What is the best monster to cannon for charms and effigies?

brad1431

Title says it all, I would prefer if this was on task for slayer, but I cant always wait, I would like to get my summoning level up a bit, I do kill bork every day for charms, but want to speed it up a little. Thanks a lot!!!

thegame1431.png

Boy you ask alot of questions. :P

OT: If you want the best charms and effigies, I am pretty sure Cannoning Black Demons is one of the best ways to do so.

azeem1992.png

Really? Cause as I recall it was you who was the one cussing me at base. Also, re-read what you just said: one 15 second delay (which is an exaggeration to begin with) ruins floor times? You are beyond ridiculous.

So...adding your question to your other cannon thread would have been...effiicient? I see why you avoided it.

Best place to cannon is taverly dungeon.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

Black demons in Taverly dungeon are the most efficient monsters to use your cannon on for effigies and charms. It also profits if you have a yak.

But you should probably try blue dragons, as they're very inefficient for effigies and charms. Don't want to be a clown or anything, right?

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

HOWEVER, if you make the cannonballs yourself, it becomes more efficient to crush WFS or ever burst rock lobsters then to cannon black demons.

Wyrms too can be cannoned and have alright charms + effigies + profit with yak.

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.

This one is my favorite because the beginning of the thread is just "you suck if you use a cannon" and then it goes to "whats the best way for me to use a cannon???"

OT: I would say it depends on what type of charms you want. I get tons of golds from Hellhounds, crimson from waterfiends (i think), abberrant specters are actually not too bad for blue, and I always net a lot of green from metal dragons. Obviously, since the question is about cannoning for charms though, it pretty much rules out a bunch of those options, and Black Demons are pretty much the best way to go...

Steviej.png

My account spent most of the last 10 months "locked"

I am 91 summon, so I would mainly be looking for crim's and blue's but nothing wrong with greens. Gold are ok, too but the others are faster exp.

are black demons at Tav crowded? Do you profit or is this a pure money dump in exchange for charms/effigies?

thegame1431.png

Cave crawlers are great for both(best by far for effigies and decent for charms, although most are green/gold), but they are somewhat costly. Black demons are the best compromise between the two, killed at taverly dungeon.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.