Chinning

Scorcheddd

First off, it's not difficult to get a spot chinning. Really. It's not. I promise you all, if you hop one to two times, you'll have a world.

Secondly, its not DIFFICULT AT ALL TO USE A bleepING Gree Gree. Seriously, it'll save hassle for you and other chinners.

Three times now, in less than an hour, I've had to wrangle all of the monkeys back because some ass's can't use a gree gree.

Third, when you're out of supplies. TELE OUT. Don't go to someone elses spot and start maging their monkeys because you're out of prayer. I'm only going to think you're an obnoxious [puncture], along with 99% of the RS "Community." Yes, Noob, I'm talking about you if you read these boards. It really isn't difficult at all.

These things aren't difficult at all. Literally none of them are.

It's simple things like this that make me want to punch someone through my screen.

Personally i dont chin monkeys so +)

Still i can see how it can be annoying +(

2880_s.gif

[spoiler=Clans]Current Events Leader of Tal Shiar Alliance

Current Raid Leader of Wilderness Guardians

Current Old School Power Ranger of Team Power Rangers

Current Member of Clan Europe

Ex Member of Team Dark Legacy (R.I.P)

Ex Paladin of Old Age Militos Deci

Ex Leader of New Age Militos Deci

Ex Early Veteran of Pk Masters (R.I.P)

Secondly, its not DIFFICULT AT ALL TO USE A bleepING Gree Gree. Seriously, it'll save hassle for you and other chinners.

Three times now, in less than an hour, I've had to wrangle all of the monkeys back because some ass's can't use a gree gree.

Have you considered that the people who are running without gree grees don't have one. The Monkey Madness quest requires you to run once through the entire maze before you get your gree gree.

This game is populated by 14 year olds, and 14 year olds are [bleep]ing stupid, so therefore this game is populated by [bleep]ing stupid people. :ugeek:

On a serious note, many times the people who run by are in fact noobs who haven't done the quest. It sucks, but it's a part of chinning you have to deal with.

td2sig.jpg

about the no gree-gree thing....are they people there to actually chin/mage?

or people just running through your spawns?

If they're just running through....calm down...remember the quest Monkey Madness? You had to run through there with no greegree TWICE.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

I didn't get pissed when the guy ran through with rune on, i got pissed when the people who were wearing void/ahrims did. The biggest thing though, was a guy who was at the next spawn, kept running back to my spawn, messing with the monkeys I had, then going back to his. And then when his prayer ran out he just started barraging my spawn. THAT is what pissed me off.

It happens. You can't really do anything about it, just try to ignore it the best you can.

Actually, since i've been off and on chinning for 99 range, when someone tries to take my spot, i like to get some amusement out of them and start burying all the bones, while still killing monkeys to ensure that i get any other bone drops. Sure it puts a damper on your exp/hr, but at least you can be an [wagon] to crashers. But if you don't feel like that, just hop. It's all about exp/hr anyway. Just drop it, and hop if they don't leave in 5~ minutes.

And i always take a gree gree as to not disturb other chinners. And if someone is in my spot, i hop to another world. Actually i have yet to hop into a world with someone in it.

Every once in a while you just have to tollerate the occasional person running by w/o a gree gree.

Hexiled Razz. Player since March 8th, 2005.

This game is populated by 14 year olds, and 14 year olds are [bleep]ing stupid, so therefore this game is populated by [bleep]ing stupid people. :ugeek:

On a serious note, many times the people who run by are in fact noobs who haven't done the quest. It sucks, but it's a part of chinning you have to deal with.

Please, make more generalizations. They're very accurate and not offensive at all.

PM me for fitocracy invite

Please, make more generalizations. They're very accurate and not offensive at all.

Dat reading comprehension.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

Dat reading comprehension.

Explain.

PM me for fitocracy invite

Every stereotype/joke has a grain of seriousness.

Serious tones != truth. I think you mean every stereotype has a grain of truth. That is how the saying goes, after all, and holds true all these years.

hzvjpwS.gif

Every stereotype/joke has a grain of seriousness.

Except he was mocking the people who always say "OMG stupid kidz r ruinin dis game. gtfo stupid kidz." He wasn't actually saying the stereotype himself, he was mocking those who use it.

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

I know the saying. I stand by my statement.

Except that his statement was one that highlighted the hypocrisy in judging the RS community by the few people who chin improperly, just in the same way that people think that all 14 year olds are stupid. So I really don't understand where you're coming from at all, since it seems like you're trying to say he thinks 14 year olds are stupid.

hzvjpwS.gif