the problems presented. Bringing in accusations will be fruitless arguing because nothing can be verified and off-topic conversations will be removed since they're not helping the topic creator.

If you have issues with users, please PM an Administrator as this will be the most direct route for action to be taken if offenses are truly being committed. Thanks :thumbup:

hzvjpwS.gif

I would highly recommend trying further steps to retrieve you account. When i was hacked i could insta recover it by proving my means of purchase.

My lame drops:
6 Effigys
1 D Med - 1 D Dagger
1 Verac's Helmet - 1 Guthan's Platebody

If you have ever changed the name of your account make sure you attempt to recover with your ORIGINAL account name. Took me 3 attempts before I tried that and it worked.

I don't know if this helps, but whenever I need to recover an account in the "additional info" section, I talk about how I would like to renew my subscription, but only on the account I need to recover, and if I can't I'll have to move onto another game... works every time. Extortion ftw.

I don't know if this helps, but whenever I need to recover an account in the "additional info" section, I talk about how I would like to renew my subscription, but only on the account I need to recover, and if I can't I'll have to move onto another game... works every time. Extortion ftw.

Haha I'lll try that

K_E_E_B91827.png