any green day freaks out there?

chicodallasman

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i cannot decide on favorite song, i have three really i like a lot.

boulavard of broken dreams,

king for a day

or... wake me up when september ends

and favorite member is - ahh all of them, cannot decide

3bitthingyidkwatitislmao.jpg

If one doors closes.... you better hope the next door isnt on fire.

yeah same i can't decide the best member, but i suppose it would be billie-joe because he is the lead singer :D

my favourite songs are

-good riddance (time of your life)

-minority

-holiday

- warning

but then again i like em all lol 8)

andy+sam202.png

yeah same i can't decide the best member, but i suppose it would be billie-joe because he is the lead singer :D

my favourite songs are

-good riddance (time of your life)

-minority

-holiday

- warning

but then again i like em all lol 8)

All their singles ya mean?

Wait wait! I want to be the minority too! Can I hate Green Day too? Can I be a cool rebel? I want to conform to non-conformism also! Please? I'm a cool dude too guys! Guys? C'mon guys, wait up!

...aw shucks. The bandwagon left. I guess I'll go back to the other bandwagon and enjoy Green Day.

I'm not mocking anyone specifically here; I'm just mocking the mentality that you have to specifically seek out something that you don't like and actively express your loathing of it. Can't you just choose to not like it, then move on so that other people can enjoy it without your judgement?

See, what makes me mad is that I didn't like American Idiot ever, even when it came out. I told everyone that Green Day was being stupid and dissing Bush for no apparent reason except for the fact that it sells records to kids who value "lyrical poetry" over instrumentation but don't like poetry when we read it in school, even if the latter is better. I also said that their older material was decent but even then not good, and everyone called me a [bleep]. Now everyone hates Green Day, but only because they're "poseurs," not because their songs suck and they are trying to be cutting edge political analysts and protesters, despite the fact that all the band members barely finished high school because they sat around smoking Mary Jane all day.

And what's even more ironic is that the people who call(ed) me "gay" don't even know that Billy Joe has admitted to being bi.

Such a sad world we live in.

sigon4.jpg

handed me TWO tissues to clear up. I was like "i'm going to need a few more paper towels than that luv"

greenday is stupid dumb and [developmentally delayed]ed so really stop listing to stupid music like this cause its crap. Rap and hiphop are way better

AND dont give me tht rap is crap crap because greenday is crap :D

Also you know tht song Bouelvard of broken dreams

well one thing actully 2 he walks alone cause he has no friends and no body likes him and thing 2 one line goes

my shadow is the only thing tht walks beside me blah blah

My version: my hampster is the only thing tht walks beside me, my shadow walks alone

http://s7.invisionfree.com/Legends_Of_Sara/

Join My clan. Leader Is 1234king0 or Pajsanos

Requirments: 50+Combat or 45+ in any NON-MEMBER SKILL. TY n Peace out.

greenday is stupid dumb and mentally challenged so really stop listing to stupid music like this cause its crap. Rap and hiphop are way better

well one thing actully 2 he walks alone cause he has no friends and no body likes him and thing 2 one line goes

My version: my hampster is the only thing tht walks beside me, my shadow walks alone

Hahahaha I just lost it.

Ghost: I am prejudice towards ignorance, so that would explain why I appear to be so.

greenday is stupid dumb and mentally challenged so really stop listing to stupid music like this cause its crap. Rap and hiphop are way better

Yes.. right....

Now that's what I call a well-structured opinion :roll:

Bill Hicks[/url]":dhj2kan9]Since the one thing we can say about fundamental matter is, that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, then it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be perceived as such.

heinzny2.jpg

I dont think ive ever seen a person who likes rap type properly.

Not saying I do.

I don't think I've ever seen such a vast generalization.

sigon4.jpg

handed me TWO tissues to clear up. I was like "i'm going to need a few more paper towels than that luv"

Not saying I do.

Hello. I like rap.

0wn3d! Damn...went and ruined it :( I do like rap though, but I'm tired of defending it (ala Chris Rock). You could defend older stuff, but you just can't defend some of the stuff they come out with today (Nor can anyone sane constitute 50 Cent as a rap artist).

Not saying I do.

A collegue of mine is pretty well known in the 'Dutch' rap scene, and to be honest. His grammar and spelling is better than 99% of the customers we get. Not to mention about his musical knowledge, which would surpass about every member posting in this sub-forum.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!