Arcade Pop | Turmoil Zerker Hybriding

Pretty good. The fact that the music changed with just about every clip sorta' annoyed me. But then again it's most likely just because it's not my style of editing. Also the multitude of high-value drops might make some people think some of the clips are fake. But realistically this is your first PKing video, so good clips like that can build up depending on how often/how long you've been PKing.

All in all, pretty good. Big fan of zerkers here, always happy to see one that's good at PKing :thumbsup:

Hexiled Razz. Player since March 8th, 2005.

Pretty good. The fact that the music changed with just about every clip sorta' annoyed me. But then again it's most likely just because it's not my style of editing. Also the multitude of high-value drops might make some people think some of the clips are fake. But realistically this is your first PKing video, so good clips like that can build up depending on how often/how long you've been PKing.

All in all, pretty good. Big fan of zerkers here, always happy to see one that's good at PKing :thumbsup:

Music changing has been mentioned before, and the black screens that accompany it. It's something I'll make note of in future. Clips were over 2 weeks I think, all the claws + ags etc were from W124, if you wait around long enough, you'll see the kids that bot flax for six months and roll up with their banks.

Thanks for the feedback.

FhhIW.png

Click for PK Vid

He only got claws 3 times so I hardly think that's fake x_x Very nice, most zerks don't hybrid, great dds rambo's too.

• 3 weeks later...

Not a huge pk'ing video watcher, but I really liked your video. The music selection was very nice and a nice style of editing. Like mentioned before, the music changed too quickly. Not enough to make my view of your video go down-I just feel like it would be even better if the music clips lasted a tidbit longer. Seemed like a pretty original video to me. 2 thumbs up!

lolswithdruidlr4.jpg

I never approved of rushing but it works and that's how the wilderness evolves...

Now the negatives are out of the way 0,o

Wow...this makes me want to revive my pures and pk again, that is insane. I haven't seriously pk'd in years and in one video I want it all back again 0,o

What is with the wopletinger though...surely a BoB with food would be better or does the constant mage boost help that much?

soulthresher.png

• 2 weeks later...

I never approved of rushing but it works and that's how the wilderness evolves...

Now the negatives are out of the way 0,o

Wow...this makes me want to revive my pures and pk again, that is insane. I haven't seriously pk'd in years and in one video I want it all back again 0,o

What is with the wopletinger though...surely a BoB with food would be better or does the constant mage boost help that much?

wolper boosts the magic damage done to equal of using an extreme magic potion...

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

• 2 weeks later...