Money Making training?

Vroqren

Well, in the last week I have worked vigorously at the quests required for "Love Story" I finally finished each one, and got ready to do Love Story. Unfortunately I didn't look too closely at the skill req for it. I would be fine with training my magic to 77, my crafting to 67, and my smithing to 68. But with all the training I had to do to get the req. for the earlier quests, that I am broke. I need a way to train Magic and make money. I've heard High-Alching, but which items? Training crafting... Ok, how can I make money, but also good exp with this? I loath crafting, so I want it to be fast. The profit doesn't have to be high. Smithing... I also don't really like this, so I'd like a fast but cheap way to train this. This one doesn't have to be profit, but I would like it to at least not cost that much. Any help or tips?

60.png

Join FC "w60_find_pen" For Penguins every week, and helpful people!

mertick.png

The great question for all players, how to train quickly and make a profit slash not sustain losses. Well for smithing and crafting, in my perspective, it's impossible. One can either train quickly and lose money, or take a while and gain profit.

kaisershami.png

He who wears his morality but as his best garment were better naked... Your daily life is your temple and your religion

Magic: High alch using profitable items http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Grand_Exchange_Market_Watch/High_Alchemy

Crafting: Gold bars > gold bracelets profits

Smithing: For profit you basically have to do cballs, smelt steel bars, or smelt iron bars. I suggest making money somewhere else and using it to do gold ore > gold bars with goldsmith gauntlets.

PM me for fitocracy invite

Well, in the last week I have worked vigorously at the quests required for "Love Story" I finally finished each one, and got ready to do Love Story. Unfortunately I didn't look too closely at the skill req for it. I would be fine with training my magic to 77, my crafting to 67, and my smithing to 68. But with all the training I had to do to get the req. for the earlier quests, that I am broke. I need a way to train Magic and make money. I've heard High-Alching, but which items? Training crafting... Ok, how can I make money, but also good exp with this? I loath crafting, so I want it to be fast. The profit doesn't have to be high. Smithing... I also don't really like this, so I'd like a fast but cheap way to train this. This one doesn't have to be profit, but I would like it to at least not cost that much. Any help or tips?

i lvled my crafting by making bowstrings :P slow but makes a nice little cash pile i fletched well over 25k and if you get the GE right like me i was almost 3x my profit :)

mining is simple Cannon balls if you want to make gold but go slow or make BS then use the profit from that to speed through smithing :D

mage is just high alching unless you go kill some mobs like drags but it aint good so stick with alching.

Braggouk.png

You can't really have fast and profitable, just saying.

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.

Cutting jade, or even opal, is ok xp for crafting and profit.

For magic and smithing I would make money by the best means you have and buy nats and gold ore and use Superheat, it's fast xp in both. 120k+ xp/hr in both skills.

You can high alch for profit, I spent 5 mins looking at tip.it item database to find an item I could alch with ok profit 2 weeks ago, suggest you do the same. But then you will be stuck with either very slow xp with c'balls or an expensive way to train smithing, so I highly recommend the superheat with gauntlets and make the money from something else.

Hardingen.gif

1) Mine gold (preferably from LRC).

2) Smith gold bars with gold gaunts.

3) Craft gold bracelets

4) High Alch Bracelets

Experience and Profit, even if you buy the Nature Runes.

The crafting part is quite slow considering the exp earned, but you are only getting to 67 crafting so it is not that difficult.

wessan.png

Buy gold ore.

Smelt into bars.

Craft into gold bracelets.

High Alch crafted gold bracelets.

52gp loss per item smelt, crafted and high alched. But it's REASONABLY fast for a minimal cost.

Currently not active on RuneScape.

dazzuhsiggyfinal.png

Buy gold ore.

Smelt into bars.

Craft into gold bracelets.

High Alch crafted gold bracelets.

52gp loss per item smelt, crafted and high alched. But it's REASONABLY fast for a minimal cost.

Reasonably fast magic/smithing exp

poop-y crafting exp

capt%20kevin.png

These suggestions are all bad.

The most efficient method of training a skill and profiting is rarely a method like high alching, which provides money and exp in the same movenent. Your best bet is always to use your best moneymaker, be it dragon bone spamming, Nex or fungus collection, to fuel the training method most effective for cost and time. Let me give you an example for magic.

Spam green drags for hides and bones (preferably letting the bots do most of the work for you in the chaos tunnels), cast stun on an NPC while wearing metal armour and a sacred clay hat.

Spam level 1 clues for god pages for 10m per day, cut loads of emeralds.

I hope this clears some things up for you.

EDIT: I'm going to take a lot of flak for this post, I'm aware.

These suggestions are all bad.

The most efficient method of training a skill and profiting is rarely a method like high alching, which provides money and exp in the same movenent. Your best bet is always to use your best moneymaker, be it dragon bone spamming, Nex or fungus collection, to fuel the training method most effective for cost and time. Let me give you an example for magic.

Spam green drags for hides and bones (preferably letting the bots do most of the work for you in the chaos tunnels), cast stun on an NPC while wearing metal armour and a sacred clay hat.

Spam level 1 clues for god pages for 10m per day, cut loads of emeralds.

I hope this clears some things up for you.

EDIT: I'm going to take a lot of flak for this post, I'm aware.

FLAK!!!

Superheating gold ore with gauntlets is the most efficient way to do smithing until 88 if you still value magic exp.

For money farm herbs every 1.5 hours. Invest into MTK and place 9 on maples 6 on coal. Do your dailies. 20 mil profit a week for almost no effort. If you want money besides that do anything else after you've done your dailies and in between farming runs.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

Sweet, thanks for all of the tips. I'll probably try most of them, and I'll let you know which way worked the fasted and best for me!

60.png

Join FC "w60_find_pen" For Penguins every week, and helpful people!

mertick.png