Herblore training

Sephy_

So Jagex's cunning plan to drag me back to runescape with those shiny new capes was succesfull. Now however I decided I'm finally going to get extremes. Still couldn't find Grimy's spreadsheets so I'm bit clueless. Sold most of my gear except the usual, fury, dboots, neitz etc. leaving me with around 65-70m to spend. I calculated Super strengths to be around 13,5gp/xp and to get 86 I need to spend 40m. Are my calculations right? Is making super strengths for 3m xp feasible? Is there a cheaper alternative with similiar or better xp/h? Should I also make super atks and defs for extremes?

Thanks!

Sephy.png

http://grimy.freeforums.org/temporary-spreadsheet-thread-t3.html

Here's his spreadsheets

From this, it seems like you should be making

-summoning potions (~3.5 gp per exp)

-super atk/str/def (they're all sitting around 11-12 gp per exp)

I would double check the prices on GE (i.e testing the values since the markets been kind of erratic lately)

You might even want to look into buying the potions unf and just finshing them (the price have been really similar as of late)

capt%20kevin.png

Here's his spreadsheets

I would double check the prices on GE (i.e testing the values since the markets been kind of erratic lately)

You might even want to look into buying the potions unf and just finshing them (the price have been really similar as of late)

If you have scroll of cleansing you might want to make the unf potions yourself though.. I guess it depends how you value your time/xp

Here's his spreadsheets

If you have scroll of cleansing you might want to make the unf potions yourself though.. I guess it depends how you value your time/xp

If you go grimy's spreadsheet - the profit per hour on unf pots have been dropping (more like tanking)

When I try to do it - only get about ~2850-2900 unf pots an hour (probably due to me not paying 100% attention) as opposed to Grimy's 3073 per hour so I can only assume that I would make less profit.

If you have access to a cannon/semi decent melee stats/enough summoning for a BOB, then you can make over 1 mil per hour.

But this is definately less click intensive then some things like gathering cactus spines/spikes/fungus.

capt%20kevin.png

Making an even number of Super Attack, Strength and Defense is good, you can then use the potions you make to go into extremes.

Sort of but not reallly.

You'll use extreme atk/strs a lot more then extreme defs

I suggest making 1k-1.5k max extreme (just counting the experience from 96-99 using overloads which probably isn't a good idea)

capt%20kevin.png

Making an even number of Super Attack, Strength and Defense is good, you can then use the potions you make to go into extremes.

Better to make the cheapest gp/exp potion and then buy your super attacks/strengths for making extremes.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

i disagree i am in the middle of doing that tieszen and it is a huge waste of time i am making 48k regular energies (8.5gp/xp when i bought) and trust me it is much more efficient(for lack of a more -.- fun word) to go the more expensive way and save yourself time 10-15hours in which you could make back the extra money you lost pretty easily.

EDIT: i regret buying the energy pots but im too far to back out now :P

"Happiness depends more on the inward disposition of mind than on outward circumstances."

Benjamin Franklin

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Albert Einstein

G%20I%20Jackass.png

G_I_Jackass.png

Personally for going from 70-91 herblore in the past 3 days I used super energies to 76, magic potions to 84, then 7k spec rests, 400 antifires and 2k extr atts+extr strs (400 of every other extreme after that.)

C1Geq.png

i disagree i am in the middle of doing that tieszen and it is a huge waste of time i am making 48k regular energies (8.5gp/xp when i bought) and trust me it is much more efficient(for lack of a more -.- fun word) to go the more expensive way and save yourself time 10-15hours in which you could make back the extra money you lost pretty easily.

Rephrase.

Best to buy the ingrediants for the best combination of cheapest gp/exp and speed and then buy your supers to make extremes after.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

He meant the best reasonable gp/xp pot. Anything under prayer pots are too slow to be worth it. Even then, you should be doing faster potions like super strengths.

Edit: sniped...

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

Actually, training then buying Super Sets for Extremes is better and more efficient.

azeem1992.png

Really? Cause as I recall it was you who was the one cussing me at base. Also, re-read what you just said: one 15 second delay (which is an exaggeration to begin with) ruins floor times? You are beyond ridiculous.

Actually, training then buying Super Sets for Extremes is better and more efficient.

This. I got 92 herblore and stopped training. The free exp from effigies and overloads (yes, free) will get you the remaining levels.

Miseryism | Completionist