invisible man?

MASTINO

Dont u love how people automatically say fake at every pic they see :roll:

Thats actually a pretty funny bug, I wonder if his screen looks normal or if hes invisable to himself as well.

Do you know if other could see him, or was he invisible to everyone?

With the way jagex bans now days, he better be careful, especially walking into the wildy lol...jagex will ban him for an unfairadvantage or something :lol: They do aa good job with the game, but due to all the scammers and autoers they seem to be a little ban happy now days :?

sig1178ko.jpg

Sykoknight - 1900 skill total - 132+ combat

Fighting High Scores from late 2001 - Ranked 1894

Prayer High Scores from March 2002 - Ranked 749

Ya, I've been around too long.

Rather odd bug...

I see why some people say the second looks fake, mainly because if you look at the squares, the prayer icon isn't lined up correctly. However, he could have been moving, and you really have no reason to be making this up...

Send this in to Jagex and see what they say...I'd be interested.

Runescape Name: "unbug07"

sunsig6yg.png

Expand your mind.

Rather odd bug...

I see why some people say the second looks fake, mainly because if you look at the squares, the prayer icon isn't lined up correctly. However, he could have been moving, and you really have no reason to be making this up...

im sure that when i do that prayer, it doesnt have that beige border around the heart does it? are you sure its not fake?

siggity siggity shwa

Rather odd bug...

im sure that when i do that prayer, it doesnt have that beige border around the heart does it? are you sure its not fake?

Converting file types on screenshots often kills image quality....colors kinda fade into eachother...

Also, other people on the post said they have seens the same bug, multiplesources....frogmite being one of them, and from what i know, a pretty reliable source.

Not everyne feels the need to fake a picture from some attention, and if they do waste their time faking pics for attention, then just give it to em lol. I know more n more fakes arise every day, which is why now every picture posted, people say fake :lol:

From what ive gathered, its a real shot and hes just informing people of the bug to learn more about it, and other people have seen it as well, so i doubt its a fake.

sig1178ko.jpg

Sykoknight - 1900 skill total - 132+ combat

Fighting High Scores from late 2001 - Ranked 1894

Prayer High Scores from March 2002 - Ranked 749

Ya, I've been around too long.

in the second image, the prayer icon has clearly been copied and pasted from the prayer book onto the screen, beige border and everything. none of this "image quality" bs. the image has been altered, which leads me to question the authenticity of the first image.

Stallion4589.png